Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kementari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:34 pm
SYFFER
Question: I just got one of those flying box things and I clicked it. I have a giftbox in my inventory. What I'm wondering is should I sell it and make 8500 gold or should I open it? I'm considering selling it since my last giftbox I opened gave me a crappy little item.

I'd sell it.

But I'm also horribly curious as to what's inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:43 pm
Kementari
SYFFER
Question: I just got one of those flying box things and I clicked it. I have a giftbox in my inventory. What I'm wondering is should I sell it and make 8500 gold or should I open it? I'm considering selling it since my last giftbox I opened gave me a crappy little item.

I'd sell it.

But I'm also horribly curious as to what's inside.
That's the thing. But considering the fact that I need the money for my next item and that I went on an all out spending spree on my house. I'm gonna sell it. Thanks 3nodding

EDIT: I couldn't resist. I'm opening it! xd It's only worth about 3k anyway so mind as well give in to my natural urges and curiosity.
I got Android Damage Prosthetics. I put them in my shop for 3k so I hope they sell.  

SYFFER

Thaxul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:00 am
Onoj
thaxul
.... sweatdrop Good luck, Onoj. I hope you and her works things out for the better. Just don't go overboard with hat you do to try and win her back, you know, no stalkerness or anything. That will just decrease your chances, I would assume.

Lookie, I switched my Angelic scarf for the NM scarf xp

Yeah that is what I am trying to avoid. And why did you do that?
No, my oldest sister's ex did. He followed her to clubs and stuff. Not cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:37 am
Onoj
Hey all. I have been going through a really rough time as I don't know how many of you knew but I broke up with my girlfriend like a month ago and I thought I would be fine but today I went and talked to her mom about her being gone to college and all this stuff and I totally broke down mentally and physically. So if I am not on or just don't post much for a while I wanted to let you all know this is the reason. It wouldn't be so bad but as I was talking to her mom she said that maybe I had fallen in love with her and I realised that maybe I had but I also found out that she had told me we were breaking up because we just weren't acting like we were in a relationship when in actuality she broke up with me because she asked herself the question if I was the one she was meant to live her life with and a feeling inside her said no. So basically for the last month I have been living on the hope that we would get back together and today I realised that we may never again and I am going to do everything I can possibly do to try and find out the truth and get her back. I know this is a little personal and many of you don't want to read this but I just have to get some of my emotions out as holding them in was killing me and none of my real friends have any way of helping me that is actually good for calming me down. (Example: Everytime I bring it up with her cousin he says it is probably because she is ******** somebody else. So as you can see all my friends are a big help.) So I am basically going out of my mind right now and I just have to work alot of stuff out. If you read this thanks for reading it and not thinking I am weird or overreacting.

"It is better to have loved and lost, than to have not loved at all."

I wish you the best of luck, Onoj. And I wish I had such feelings for someone...

*Bilbo Advice Mode* "Grab her with nails and teeth, or she'll fly away!" biggrin  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:28 am
thaxul
Onoj
thaxul
.... sweatdrop Good luck, Onoj. I hope you and her works things out for the better. Just don't go overboard with hat you do to try and win her back, you know, no stalkerness or anything. That will just decrease your chances, I would assume.

Urg. I've been there before. xp My first boyfriend was creepy...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:20 am
*gives chocolate to Onoj*

Hey, it could be worse, right? She could completely hate your guts. If you're still friends, she can become less fickle and more mature and realize that you're probably a great guy. I don't really know you, so I can assume. 3nodding

You have a fantabulous day.  

curumo

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:09 am
thaxul
Onoj
thaxul

I think he was asking about the scarf. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:28 am
*rereads*.... xd So he was...

I did it because the Ang. Scarf was glitched with the cloaks, and angelic gloves, and I also decided I liked the look of the NM scarf's better.

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:10 pm
*looks at Thaxul's NM Scarf* I want it! xd

Actually, it won't work with my next planned outfit. Although I could sell it...

*lunges at the scarf*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:41 pm
Watsup everyone? Today I had a semi-final floor hockey match against the toughest team in the tournament. We kept scoring untill the score was tied at 3/3 and there was 5 seconds left. If it ends in a tie, you have to do a shoot out which they would win because of their more skilled players but just before the buzzer, I took the faceoff and passed it right in front of Kevin who shot it into their net and we won! So it was like this: 5, 4, Kevin shoots, kevin scores, 2, 1, 0! 3nodding The game was so violent that I we ended up with blood all over our hands and legs but it was well worth it. So we advance to the final match and Kevin lived my dream crying The arse.  

SYFFER

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:50 pm
Sounds like it was a good game! And hey, you might not have scored the winning goal, but you got the assist for the winning goal 3nodding And your team won. That's the important thing xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:53 pm
Zurgi
Sounds like it was a good game! And hey, you might not have scored the winning goal, but you got the assist for the winning goal 3nodding And your team won. That's the important thing xd
I suppose but it still would've been cool to score the winning goal. But the blood, oh the blood... eek  

SYFFER

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:32 pm
SYFFER
Zurgi
I suppose but it still would've been cool to score the winning goal. But the blood, oh the blood... eek

Congrats, Syffer! xd I hope you weren't too badly injured!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:02 pm
Nienna of the Valar
SYFFER
Zurgi

Congrats, Syffer! xd I hope you weren't too badly injured!
Oh no, just about 5 cuts on my hands, 3 on my left leg, 1 on my right leg, and not to mention the metal trauma and emotional pain whee  

SYFFER

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:07 am
Zurgi
*looks at Thaxul's NM Scarf* I want it! xd

Actually, it won't work with my next planned outfit. Although I could sell it...

*lunges at the scarf*
gonk MINE!!!! scream

w00t! Congrats...but didn'y you already play the toughest team already?

Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games