Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:08 pm
Also, I hatched these pretty imps (thank you so much, phoe, for their beautiful mother!):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've been thinking about keeping the plat/white/white one to go for a triple white, but I'm not sure....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:13 am
Sooo...I'll be exalting soon-the adults I'll exalt tomorrow night if no one's interested, and the younguns will be exalted once they become adults-just send me a crossroads if interested, not fussed about price. The WC has been bred previously:

Edit: adults exalted, but the bbies are still available if anyone was interested~  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:29 pm
I wish I could take them in, but I have no room at all right now!

I hatched my first triples, yay!

x 3 (haha, 2 girlies and 1 boy)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:27 am
Woo, congrats Morphy! Obsidian with plague eyes looks so good.  

fluorescein
Crew

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:45 am
gorgeous triple indeed, morphy!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:58 am
Amorpheous
I wish I could take them in, but I have no room at all right now!

I hatched my first triples, yay!

x 3 (haha, 2 girlies and 1 boy)

Any chance you'd trade one of those girls for one of my triples? x__x;; I've got two triple maize female imps, two triple crimson males and one triple azure sitting in my lair.  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:55 am
Minsuil
Any chance you'd trade one of those girls for one of my triples? x__x;; I've got two triple maize female imps, two triple crimson males and one triple azure sitting in my lair.

Actually, would you mind trading one of the girls for nest space? I'd ideally like to breed my potentially triple plat pair and potentially triple white pair in an ice nest to get the white eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:35 pm
Amorpheous
Minsuil

Actually, would you mind trading one of the girls for nest space? I'd ideally like to breed my potentially triple plat pair and potentially triple white pair in an ice nest to get the white eyes.

I'll give you nest space for free morphy lmao, you just gotta hold some of my kiddos right now because nothing is selling and I got no lair space. x__x  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:04 pm
Minsuil

I took long enough thinking on it and I think triple maize might be good since I'm hoping to breeding triple white~ ♥ Should I start a crossroads?

GUYS, LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL WILDCLAW I JUST BOUGHT (waiting for the crossroads to go through):

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:09 am
Amorpheous
Minsuil

I took long enough thinking on it and I think triple maize might be good since I'm hoping to breeding triple white~ ♥ Should I start a crossroads?

GUYS, LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL WILDCLAW I JUST BOUGHT (waiting for the crossroads to go through):

Yes please! ' v' And my offer for nesting still stands. heart  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:10 am
Minsuil
Yes please! ' v' And my offer for nesting still stands. heart

♥ Crossroads sent and I'm definitely going to take you up for that when my plat/ice pair is ready! Gotta clear out some room in my lair to make room for your dragons and potential babies.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:42 am
Gorgeous WC!

...and speaking of WCs...I'm finally close to done getting my gen 1 pair all gened and ready to breed...(I took forever finding gen 1s I liked, and then have slooowly been getting their genes pounded out...I think I just want smoke for them and they're finally done biggrin )

EDIT: and complete..after over a year of waiting, finally have them sitting on a nest...and 4 eggszomg [/joy]  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:44 pm
Vash, those are sexy pairs.

Morphy, love the gem wildclaw. All the reds!

Andddd, my smoke bbz hatch tomorrow. I just need to make lair space. Darn exalt fodder!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:25 pm
Vashtya

Ah man those wildclaws are going to be gorgeous!
I...I...could I get a ping when they have...not-too-expensive babies, hahaha /huge cheapass  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:55 pm
Tiarana
Vashtya

Ah man those wildclaws are going to be gorgeous!
I...I...could I get a ping when they have...not-too-expensive babies, hahaha /huge cheapass

Definitely! And haha, honestly, with how much time I've spent getting this pair ready to go, having bbies go to good homes with friends is better than a high price tag xD so I'm sure we can work something out :3  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games