Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 pm
As Tenkai felt ready to leave he noticed the gates closed."Someone open the gates for me to leave plz or i will smash them to bits."Tenkai really hated waiting but he was growing bored so a quick fight would be a fun way to spen his time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 pm
(( Just so there won't be unnecessary conflict ))

One Jounin looked at the man from before. Loud and boisterous. But,the last thing they needed was any fighting right now. Opening the gates only enough for the man to exit,the Jounin would close it immediately when Tenkai got just inches out from the doors reach;so that it won't close on the man. There were also some ANBU hidden within the shadows of the gates each which specialized in combination jutsu's. They waited in case some foolish individual tried to take Tenkai leaving as a......point to strike.

Panthers7

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:57 pm
Tenkai laughed as he passed all the anbu ninja and the weak jounin at the gates.He could easily kill them allin seconds if he wanted.With that Tenkai was gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:53 am
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko watched Aki return to the village. "I guess so," she murmered to Drake. She put her hand around her whip, pulling it out. She surveyed the situation. Well there were more on their side than the other, which possibly would be an advantage for now.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
"Fear my Destruction Beetles"

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:11 pm
Drake sighed as he watched Tenkai leave. "Damnit, we so do not need this." Drake was frustrated that he had to wait before dealing with his son's condition. But he had no choice but wait until this whole mess was finish. "Is Ana home?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko nodded. "Yes she is. I hope that isn't a problem..." She looked back towards the village.

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:20 pm
Drake smiled. "Thats where I had hoped she be. Someone need to watch over Ryu in case the enemy somehow gets past us. You know, this would be so easier and quick to deal with if we just went and attacked them ourselves."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko chuckled slightly. "I guess if you put it that way it seems a lot better."

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 pm
[[Disregard Ice's Posts. Appearantly, dizzle brought him back illegally. So, his rpc is invalid participant in this guild. Don't shoot the messanger, I am just informing you guys of what I was informed Of.]]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira took out a piece of paper and wrote on it in chakra. "Drake go to this location and bring everyone back to the village. We would have to establish a location to train them in the Fire Country and transport them to that location." Akira said as he walked into the village. "I shall be right back." He countine onward.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:06 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki frowned not sure if Akira was telling her that'd he would be back soon. Though Aki felt far too exhausted to go somewhere else. She found a bench near by and sat down. After a few minutes she found herself starting to doze off.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:16 pm
[[I would say sleep in my room, but... rofl You can stay at the Hospital 3nodding or on the couch at my house.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 pm
(( Hahaha!
The fiancé may not approve of that.

She doesn't like hospitals.
XD
Plus she's already falling asleep on the bench so someones gotta tell her to move.
Hahahah ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 pm
Drake looked at the paper and sighed. "So now I'm a messenger boy. Well, whatever floats his boat. See ya Reiko." He walked off casually to the location on his paper. (Where am I going exactly?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image

╒Yuji╤Reigan╕
╒Protector╤Of╤Righteousness╕

Yuji quickly jumped in the air, "Wings of Truth!" He then flapped his wings to go over the newly made gate and then flew down towards the other side and yelled at the Hokage, "Akira-Sensei, I got the note sir, is their anything else you want me to do!?" He then started running after him at quick speed hoping he heard him.

╟Theme Song╢

╟Battle Theme╢

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:43 am
User Image
Sannin
"Konoha's True Flame"

User Image

INDENTReiko looked over at Akira. "Is there anything you need me to do as well?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games