Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:01 pm
@A-punk - Nice pic! ^^;; are you full chinese? If so, you have such a nice tan <33

@Aruri - Nice pic! ^^;;

Both of you are so pretty~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:28 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
@A-punk - Nice pic! ^^;; are you full chinese? If so, you have such a nice tan <33

@Aruri - Nice pic! ^^;;

thanks wink  

Aruri

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:43 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

@Aruri - Nice pic! ^^;;

3nodding Mm hmm.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:56 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

@Aruri - Nice pic! ^^;;

Lol, thanks. I wish I was full but Im only 1/4 cry My grandfather was chinese but my parents are jamaican and Im american ((weird combo, I know, lol))

The Grandfather ^_^
User Image

Anime_punk22

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:17 pm
t0shi0
Aha.

We even got Niphy to join.

-glares are Sapphire and Elfy-

Well, Elfy's fine as long as he gets a fro. xD

Bah, I told you many times before I don't want a fro and I'm not getting one! scream Besides, it's quite an expensive hairstyle anyway.

Anime punk: You're half Jamaican? That explains why you have black skin. Your heritage sounds very interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:52 pm
Minielf
t0shi0
Aha.

Bah, I told you many times before I don't want a fro and I'm not getting one! scream Besides, it's quite an expensive hairstyle anyway.

Anime punk: You're half Jamaican? That explains why you have black skin. Your heritage sounds very interesting.
Heehee, thanks ^_^ Im not big on jamaica. China is WAY cooler.  

Anime_punk22

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:16 pm
Minielf
t0shi0
Aha.

I'm prepared to pay for it.

ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:54 pm
t0shi0
Minielf
t0shi0
Aha.

I'm prepared to pay for it.

ninja

You still want me to get a Fro? Forget it! Only way you can make me get a fro is to hack into my account and mess with my dress up.

Anime: Yeah Chinese heritage is way better than Jamaican heritage, but it looks like you have far more Jamaican blood in you than Chinese. I mean I can't even tell that you 1/4 Chinese because your skin's completely brown.  

Minielf

Koaru_15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:46 pm
[m][p][e]

heart [Y][o] [a][r][e] [a][l][w][a][y] [L][o][v][e][d] [y] [K][o][a][r] heart

[btw... are we permitted to bump in guilds? confused ]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:18 am
@Koaru - Not in this one. Sorry~

@'elfy - xD Why not, go on~ I'll pay for the change back to normal if you have it on for a week~ and don't say "Chinese heritage is much better than Jamaican".. it's slightly racist, even if I do agree xD  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:56 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Koaru - Not in this one. Sorry~

@'elfy - xD Why not, go on~ I'll pay for the change back to normal if you have it on for a week~ and don't say "Chinese heritage is much better than Jamaican".. it's slightly racist, even if I do agree xD

Even if I were willing to accept donations from other people I still wouldn't wear the fro. If I wore the pro I'd have to buy lots of hip hop and black style clothes which I don't really like. And change the tone of my avvie's skin to black. And the bottom line is, I'm not willing to accept donations from other people unless I'm questing for something I desperately want.

And you're right about me saying that Chinese heritage is better than Jamaican heritage is slightly racist. But I was just supporting Anime Punk's own opinion, who said that she liked her Chinese side more than her Jamaican side.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:27 am
It'd look pretty cool with your current ava. You don't have to fit the stereotype.. xD  

Niphredil Ithilmir

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:29 am
I have no idea if I have any chinese blood in me... ninja
Since I'm actually full Viet, cos my parents are both Viets.
However, they taught me Cantonese instead of Vietnamese, and we have TVB (chinese channel) instead of Viet channels...but I've seen the Viet channels, and I must say, it is pretty poor quality...

So yeah like A_punk I'm going have to say I prefer Chinese than my own main blood ^_^;;
(But I will still be proud to be Viet, but just more interested in China ;D)

But I should have some kind of chinese heritage...
- Must look to through family history -
ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:30 am
wow.. interesting.. xD
i consider myself full chinese too somehow..

and hmm.. i wonder if i should change back to the sexy butt avvy..
if only i can hide the blockhead.. xD  

soumakisa

Speedyuchiha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:41 am
hi  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games