Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:39 pm
[[Guys I am at my training Grounds. And Drake talk to yuji. The genin are at his house. Perky, for your rpc, my training grounds would be known as the place you trained me. I reclaimed it as my own.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:50 pm
Drake arrived at the gates and stopped to see if the three genins were still behind him.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:54 pm
Tenkai arrived with a pissed off look on his face.He quickly noticed Drake as an evil grin crept across his face."Hey,wheres Akira or Hanzo or anyone strong.Ive grown quite bored and felt like some exercise."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:06 pm
User ImageKaien arrived as he sat down taking a breather "I hate having to run all the time"Kaien said laying down thinking to himself as he haven't ate since the morning at the academy,Kaien rose back up as he sighed talking to the unknown man "While we was in the basement,Yuji gave us some scrolls with academy rank techniques I learned all 3 of the one's he told me to learn"Kaien said smiling as he was proud how in a short time he mastered the techniques"Yuji said we would have to show these techniques at the academy but i haven't seen the teacher there"Kaien said rubbing his head placing his right hand in his pockets.  

oG Ace

Tycoon

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 pm
Ice,

Kunesume2
[[Disregard Ice's Posts. Appearantly, dizzle brought him back illegally. So, his rpc is invalid participant in this guild. Don't shoot the messanger, I am just informing you guys of what I was informed Of.]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:15 pm
((Dandii i already talked to Kune about it.Let me repeat.
"Tell irish to go ******** himself then blow his dog.And when hes finsihed tell him to show me some proof of this.Until then im using my rpc."Will that be all?))

Actually Dandii would you mind fighting me?  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:19 pm
Keiji lands next to Kaien and looks around the area then at the walks next to the man, he talks to Kaien with a teasing tone, "Maybe there hiding because you have bin mastering those jutsu's so fast", Keiji readjusts his headband on his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:23 pm
((Im not going to wait i feel like fighting.Genin sannin jounin whats the diffrence.))

Tenkai smiled as he unsheated a katana and held it with both hands behind his back.He started to focus an imense amout of chakra into his blade along with his legs.In a minute it would go release and could prove fatal for which ever genin he chooses.Tenkai looked over the two genin as he looked over the two."'I will kill you first i guess."Tenkai smiled as his target was decided he would go after Keniji if a response wasnt given or if someone didnt show up to fight him.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:24 pm
User ImageKaien smiled as he wrapped his arm around Keiji rubbing his fist into his head "More like there scared of my brute strength"Kaien said laughing hard at Keiji's remark,Kaien enjoyed making friends but it seemed like him and Keiji were becoming real close "Don't be mad if i surpass you Keiji"Kaien said releasing him holding his fist out awaiting a pound.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:27 pm
((You two are close enough for me to kill in one attack...))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:30 pm
Keiji laughs, then looks at the strange man with a questioned face, "Ummm... hi I'm Keiji, And you are?" He couldn't understand why it was so hostile here, he gets away from Kaien's arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:34 pm
User ImageKaien stared at the man as he had a weird felling about him "Keiji keep your guard up he isn't a man we can reason with"Kaien said as deep down he knew they didn't stand a chance against this man,Kaien gripped his tanto on his back waiting for any suspeses movement.  

oG Ace

Tycoon

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:37 pm
Tenkai smiled as he would seem to vanish.He would reappear right behind Keiji and would of completed 12 vicious slashes on the kids body if he had no way to dodge,but because of Tenkais speed it would be nearly impossible to dodge.The kid would find two deep slashes in his chest in the form of an x.He would then feel the deep slashes that cut through the tendons in his ancles making it hard to stand and move.He would then find the back of his knees cut to where his muscles and ligaments were cut clean through.And to top it off he would find a single slash over his right eye from above his eye brow to under his eye.His eye would remain undamaged but he would be in so much pain he would most likely pass out from the pain.Tenkai held the katana as it dripped with blood and turned to the other kid."I guess your next."

Henjiboshi [Endless Fate] - The user holds his sword behind him and gathers chakra in both his hands and feet then releases it all at once giving him a great up rise in speed and hand quickness as the user vanishes and appears behind you he has already done exactly twelve slashes that could not been seen by the normal eye and each slash is hitting a vital organ or tendon which will result in sudden shock or paralysis.
Rank C  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:42 pm
you auto hit him  

oG Ace

Tycoon

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:44 pm
SK8T3R BOI 94
you auto hit him

((nope.I clearly stated that the 12 slashes would appear if he had no way to dodge,but hes not even close to the speed to be able to dodge so its a god mod if he were to dodge.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games