Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:01 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica heard Ravin stirring. "Its me, don't worry,"
She turned to hear Hunter talking to her. And she could hear his softer voice, even from her place in the window.

The serious look he gave her sent chills down her spine, but she simply nodded, "I love you," She whispered softly before sighing heavily and moving over to Ravin on the bed.
She wrapped herself up in the over-sized sweatshirt and looked the blackhaired girl over.

"You're getting bigger by the minute," She forced a smile.
"God, this sucks. Do you know how hard it is not to go after him?" She was really rambling now,

"Sorry," Veronica pulled her knees to her chest but remained on the edge of the bed, facing Ravin.
"What set him off this time?" Yeah, she was going to give her two cents to Dylan. He pissed her off royally.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:04 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

He felt someone ram into him. He groaned out, nearly snarling at the thing. Then he looked up and saw Hunter just as he was speaking. "Its not my fault," He growled.

"Actually, it is all my fault," He started to turn unwillingly but Hunter hit him across the face.
He cried out in pain, sounding almost animalike.
Dylan jumped back up and lept at Hunter, knocking him to the ground.
Instinctts. Damn instintcs.

"Hunter," He snarled on top of him, "I don't want to be a monster," His entire body was shaking, wanting.. needing blood. Needing to kill. Just for the hell of it.

||my last dylan posts have been uber fun^^||  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked up at Dylan, his eyes slowly turning red. "So don't be a ******** monster you ididot!!!" he pushed Dylan off of him and stood slowly, a growl on his lips. "You want to kill something, try me. Don't go after the fleshies who can't protect themselves." He snarled again and crouched down, preparing to lunge at Dylan whether he attacked him or not. Dylan wasn't in control yet...

(( lol I know, they're fun to read. ))

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:17 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Hunter pushed him off of him and Dylan snarled again. "I'm not trying to!" His brain was working against itself and he had the worst headache ever.

"Kill you? And have Veronica kill me?" He shook his head and Hunter lowered himself, staring at him with equally red eyes.
"And what if your sex toy doesn't kill me? Then you're gone, Ravin dies, I die and my Emily is left with that crazy b***h?" He was being mean, that he knew but it wasn't all him speaking.
His bloodlust was taking over him slowly.
It was erasing the small controlled side of him.

His feet lurched, throwing his body forward and at Hunter. His fangs barred further and as he pinned him down started to fly at his neck.

||lol! thankies! he sounds mental, fighting with himself! smile ||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:22 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter snarled back at him and threw a hand up to Dylans throat, even as Dylan tried to rip his own out. He kicked at Dylan, landing a foot in his stomach and kicking him off of him. He lunged after Dylan and slammed him onto the ground, sinking his fangs into the boys shoulder and taking a chunk out of Dylan as they jolted to a stop.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:27 pm
Evoblack
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She leaned her head on his shoulder. God, her heart was beating so fast that she was worried it might burst out of her chest. She sucked in a deep breath. Hide's teeth nipped at her neck again. Airi moaned a little louder. She tightened her arms around Hideaki.

Hideaki lifted her from his lap and laid her back gently onto the bed. He laid beside Airi, running his fingertip up and down her arm. Airi shivered with delight and snuggled closer to him. She listened to his words and smiled softly. He even said her name without any formalities.

"I think I'm falling hard for you," he murmured. Hideaki leaned over and kissed her lips quite firmly but softly.

Airi wrapped her arms around his neck and melted completely into the kiss. She opened her eyes slightly, her eyelashes brushing his skin. "Better not fall too hard," she teased. "Or you might hurt yourself."

Airi pecked the side of his mouth. Her hand came up to cup his chin. She brushed her lips lightly over his at first. Then, she pressed harder against his mouth. Her lips caressed his tenderly.

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

"I'm not afraid to get hurt, if it's for you." He looked into her eyes.

As lips collided Hide couldn't help but get lost in her. She was all he could ever want, and more. She was his new addiction, and there was no way he could withstand a withdraw.

"Airi." He spoke her name softly as he flipped over her so he was hovering above her. Nuzzling her nose he ran his right hand through her long waves of light brown. Taking her lips in his he suckled her bottom with tantilizing intent. "Your one heck of a kisser, but I can give you a run for your money." A smirk glided across his face as his lips came down on hers in male instinct. All strength, all man.

Frozen_R0z3

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:29 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Hunters hand grasped at Dylans throat. He groaned loudly at the pain and the blonde kicked his gut, sending him flying off of the ground. Hunter was already slamming his body against Dylans, causing them to skid across the ground.
Hunters teeth sank into his shoulder and he ripped out some of him.
"AHH!" He growled in pain. His hand flew to the wound as he flipped Hunter, throwing him into the air.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:49 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled as he was flipped off Dylan and he slammed into a tree in the process. Breaking it, and with a huge crash it landed on him. He yelped and grunted, pushing the tree off him he stood slowly and gave Dylan a challenging growl. At leasthe was focused more on him now instead of the humans.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:56 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylans eyes were narrowed, he watched as Hunter broke through a tree. And it landed on top of him.
He was no longer thinking about who this guy was, or that he may actually be trying to help-
No.
Hunter was a nobody to him. Just another thing to kill.

The bloodlust- Had taken over him.
His logic was merely a peep in the back of his mind as he stood up, ignoring the pain shooting through his arm. He heard the challenging growl and lept into the air, landing promptly on top of Hunter, and knocking him back to the ground.

Dylan growled, loudly, and bit down on the closest part of Hunter, his chest.

||Veronica is going to be livid dude. i love fight scenes!!!||
||..but sadly i suck at them still sad ||  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:18 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter hissed in pain. Dylan had bit into his chest and it hurt like hell as the vampire venom hit his non-beating heart. He yelled as he kicked Dylan off of him and a price of his flesh went with the newborn. This was ******** retarded, Hunter pounced on Dylan and sunk his own fangs into his throat. "You moob, you dieb." he growled. Although it wasn't as menecing as he wanted it to be considering her had a mouth full of Dylan.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:24 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan flew off of Hunter, his skin in his mouth. And lots of blood. It was cold in his mouth though. Not the warm lush he had already taken a liking to. But it was still sweet. And red. It ran down his face as he spit out the Hunter-pieces.

The blonde lept at him, knocking him on his back and sinking his fangs into his throat. He didn't hear the names that he called him. His screams were too loud, and piercing. His fingers pressed against his chest and he threw Hunter into the air, straight up.

Dylan rolled on his side, moving out of the way before Hunter came crashing down on top of him.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:33 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica heard Ravin stirring. "Its me, don't worry,"
She turned to hear Hunter talking to her. And she could hear his softer voice, even from her place in the window.

The serious look he gave her sent chills down her spine, but she simply nodded, "I love you," She whispered softly before sighing heavily and moving over to Ravin on the bed.
She wrapped herself up in the over-sized sweatshirt and looked the blackhaired girl over.

"You're getting bigger by the minute," She forced a smile.
"God, this sucks. Do you know how hard it is not to go after him?" She was really rambling now,

"Sorry," Veronica pulled her knees to her chest but remained on the edge of the bed, facing Ravin.
"What set him off this time?" Yeah, she was going to give her two cents to Dylan. He pissed her off royally.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:38 pm
[[I'll post Raye in a sec, Sammy.]]

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The words struck her deep. Hurt? He'd get hurt if they kept this up. She was one of the oldest vampires known to exist. Having control meant only so much of it. She'd let herself go one time or another. Airi would have to be careful around him if they would continue this.

Airi was becoming lost in Hideaki. Everything about him was...was amazing. She breathed in deeply as he kissed her, remembering the look in his eyes before their lips met. Suddenly, Hideaki flipped her over and bent down to nuzzle her nose with his. Hide's hands ran through her golden-brown waves. Airi sighed as he spoke her name. He pressed a kiss to her lips, suckling on her bottom lip. Airi groaned softly; the action was intoxicating.

"You're one heck of a kisser," he murmured against her lips, pulling away, "but I can give you a run for your money."

Airi's heart was beating fast at his words. Hideaki smirked slowly. Before she could say anything back, his lips crushed hers in a tantalizing and passionate kiss. Airi whimpered in delight under the strength of his lips. Her arms slowly came to wrap around his neck. She kissed him with great fervor, trying to get back on top.
She felt wonderfully weak under him.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:42 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin blinked her eyes and nodded slowly at Veronica's words. She slowly rose to sit on her butt. Her hand instinctively smoothed over her body. Emily's worry shot through her. Ravin swallowed and glanced towards Veronica. She was talking with Hunter. Hunter?

And she heard Hunter fighting with Dylan outside. Ravin sniffed softly. Her lips curled at the corners at Veronica's joke. "Of course I do, sweetie," she whispered, rubbing her stomach. "It's just... We were talking about my family. I turned away from him, and he thought that he'd said something wrong."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Well thats stupid, he's all worked up over nothing then." She could hear the sounds of a fight happening... not like right outside in the backyard. No..

They had relocated. Now she could hear them somewhere deep into the forest. And they were moving in deeper.
Fabulous.
"If the snack hurts him, I'm going to flip lids, I hope you can forgive me," She was already worried enough as is. Not for Dylan... but for Hunter. It almost sounded like a pretty fair fight.

||i was just getting the post up there^^||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games