Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:15 pm

bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
xXSilentGuardianXx
Why did cloud attack mist?

It's not like that.

Fenrir's a rogue
Im in disguise helping him.

Their just saying cloud attacked and summoning allies because their too p***y to fight us on their own stressed

say the man who to p***y to show his true identity

Because then my village will get involved, I'm just here helping out a bud, dunce.

If this was a cloud village attack I would have no reason to conceal my identity.

so instead of breaking ties with cloud to help, you rather disguise yourself so both you and cloud get off the hook...pure p***y

Your retarded a** rules stop me from ranking up If I do that, or am I wrong??
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:16 pm

HAHAHA funni....

Rockgirl809

LoveHeartlessHero

Lonely Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
xXSilentGuardianXx

It's not like that.

Fenrir's a rogue

Their just saying cloud attacked and summoning allies because their too p***y to fight us on their own stressed

Because then my village will get involved, I'm just here helping out a bud, dunce.

If this was a cloud village attack I would have no reason to conceal my identity.

so instead of breaking ties with cloud to help, you rather disguise yourself so both you and cloud get off the hook...pure p***y

hmmm, I sure do like the taste of pure p***y lol

oh... Crap.. .here comes the argueament. And chocolate.. I forgot XD

FullbusterOrleans

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Kato-flameking
I... Wasn't going to ask permission.. I was going to be disguised anyways XD

Ehh I would rather not go in disguise because then people start complaining.... So I'm gonna get a "mission" *winks* see?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:18 pm

God forbid a ninja be subtle in this guild. lol

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:18 pm

xXSilentGuardianXx
bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
xXSilentGuardianXx

It's not like that.

Fenrir's a rogue

hmmm, I sure do like the taste of pure p***y lol

lol, Your not supposed to eat it.

@Kato: Im not finna waste my breath with bb, he'll just try to throw a brotha in the jail or ban em over some stupid bull.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:20 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
xXSilentGuardianXx

It's not like that.

Fenrir's a rogue

you are wrong, not my rules, those been the rules since before eris was captain. To prevent people from just going rogue then coming back and saying "oh i trained a lot so that makes me sannin". Which brings this to it not about protecting cloud, it protecting yourself so you can still be in cloud and rank up.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:21 pm

dizzle, hurry up and send kato a message requesting help from Grass before he explodes.

eek ugh...

Rockgirl809

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fenrir Graveheart
God forbid a ninja be subtle in this guild. lol

or use hit and run tactics....
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:22 pm

bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae

you are wrong, not my rules, those been the rules since before eris was captain. To prevent people from just going rogue then coming back and saying "oh i trained a lot so that makes me sannin". Which brings this to it not about protecting cloud, it protecting yourself so you can still be in cloud and rank up.

Well I take back what I just said up there, didn't expect you to go from calling me a b***h to saying "oh no your just wrong."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:23 pm

generic buzzkill comment!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:26 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae
xXlildizzle1516Xx
bb3000ae

Well I take back what I just said up there, didn't expect you to go from calling me a b***h to saying "oh no your just wrong."

*looks at quotes* nope never said "b***h" once. just pointing out you have no right to call them that, which you don't

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Hey bb, how long do I have to wait for someone to respond to my attack before it just goes through? Because I think I've got nova's character beat, and he's been on a couple times, but he hasn't responded...and it's been about 24 hours now.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2925 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games