Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reapers_life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:43 pm
Syrus gasped as he looked around. "Ok, This IS AWESOME!" Syrus proclaimed, stepping deftly over rubble and over to Yue. "You ok, Yue?" Syrus asked, pulling off the neck slit makeup and replacing it with fake green and white pus.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:01 pm
"I'm alright, just been awhile since I've worked that much magic in a long time; especially with my limiter seals in place." He wiggled his ears to draw the other's attention to the matching silver cuff and hoop sets in his ears.  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:44 pm
"Actually, before we head back..." Mahewa began to Kai, setting down her sax case with a clunk and rummaging through her bag. "I don't know if you're much of a sight reader, or what kind of music you prefer to sing, but...I've got a couple of vocal duets in here!" She pulled out several slightly crumpled papers and started sifting through them. "I have some more classical-like stuff, movie songs, pop...uh...yeah. If you wanted to, you know, sing a duet." She felt her cheeks burning and she dropped her face shyly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 pm
Kai smiled warmly "Sure! I'd love to sing a duet" he said "I have a good song in mind myself". He looked at a plastic folder with some sheet music in it "Uhh....." he wondered "Except the song is in Japanese..."  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:18 pm
shirou smiled as he watched the people be amazed by the transformation, he himself was quite impressed with it, he could never do that kind of magic. All in all he was a little put off that he had nothign to wear for the theme, or any talent to bestow upon the crowd, but he simply smiled and watched.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HUSH! Rocky is speaking!

Rocky came out of the kitchen with a handful of makeshift eating utensils made rm random metals he materialized and melted together. "'More props!....?"

You may commence with conversations now.

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:46 pm
"Looking great!" Dimitris said almost mesmerized in the effort put in to bring the theme to life as he sat on a bar stool feeling the antiqued counter filled with warped panels and cracks.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:15 pm
"Huh?" Syrus asked, not really aquainted with any magic aside from movie magic. Then he saw the ear rings, they seemed to eminate and supress a power. Syrus moved his head back.  

Reapers_life

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:55 pm
"Well, Rocky and I love to go all out; right my love?" he looked at the black wolf with a smile and purred at him then turned his attention the the fur in front of him. "If you aren't used to magic, here is the place to do so; most furs in here have powers of some type or there were."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:11 pm
I keep a gun in the book you gave me. Prey all you want, but who's gonna save me?

Rocky giggled and waved over to his mate, nodding and materializing a bag of chocolates, Graham crackers, and marshmallows, tossing them up and blowing upwards, smores falling down as he materialized done of his created platters and caching them with a hearty laugh. "Snacks?"

Hallelujia, lock and load

Clickie please.

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:29 pm
"Rocky smore platter fisbee toss!" Dimitris stood up on his stool readying to catch the platter laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:43 pm
I keep a gun in the book you gave me. Prey all you want, but who's gonna save me?

Rocky nodded with a smile as he pulled a handstand, platter on a footpaw and did a quick spin, flinging it frizbee-style towards Dimitris. "Head's up!"

Hallelujia, lock and load

Clickie please.

LimberNimbleShadow

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:56 pm
Shirou smiled as he watched the chaos unfold before him, his body relaxing as he sipped on his water some more.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:33 pm
Springing off his stool spinning counter to the frisbee, Dimitris caught it on the edge and bounced off the couch. Plopping on his back holding the platter a small squeal of laughter came from the floor. "I got it."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Tiddiez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:21 pm
Kage-Taisen Twilight
Springing off his stool spinning counter to the frisbee, Dimitris caught it on the edge and bounced off the couch. Plopping on his back holding the platter a small squeal of laughter came from the floor. "I got it."

*pokes* good job D:  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games