Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:08 pm

"True but your father didn't take it so well... after he heard you were pregnant...man I had the baddest scolding in my life" as Tezu weeped of the past.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:11 pm

Christiaan nodded and held Tezu close. "I do have to say, though...it was an accident that I'll never regret. All the scolding was worth it to me," she said with a soft smile. "We may have lost her, but she was a blessing while we had her in our lives for the short time," she said.

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:17 pm

(( No I'm sorry, I feel like I was to harsh, sorry and thank you. ))
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Tezu laid there and sighed. "Even so I felt bad for leaving you, alone... I just couldn't handle it I guess being a father that time." as Tezu began to take his legs into the air and flipped himself up.. "Though when we had morganna first and Flip...I guess growing up was the medicine of becoming a good father" as Tezu smirked.

Miluion Feredir

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Tenshi looked at Morganna and smiled as they neared the end of the stairs, he released her hand now put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her once upon her neck teasingly and playfully, laughing and smiling as they were now on their way to the kitchen where everyone was at.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:23 pm

((No problem, I'll just start over with her))

Amara had now arrived in Tenshu as she made her way to the main palace where everyone was at. "excuse me, is anyone here?" she asked curiously.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:24 pm

Christiaan smiled and watched as Tezu flipped up. "Well, I don't think either of us were ready to be parents at that point," she admitted. "So, yes. Growing up has definitely helped in the parenting department. I think we've raised some quite fine children," she said with a smile.

Morganna giggled a bit as Tenshi kissed her neck, as that was a rather ticklish spot for her. She poked him playfully in the ribs as they made their way into the kitchen.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Fayte's head priked up slightly as he heard a familiar voice. He looked at everyone then quietly left the kitchen, slowly making his way to the voice. He stopped short realising that the voice came from Amara. 'It's been so long. I almost didn't recognise her.' He thought as he stared at her flawless body. He didn't want to tell her who he was, not yet he wanted to see what she would say. " Can I help you ma'am? " He asked as he took a few steps towards her.

Nicko1421

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:31 pm

"That is true, But still when Morganna marries a man, and rules the kingdom completely that freedom will soon diminished.. because as the Prime leader of Herbacea.. the forest, the people, the beloved are most precious then war itself. But as we work hard to contain such purity.. its a tough recognition that must be done with perfection" as Tezu stood there.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Christiaan nodded and stood in front of Tezu. "You worry too much," she said. "You taught Morganna well. Now, it is time to have faith in her, and show that faith in her. After all, she is her father's daughter," she said with a smile as she embraced him.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:38 pm

Amara looked at Fayte, but didnt recognize who he was. She smiled at him. "Oh, well I was looking for Riko or Nephilis or someone who can tell me if they've been seeing the same things I have...I'm Amara, prime leader of Noroa" she spoke to him kindly.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:39 pm

"True... But still something in my head still holds a piece that I forgot" as Tezu stood there..he turned around and looked at Christiaan. "Lets get back home...dear"

Miluion Feredir

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Tenshi laughed a little more when she tried to poke him, he pulled away slightly trying to dodge it but was still poked. They turned the corner entering the kitchen smiling and laughing together, he then faced everyone else still smiling. " Hey mom, Neph, and everyone else." He said walking over towards his mother with Morganna to greet his little brother.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:54 pm

Fayte smiled kindly at her and said. " Yes they are here, and i am sure they will want to see you. My name is Fayte I am a servant at this castle. " He said as he walked closer to her. " Which person did you want to see, Amara? " he asked showing his bright eyes. His long purple hair fell gently against his new young body.

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Amara began to speak when she noticed something. "Did you say your name is Fayte?" she asked him curiously. "Are you the same Fayte I met so many years ago?" she asked him curiously. She hadnt seen or heard from him since she fought him last.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games