Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 pm
selena smiles and shakes her head "ive heard that one before "selena gigles after selena finsihed cleaing the wound after making there was going to be anything selena cruled up in the bed next time wondering if this was a dream selena layed her head on his chest "i love you hethrus ,welcome home "selena said before she fell alseep then next moring selena woke up to see that he was still there and that she wasnt dreaming selena kiss him soflty "good moring love "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:23 pm
Hethrus woke up to Selena's kiss. He kissed her back and opened his eyes, smling up at her. "Hey love.."  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:31 pm
selena smiles happily "im so glad your home "selena kissed him again more passiontly this time "hmm...so is it our turn ?" selena asked hethrus while laying her head on his bear chest "also are you hungery love i could get the servent to bring something up"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:42 pm
"I'm fine love.." Hethrus said then smiled. "And yes, I think its our turn"  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:54 pm
selena picked her head up and looked like she was glowing "REALLY ?!" selena asked and rolled over to her night stand and pulled out the box which had a ring in that hethrus had brought long ago and handed him the box "here i save this even after you droped it "selena smiles and blushs deeply "i love you so much " and puts out her hand for him to slip the ring on her hand selena had been waiting for this moment for a hunderd yrs for this moment with hethrus  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:37 pm
Hethrus smiled and slipped the ring slowly onto Selena's finger, he knew its where it belonged and he looked at her and he knew, this is where he belonged.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:00 pm
selena smiles with the tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at the ring begin finaly sliped on her finger and then at him "and hugged hethrus tightly "i love you so much "selena smiles " im glad this day has finaly come that you can accpect me fully "selena losen her grip on hethrus and rest her forhead on his and close her eyes with her arms still around his neck " remmber 1st day we meet ?" selena sighed happily  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:32 pm
Hethrus smiled "First day we met. You thought I was an a*****e and annoying"  

Hethrus

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:53 pm
Shaking her head for a moment Haru finally recognizes Angel "Angel is that you" she ask's passing her fingers through her hair.

(sorry pulling a blank)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:48 pm
selena smiles"no not really i was worried about the blood you were getting on my clean floors " selena gigles "and then i was also worried about you seemed to have lost alor of blood "selena sighed remmber back to that 1st and slightly whispered "you reminded me so much of him..." selena closed her eyes tightly and opened them and pokes hethrus"what about you mr.you think i was a nuescnes trying to fite the hunters "selena snuggles in closer "then i almost died and you brought me back to the mansion and tended to me and waited for me to wait up"selena sighs"thats when it all began"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:01 pm
(i've got writer's block right now can't think of anything to write in any of the things i'm in crying )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:04 pm
soccerplayer0909
(i've got writer's block right now can't think of anything to write in any of the things i'm in crying )

[awwww -pat pat- haru ish ok no worries ! its kinda quite anyways so dont be sad ok!]  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:38 pm
Shaking her head Haru looks at Angel for a moment "Please come in" she say's without thinking before walking over to the couch. Joining her mind with Selenia's for a moment she say's "um..um... Selenia.. you remember Angel right.. well he's back here at the mansion he's at the door and Niara is well half colapsed and doesn't seem to know what to do." After saying that she rubs her forhead and thinks for a moment  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:56 pm
Hethrus smiled more. "First thing I said when you woke up was something like how could you be so stupid..then we kissed" He laughed a little. "Yea I remember.."  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:10 pm
selena smiles "oh yes i remmber you look liked you hadnt slept in days and yes you did tell how i be so stupid to not make my back was cover "selena smiles "yes then we sat up all nite til moring talking and then we kissed "selena smiles happily "love do you still think about you 1st wife sometimes when your quite and thougthful .....?" selena and then hearing haru over the link and sighed "oh angles home huh and narias fainted "selena put the plam of her hand on her face "haru go get the severnt to take them both up to there rooms iil be there shortly " selena sighed heavily " on alighter note i was thinking maybe we could try again ...."selena gigles "i mean scence the childern are grown up if you want to have another one ?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games