Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Melody smiled and stated "Hi...I'm melody, oh I don't need help I just wanted to come and met some of the new students"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:27 pm

"I see..." Koushin turned his head back to it's original position, bowed slightly, eyes closed. "Then it would be wise to assume you are either a new Teacher here, or judging by the way you hold yourself, someone of a higher rank, and wanting to see the new blood, as you have said yourself." The silver-blue haired boy stifled a frown. If this wasn't their Sensei, then how much longer would they have to wait?

Jinshu Shanyang

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Melody stated "I am higher ranked, and I came here to see the new ninja in attempts of making friends..." as she said that she smiled a frendly smile.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:35 pm

"Oh, forgive me for being rude. My name is Koushin. Niikimi Koushin. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." The genin responded with a friendly tone. A small movement would slip his legs out from underneath, settling into a much more comfortable position, and allowing the blood to flow into his lower limbs once more.

Jinshu Shanyang

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Melody smiled and stated "It's very nice to met you koushin...so.." she sucked at talking to guys. She could think of anything to say her mind just shut down.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:45 pm

There was tension. Awkward tension. A small, uncomfortable shift was done as Koushin brought his legs up to his chest, stretching out the muscles. "So, Melody-sama, what area of Jutsu do you specialize most in?" Koushin asked a fairly simple question, hoping to find someone suitable to teach him. He was a Genjutsu type, a very rare type it seemed, and he needed either a good Sensei to learn from, or scrolls that were actually readable and detailed.

Jinshu Shanyang

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:51 pm

"Please you don't have to call me sama you can call me melody or mel I don't mind and I don't specalize in one I use them all...why?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:56 pm

A small smile caught Koushin's lips. "If you insist, then I will call you Mel-san. But, I was just curious. It's nice to know what you can learn from your superiors, correct?" Koushin shifted again, this time lifting his body from the ground, groaning slightly as his muscles protested due to his recent disuse. A quick flicker indicated his eyes opening, the yellow orbs not pointed towards Melody, but instead looking out the window, which was closed. With a few, swift movements, he was at the window, opening it, and letting the fresh air in.

Jinshu Shanyang

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Daisuke stirred with the fresh air now seeping into the classroom, looking around and noticed someone new in the classroom, she seemed strong. Daisuke wasn't sure of what to make of her but overheard her name was melody. He also realized that Koushin was still in the room and that he had a bit of a smile on his face. "Hey um do you know Zane, he had a clone here not to long ago, I finished the first bit of some training with him, and some random guy came in and popped his clone, do you know what he's been up to?" he asked Melody
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:28 pm

"Yo," Zane stated as he appeared behind Daisuke after materializing from the Mist. "Sorry to keep you...it turns out I'm the new Mizukage," Zane grinned as he looked at the boy. "Well you ready to continue? You've mastered the first stage...that's good. Now your element, it's water no?"

BluewolfofMibu

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Wow Daisuke was amazed, Zane wasn't gone all that long and now he'd returned the new Mizukage "Yes it'd be an honor to continue, and uh yes my element is water." Daisuke spoke, surprise filled his voice.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:50 pm

"Alright time for some water manipulation. This is the basic skill you must learn in order to master ALL water jutsus," Zane began. "And not only that, it's one of the requirements to graduate from the academy. Now, first things first," Zane said as he pulled the moisture out of the air. The moisture formed into a ball of water as it dropped unto the floor creating a small puddle. "Now...here's how water manipulation works. You must channel your chakra from inside your body to the object you wish to manipulate, in this case, the water. Since your element is water it should be easier for you to do. Now I want you to do what I just told you to do and create a sphere of water in your hands. Remember, use your mind and your chakra to bend the water to your will. Don't force it, let it flow," Zane explained to him.

(2 paragraphs of at least 5 sentences)

BluewolfofMibu

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:34 pm

Daisuke tried to mimic Zane thinking he could pull what out of the air just as easily, but he had no luck. Then he thought of trying with a puddle, so he walked over to the puddle left from Zane's clone, He then sat down beside it and pondered on how he was going to turn a puddle into a ball. Daisuke started to experiment with the puddle, he starting focusing his chakra through his hands and into it but all it did was shake a little. Daisuke then tried the same but with more chakra, but nothing really changed. He sighed in annoyance and continued with his training, this time actually trying to get the puddle to rise into the air a bit but he had little success, the puddle went up maybe a centimeter off the ground in the middle.

Daisuke realized he needed a plan, so he decided on thinking the puddle was really a ball not a puddle at all. Daisuke managed to create a dome shape out of the puddle, but with the sudden surprise he lost focus and it collapsed. Daisuke restarted and ended up making it into a complete sphere shape, now the tricky part, picking it up. he left one hand hovering a little over the ball as he maneuvered into a crouched position, he then put his hands around the sphere and started to stand up, but the sphere started to collapse. Daisuke panicked and infused the collapsing ball with more chakra, the water that had begun drip out of his hands slowly climbed back up into the ball shape. "I think I did it!" Daisuke exclaimed as he started to stretch the orb and slightly altering it, making sure he had a grasp of the technique.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Zane inspected the ball and grinned. "That's excellent!" Zane exclaimed. "Now onto the harder part. Now that you have THAT down, it's time for you to try to take it out of the moisture in the air. To do this you must first close your eyes and not rely on them. Hold out the palm of your hand as you begin to focuse on the water molecules that surround you. Now...apply what you just learned and do it," Zane told him. If he can get the moisture extraction down, the kid could go far.

1 paragraph 8 sentences at lest

BluewolfofMibu

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Daisuke nodded and closed his eyes, he let his chakra flow out of him, he hoped to then concentrate that chakra into a sphere in his hand. He slowly did as he planned, due to his general lack of specialty in the area of ninjutsu, it was hard work. Daisuke peeked out of one eye to see if he'd gotten anywhere with his training, a tiny pool of liquid had formed in his hand. This isn't fast enough he thought to him self, so he began to force his chakra harder. Unfortunately this gave him little results, and only sped up the process by a small fraction. He wondered how he could speed up the process and then remembered he still needed to form a ball, so Daisuke attempted to do both, he could feel the pool start to move in his hand as he shaped it into a ball. He couldn't quite shape the ball at the same time as gather water molecules, so the quaking shape slowly grew bigger but it definitely was not a sphere. He pondered on how he could make the shape round and then it hit him, Daisuke started to gently rotate the shape until finally smoothed out and became a sphere.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games