Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:25 pm

emo
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:43 am

||coughs!||

samanthaualani

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:15 pm

The new pic of Ravin is Gorgeous.//

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Hide felt his need to be with her even more a need now. Her soft replys, her want to regain dominance, but all too well for her, that just brought more out of him.

Holding her to her place with his weight Hide gently caressed her side as he kissed her. She was soft, and the pajamas he had gotten for her fit her body's curves just right. He wanted to know more about her, he didnt want this moment to end.

He pulled his face back then fell into the cuve of her neck. He breathed against her skin while he spoke. "Airi..what are you doing to me?" His fingertips brushed lightly at the edge of her top brushing against her flawless skin.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:21 pm

||Really? lol i think she looks really different||

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:27 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter nearly rolled his eyes, but cauth himself. "I was stopping the snack." he smirked and snagged her around the waist and pulled her down next to him when she bent down. He smiled and tilted her face towards his to kiss her softly. "I belive he is downstairs love." He kept his arms around her and kissed her neck softly, some of it was trying to keep her from going after Dylan, the rest was mostly because he was just spoiled for her and wanted her near him.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:30 pm

[[believe it or not, I couldn't find any emo girl pics that I actually like (their hair is BIG; wtf?!), so I'm sticking with this one for a while.
and ty ^^]]

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Airi whimpered softly as he held her into place with his weight. She exhaled a sweet sigh against his lips. They were captured by his once more. Hideaki caressed her side, making her arch into him. Airi squeezed her arms tight around him, wanting his warmth to be closer and closer.

Their lips finally parted. His face fell into the gentle curve of her neck. Airi could feel Hideaki's warm breath sliding over her skin like a comforting blanket. He murmured something (and she, of course, heard it) and brushed his fingertips over her shoulder close to her top. Airi broke into a delighted sigh at his touch.

Entranced, Airi murmured against his hair, "I wish I knew." She ran her fingertips thoughtfully down his back. He was so strond and broad. She couldn't even move underneath him. The thought made Airi swallow hard. "I really like you, Hideaki."

Airi blushed softly at the thought.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:34 pm

[[want me to post for Raye, Sam?]]
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:41 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:43 pm

||thats the style lol!||
||ands well, Dyl is downstairs..up to you||
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:46 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter pulled her down to him by the waist and she smiled softly. He kissed her, but she was still pretty pissed off at Dylan.
"You look awful," That came out wrong.
"I mean, hurt." He continued to hold onto Veronica and kiss at her neck. "Downstairs?" She sniffed, yep. Downstairs. "You're not going to let me go after him are you?" She really wanted to just ... stay in his arms. But ...
Ah, forget it. No buts this time. She wasn't in the mood to pick a fight with the snack and Ravin didn't need to get all upset.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:52 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shook his head. "I'm fine love. I little sore, but nothing major." Lie. His chest ******** hurt like hell and he was seriously going to give the snack a beat down when Ravin had the baby and... oh yeah... He frowned and looked at his friend. "How are you doing little one?" he asked Ravin softly, reverting back to his old nickname for her.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:54 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin slowly got to her feet and headed for the stairs. She climbed down the stairs. They'd said that Dylan was down there. Concern pierced her along with dread. "Dylan?" she called out. She got to the first floor landing. "Dylan, sweetheart, please be ok."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:00 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan listened upstairs. Veronica was calming down- Thank god. He really didn't feel like fighting with her all over again over the same damn s**t.
But Ravin was wobbling down the stairs and she was all worried.

"I'm fine," He pulled the bathroom door open. There was a slight scar on his neck- But nothing drastic since he healed so fast. Blood covered him though, as did tattered clothing and the sink... it was basically totally red.
Dylan pulled off his shirt and tossed it to the ground.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:02 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica looked at him in disbelief. "Are you sure? You don't look just sore." She sat up on the floor, but stayed in his arms. He was talking to Ravin but she was waddling down the stairs already.
"Well, maybe we should get you home and cleaned up then?" She ran her hand down his arm and looked at all the blood covering his chest.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:16 pm

||dudddddeee so sorries my last post was a fail||
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games