Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:18 pm
"I can tell this is gonna be fun!" Dimitris smiled and walked off upstairs into his messy room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:34 pm
shirou watched as everyone left, leaving him to sit at the table confused. "So... what theme did we decide on?" he asked, sipping from a bottle of water he had.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:27 am
Mahewa jogged down the street, Kai at her heels. The apartment complex where they were neighbors wasn't too far from the café. She slowed and headed inside, panting from the run.

"Would you mind...if we meet here in...the lobby before we leave?" she said in between heavy breaths to Kai. "I've got...something."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:31 pm
Yue smiled, still weaving the spells into the walls, ceiling and floor; " We are doing post end of the world. So anything you would add to the party would be great!" He looked at the walls and the ceilings, then the floor as they all took on a really damaged and crumbling state. He even added sounds, like groaning rubble and creaking if you stepped in certain area.  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:18 pm
"Sure no problem!" Kai replied, not tired from the run at all. He proceeded to his room and opened his wardrobe. After getting changed he went back down to the lobby. His new outfit consisted of a black vest and long black pants, a full length red leather coat completed the ensomble. (He's wearinf Gensis's outfit).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:58 pm
Shirou shrugged and sipped his water some more. "I don't really have anything... post apocalyptic to add... if you need me to do something though I would be happy to." he said with a smile. "or I could burn the ceilings... but that won't come off."  

Jackal McFluffybutt

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 am
"Cool," Mahewa replied as she trotted up to her room. She swapped out her everyday outfit for her oldest, worn clothes and smeared some makeup unevenly on her face so she looked grimy. After picking up her saxophone case and music bag, she stumbled her way out the door and awkwardly clunked down the stairs. She saw that Kai was already waiting for her in the lobby.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HUSH! Rocky is speaking!

Rocky looked at his arms and torso, then ran into the bathroom chuckling, looked at himself in the mirror then ran back out laughing. He picked up Syrus in a big hug and set him back down. "Thank you! It looks....So realistic!" He then took the time to look around and gaped. "How do you do that?" He asked, awestruck.

You may commence with conversations now.

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:18 pm
Dimitris came down out of his room wearing his mask only the bottom portion was fashioned with paint to look like a filter mask. Dressed in a torn Mecca shirt missing a c 'MEC-A' "This is simple enough I think for a costume."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:28 pm
Syrus smiled. "To get it off, just use a comb." Syrus gasped as he was picked up. Syrus was a small sized lion. "Your welcome." Leo smied, addig some oobleck to his fur, it dyed a purple red.  

Reapers_life

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:22 am
"Well, I don't think that would be good, since I got the walls, floor, and ceiling thing covered but helping make some snacks and stuff would be nice; right? Oh and you know me, my love; magical kitty cat and all!" The feline giggled and purred sweetly as he felt out the room, seeing what other things he could add to the illusions.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HUSH! Rocky is speaking!

Rcky scampered around, avoiding debris here and there and eventually reaching the kitchen and walking in, looking for bowls. He then poked his head out of the doors and called out, "Love your costume Dimitris, It's simple!"

You may commence with conversations now.

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:47 pm
Kai stood in the lobby, his electric gutair slung over his shoulder. "Shall we go Miss Mahewa?" he asked when she returned.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm
"Gratci Rocky That reminds me." Dimitris reached behind himself and capped his tail with patches of stained carpet fro mthe supply closet giving him a more destitute look. "Can't wait for party." The fox made his way across the room noting the illusion detail.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:35 am
Setting the last sound and image spell in place, Yue's ears sagged slightly as he felt himself drained from the over use and long out of practice higher level spellcraft. However, it was all done to perfection and he was enjoying it immensely as Rocky was in the kitchen most likely doing his thing as always. Between them two; Yue was looking toward to a long and happy future together.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games