Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:58 pm
Demios was glad to see Vincent appeared uninjured at least for the most part he was worried for a bit that he might've broken an arm or something. When Vincent asked about Erin Demios frowned "I'm not sure I didn't see her, but I'm sure she is alright" He said. It was then that Vincent froze the incoming bullets. Demios let out a sigh "revertum" he said reflecting the bullets momentum so that when they unfroze they'd fly back the way they came.

Upon hearing a familiar childs voice Demios turned. He frowned at the sight it was a child. However, before he could react the ground shook and if only thanks to Vincent they remained standing. He knew the girl looked familiar, but it wasn't until her powers were shown that he truly caught on. "Don't let your guard down Vincent she's tougher than she looks" he said. He moved barely fast enough to avoid the water, but unfortunately Vincent still took the brunt of the hit. Demios then turned to the girl "Its good to know you've always been this powerful isn't it...Amara" Demios said. He held his hand out and aura glowed from it and in a moment the water froze and then shattered. Demios sighed as he thought about what she said. He knew this had something to do with her parents, but even with his knowledge of magic he wasn't sure what they had done to Amara. "I don't want to have to fight you, but I will if I have to" He said. Right now his goal wasn't to kill her, but to weaken her enough to see if he could cure her.

He twirled his glaive "Vincent if your going to be of any help be on your toes, I have the feeling this Amara isn't the one we're used to" He said. He held a hand up. "Tarot Tornado!" Demios chanted. Suddenly from his sleeve several steal tarot cards shot out and swirled around Amara as if trying to seal her as well as creating a wind vortex that would send debris at her. Demios frowned he really didn't want to have to hurt Amara, but he had this nagging feeling she needed his help. The problem was he didn't know how to help.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image

Vincent looked towards the little girl and back to Demios. When he said it was Amara he shook his head. "It can't be her...Amara is a grown woman" he said to him. But then again making thing explode and stop in their tracks defied the laws of nature quite a bit. Vincent stood up as painful as it was, he would just have to bite the pain. As the tarot cards flew around Amara, Vincent used his powers to try and encase her.

User Image

Amara looked around at the tarot cards. The whole time she was reading the minds of both Vincent and Demios' mind. When the debris began to hit and cut at Amara she then began to erect a telekinetic barrier. Focusing on the cards she then directed them at both Vincent and Demios, sending them at the speeds that contact on the skin would serve as a type of knife or razor. As she was going to release another attack, the young psion was now being encased as she saw her feet appearing in the crystal and before she could react, she was now totally encased.

It seemed that maybe it was effective...but on the insides of the crystal activity was still going. Amara could see, think and plan on what she was doing next. The crystal began to have splits in it, moving like a random path that was being made in the woods. It seemed to almost make an eccentric design. The crystal then shattered as a fiery aura surrounded the young girl. Releasing the psionic fire towards Demios, large spikes of telekinetic energy began to erupt as well. Sending sever psi blast into the minds of both Demios and Vincent, the young psychic was now on the offensive.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 pm
A shrill whistle coming from the sky resounded in Cecilia's ear. The Gravity Herald spun around, her jade eyes catching sight missiles. Hundred...no...thousands of them raining through the sky, throughout the city seeking to destroy everything in its path, namely all Owls the the vicinity. Cecilia had her mission with the other new Heralds. She couldn't waste too much time on such human weaponry. As a group of missiles headed towards her, the Sapphire female thrust her palms forward creating a powerful force of gravity, which sent them back, careening into the missiles behind them. They exploded on contact, but it seemed the more that were destroyed, the more that kept coming.

She couldn't waste her time on them. Cecilia began moving. She had taken on her Cosmic form. Her skin was midnight blue and possessed the many burning stars of a solar system. There was even something resembling a galaxy traveling throughout various parts of physique. Her eyes were no longer a soft jade, but resembled fierce swirling galaxies. The young Owl didn't stop moving. Each time a group of missiles were aimed towards her, she released groups of gravity pockets, smaller than black holes using them to draw the missiles in. A long purple stream was emitted from her legs giving her the appearance of the shooting stars as she flew through the air with the other Heralds seeking their destination.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm
Demios looked at her and frowned something about this was wrong. He looked at Vincent "Never underestimate what powers can do, I don't know how but this is Amara" he said. It was then that she countered the cards and sent them flying at Vincent and Demios. "Damn..." he said to himself as he rushed in front of Vincent "Silent Wall!" Demios said holding his glaive up forming a shield over them. The shield cracked from the cards, but fortunately protected them from most of the attack. When the attack finished he fell to his knees breathing hard. "Its been a while since I had to fight with magic" Demios said trying to catch his breath. He looked at Vincent a sad look in his eyes "I know this wont be easy, but we have to stop her...This is Amara, but at the same time she's different...Our Amara wouldn't attack us like this" he said. He managed to stand and let out a breath.

It was then that Amara broke free of the crystal prison. Demios frowned knowing this wasn't going to be an easy fight, even as a child psionics could be a major threat. The psionic fire hit the shield hard and shattered it as well as sending Demios flying backward with a scream. "Gah!" He yelled as he flew back and crashed into the ground. He was also hit by her psi blast and groaned in pain. It took him a few seconds to stand again "Damn that hurts" he said rubbing one of his burns. "Lets see how you handle a hex sphere" he said as he fired an orb of negative energy at Amara hoping to cause a little chaos to slow her down. Its first effect was to cause a nearby lamp post to fall forward at her.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 am

((Naoki))
A pair of gleaming red eyes appeared in the shadows behind Genya, and like a Yokai going for the kill, her hand reached out like the devil's grip, placing it gently on his shoulder, but the gleaming eyes could still be seen from the shadows,

"....Genya-kun..." a dark voice cooed.

Suddenly the hand tightened down and was like a vice. There was no escaping the priestess's wrath, a hand came flying to swat the Owl behind the head, Naoki grabbed Genya held him by the collarand jerked him back for more punishment,"...Baka!...You just have to keep inhaling all this strange food!? didn't it occur to for a second that this stuff may not be safe to eat!?...you keep gorging yourself you will wind up dead!...and after your last stunt...I'm not going to let some foreign food rob me that opportunity!" bopping him over the head a couple more times.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:25 am
"Merry ******** Christmas Sereeeennna"

“Eh?”

"I hads you a presssent……"

“….What”

"It's over thereeeee"

“I….I see…”

"Now stopppp beinnnng a rgrrrummmpy buuuuneeh and enjjjjjoy"

THUMP!!!

((Serena))

There was not much Serena could do besides staring down at the drunken mess that was Aeon. “Grumpy Bunny, huh?” The Vanishing Owl smirked lightly before crossing the room. Her current expression was rather plain and hard to read, should she be angry with this girl? She had already come to the conclusion that the ever so smug Sebastian had probably dropped her nickname to Aeon on purpose. Whatever, the white haired woman didn’t particularly care. “Merry f*****g Christmas to you as well, Aeon…A day late but it doesn’t matter, right? I mean…you are so intoxicated that I can only imagine the days all feel the same.”

Serena sighed softly as she came to a standstill in front of the younger female. She had thought that Aeon was far more mature than this, didn’t take her for a drinker either; although, she seemed far braver after a consuming alcohol. “Come along, Aeon….” She muttered while bending down to help the girl back up and onto her feet “We can’t have you laying around on the kitchen floor…What will Freya think? And let’s not forget Erin…In her current state she may not see you and trip over you” There was no reason for Serena to be nice. She could have left the girl on the floor…but she had thought against that.

The white haired woman gently guided Aeon to a more suitable chair. “I know it is the season of goodwill and all that other crap…but getting drunk like this? Don’t tell me your sister is drunk as well….What about the baby? This is no state to look after a kid” Well now, Serena giving out advice on the welfare of kids? That was a new one! The white haired woman narrowed her silver eyes and turned away to prepare a hot cup of coffee for Aeon. Her eye twitched a few times as she thought back on Aeon’s last comment, about her being a grumpy bunny. She figured that she had been less then inviting, it was just her way of protecting herself“I apologise…if I have seem like…like a…grumpy bunny….I have stuff….stuff going on..” If it was rare for Serena to give advice it was even rarer for her to have conversation, one in which she actually said the word ‘apologise’

((Daryle Saxton))

Daryle Saxton watched and listened as the others conversed about the upcoming battle. He let out an irritated sigh as they all seemed to be taking their sweet a** time. Che was right when he said that someone in their group would get to ol’ Tom and the Breezy Owl wanted to be that ‘one’ in fact he was determined to hunt the sonnovabitch down and take him up on his old offer of being skinned alive. Well, not so much skinned but burnt to the bone. Surely Tom’s skin would ‘melt’ away…Daryle smirked away quietly to himself and hardly even heard the muttered word of missiles being spoken. He only realised the possible danger when everyone began to disperse from the area.

The blonde male took to the sky and watched as the others left, Will even gave himself and Anya a farewell of sorts, if that’s what he wanted to call it. “Yeah…may chaos reign…” Daryle chuckled and took off at a casual pace. His sea green eyes zeroed in on the ground below, he was keeping a look out for Heralds and for Thomas. He didn’t know what the other Herald fledglings were up to and nor did he care. Daryle came to a standstill eventually, when he landed on a rooftop. “Might as well light a beacon” With a small smile he sent a huge blast of flames towards group of Exirian troops and their transport which bust into larger flames with a loud explosion.

Waving his left hand slowly, Daryle summoned forth fresh flames of crimson red. These angry looking flames twisted and turned this way and that until they began to take on a familiar shape. The flames crackled and snapped as two large beasts stepped forth. “Go and have some fun below…” The blonde male was in control of his fiery creations, they will only last as long as he had his attention on them. With a low rumbling of flames, almost like their version of a neigh, the two flame horses leapt from the roof top and began setting random people and objects on fire. “A burning playground…Hmm I think I will stay here for a while longer.”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:31 am
((Genya))

Genya froze when the dark voice and the feeling of a large scary yokai shadow weighted onto his back. "Eto... but...." He was too scared to turn and look at who had placed a claw on his shoulder, but the voice was enough of a giveaway later. That didn't mean Genya didn't freak out though.

"Ah!!" Genya stammered as he got smacked in the side of the head. "Eto..ah..ahhhhAHHHH!"] Genya screamed as Naoki grabbed him and jerked him b ack and started berating him on weird food. Obviously, Naoki didn't seem to like foreign food. For each time Naoki bopped Genya on the head, there was an "Ah..." or "Wah" or an "EtOOOoo"

Meanwhile, Benkei probably wanted to internally facepalm, but he just rolled his eyes and "Tsched". Naoki was bullying his brother...sorta...but Naoki meant no harm. Besides, they were all used to Naoki stalker now.

"Eto....eto..... it tastes good! You should try, Naoki-san!" But soon, the TV in the restaurant began showing scenes of the situation in Virginia...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:15 pm
The missiles shot from the stealth jet were no match for Roulin's flight speed. Obviously, they were no match for Lucien's super speed either. The two men had already lead the missiles miles away from the city in decline. At this pace, they'd beat the missiles out before the lost fuel and fell to the ground harmlessly. The Owl of Grey wasn't going to let these ballistics just go like that though. If they were going to chase him, then he wasn't going to lead them on forever. "Yeah, I know right? Like we're children or something." Roulin looked down towards Lucien, his partner in this mission, and wondered just how he could lose him amongst all of this without teleporting. His presence was just a sign from Che letting him know that he thought his son couldn't handle this job alone anymore. If it took smiles, laughs and competitive jeers to lure the old head splitter away, Roulin would commit to it until his goal was met.

The young thinker below cleared the way for himself. The lavender eyed Owl could still fly on past if he needed. Seeing the highway that would lead on to Washington, Roulin began descend until he could lift Lucien by the back of his collar. When his path was aligned with the vehicle littered road, he lowered his assigned accomplice onto the street allowing him to continue on at his blinding pace. The last missile had remained resilient on their path through out the change of path and now, it was flying along the highway's center narrowly weaving through cars while doggedly chasing them. Roulin turned in midair and watched the projectile's path as it neared them with each second. Instead of just shooting it down, he nudged a car along the roadside almost a foot towards the center of the road. Thanks to the already rugged path of the missile, it smashed into the car's hood and exploded in a bright flash of bright orange and deep red towards the center. Shrapnel was shot from it, but nothing touched Roulin or Lucien. With nothing hindering them now, they were on their way to Washington D.C.

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:00 pm
Even though she couldn't physically see them, even if she tried, the Herald of Darkness knew that the Night Owls and their prized new Heralds had arrived in Virginia. A slow smirk came to her features. This was going to get fun now! As Rage turned to look back at Tim, the hem of her red dress flared out a tiny bit, swishing around her ankles. "The children have arrived, Timothy. Shall we begin?" she asked, anticipating the answer to be in the affirmative. She wanted to fight these new Heralds and show them their place. Maybe even kill them all.

==

"Missiles? Really?" Anya asked aloud to no one in particular with a scowl on her face. She turned to look at Nik. "Don't you dare die on me, you hear?" she called to the dancing owl. The earth herald then began to follow after Cecilia, taking a hint from the Cosmic Owl. "Do you have any idea where we're supposed to go?"

==

Everything happened so fast. Will basically set off the alarm system that Raven had set up. The mind controlled people chased them, trying to kill them. Kate would have put up a shield but Nikolai handled that, and the others all left the airport to get outside. Kate followed them at the rear of the group. She said nothing even as missiles from human piloted aircraft were fired at them. Normally, a scowl would be on her face at the moment, but she wasn't in the mood to react to anything right now given her energy level. Then, Che grabbed both her and Will and took off running. Kate gasped in surprise as this had happened without much of a warning. She hadn't really expected Che to drag her around with him on this mission either.

She heard the small babble between the Mastering Owl and the Satan Owl and the first frown of the day appeared on Kate's face. "Oh will you two stop your squabbling... None of the things you are talking about matters more than our lives at the moment." The Eternity Owl stated flatly. She was in no mood to deal with Che and Will arguing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:56 pm
"We're supposed to be crowd control according to dad," replied Moli to Anya as he picked up speed to follow behind Cecilia and the Earth Herald. To the blonde, that meant only one thing. Head towards the city, and then towards the capital, Washington D.C. There, they'd more than likely meet up with a crowd of Exirians ready to tear their heads off. They were Heralds and Anderson was Anderson. This meant that for the team of five, crowd control would be easy until their real targets, the elder Heralds, arrived.

Moli couldn't be bothered with the missiles at this point. He could outrun them if needed, but as there were others with him that couldn't run almost as fast as electromagnetic radiation could permeate the medium of space, he had to keep at pace for them. Looking over his shoulder to fire a few beams the the warheads of the missiles, he yelled over the violent whipping winds and the explosions that rang as the entered Richmond, "We need to get into Washington, but not using the way Roulin is going. I say we enter from the side guarded the heaviest! That'd be the northern side!"

~~~

"Reroute them? Damn it Jim, I'm a tactician, not a technician!" Che, along with Will and Kate whom he still clutched by the hand and collar, were still in hand as he ran towards the capitol. Thanks to the two being within his hands, he couldn't very well retaliate. Will could've short circuited anyone of the explosive projectiles by now, but obviously, the simple blonde hadn't thought of that yet. As he opened his mouth to voice the idea, Kate's annoyed voice rang over his. Smirking as he began to run across a river towards Washington, Che looked over to Will, saying, "Yeah. Stop squabbling before you get us killed..."

What was going to kill them were the missiles if nothing were done to stop them soon. The Mastering Owl was running as fast as he could. The limit he felt himself reaching was just barely enough to keep him atop the river's surface. With each step, he could feel his shoes sinking lower and lower into the water while the missiles taunting drew nearer. Running out of ideas, Che only looked back and closed his eyes trying to force out more steam. Then, from nowhere, a large, flaming rock took out the two missiles that were just on the cusp of blowing them both to pieces. The bridge to their right had Owls on them. Owls that were with them instead of Raven. Che lifted his hand to wave, but only managed to drag Kate in the river for just a second. Smirking still, he said to the two of them, "We've got friends in high places. Like bridges apparently. We're almost on land. When we get their, we're going to start flying towards Washington and Thomas..."

~~~

Timothy stood from his chair that sat next to a gaping hole in the demolished, broken building and stared out into the deep orange horizon. Just as he did, Rage felt the presence of those familiar little Owls. He hadn't fought his own kind in years. These kids were inexperienced whereas his old sparring partners were not. Setting his dodger blue sights onto the crazed Herald next to him, he grinned and his teeth gnashed behind the thin folds that were his lips. "Yeah. It's time to get a move on. Let's go Rage. Let's go usher in the new generation of Heralds." Wasting no time, the white haired elder looked to the skies and his eyes fluttered, then flashed violent with his element. Soon, he his body was taken upwards and like a massive, serpentine dragon, his electric form slithered through the dark clouds as he made his way towards the new Heralds to intercept them.

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:29 pm
Leaping over and around cars Lucien traversed the highway as the missiles continued on their course. He looked over his shoulder just in time to catch the display of Roulin exploded the missiles behind them. He looked up before he leapt into the air. From his back shot a pair of black feathered wings, flapping his powerful wings he stayed afloat as he flew up towards Roulin, staring forward they would be in D.C. in no time, the only problem was what would happen once they got there.

Looking there, ahead of them in a city of death he could see the smoke of fires long burning. A cloud loomed over the city, one of black smog and smoke. He could almost see the spirits of the dead floating over the once proud capitol. The closer they got to the city the more he could see the damage to the history, the monuments, old town, the legacy which had been built up had been tarnished and destroyed. Lucien found this act to be atrocious, not only had they desecrated human life but they had violated history itself. He looked forward his eyes still swirling with some form of optical energy, this was not a display of power it was simply what his normal eye transformation had evolved into instead of the slitted yellow eye transformation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm
((Will))

"Hmm? You're squabbling like a squabbler, technician. It's your fault for dragging us." Yes, the demon who could have easily annihilated or rerouted the missiles had not lifted a finger. The missiles were more incentive for the team to split up and it gave them something else to get their arses movings. It was the same ploy as the ploy Will had pulled with the human alarms, only the missiles were activated without Will. Besides, Che hadn't asked him to kill the missiles.

Ah..those missiles were getting comfortably close. Too bad they weren't shedding enough heat to make it like the steamy balmy sunny weather of the Caribbean. They had the water already thanks to Cheani trudging into the water and dragging Kate and Will along. La la la.... Even as Che looked back in apprehension of the missiles, Will simply hummed and didn't even react at all as the flaming rock out two missiles. Somehow, he knew of the Owls before Che did. He was hoping Che would do something about the missiles, but the kid got lucky. "See? High and low places." Then Will detached himself from Che's person and patted Che on the head. "Good boy, Cheani. Not." The Satan Owl was somehow on top of the surface of the water and not slipping in. Maybe he didn't want to get his shoes wet. He probably would have rathered them soaked in blood than water. "And Kate, don't sweat your mate over there too much. He's slow still, but he's working on it...and maybe he'll take you out on a date."

And then, Will had to ruin the moment again and kick Kate and Che a nice boot, launching them onto the land that Che said they were so near to. He smirked and landed on the land beside them. "Shall we?" he asked as his black wings extended out of his back. But at least, the devil gave his two companions a choice and a moment to gather themselves. The other option would have been picking them up and hauling them into DC himself.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

"Augghhhhhh" Vincent screamed. How was he doing to defend himself mentally and he had no psychic defense training? Thrusting his palms forward forward he froze Amara in place, grabbing his head he tried to relieve the headache he was experiencing.

User Image

As Amara was stopped in motion the light pole that Demios had affected, had crashed down and crushed her legs. The young girl was unfrozen but unfazed by the fact she had a large light pole crushing her legs. She then had enough of their memories to create an authentic illusion of their memories. Unless if you were psychic yourself, you wouldn't know that your mind was being prayed upon. Vincent was now in France, all alone, the whole area was desolated and he was the only one though.

Demios was met by the face of Armand. The redhead smiling at him as he seemed to comfort him. The telekinetic talked to him and reassured him everything was going to be alright but as he said it...his expression had frozen. His chest had a black glow to it. If Demios looked around he could tell that the dark aura was coming from him and he was the reason Armand had stopped moving. The dark hole began to expand as Armand cried out. "Demi...please...help me" he cried as a dark substance leaked from his tear ducts instead of actual tears.

User Image

Aeon was drifting in and out of consciousness as she looked at Serena. When Serena asked if her sister was drunk, Aeon began to answer but was met with the sound of herself crying like a baby. "....t...th...that's the thing...she's not heeerrreeee" she said sobbing. She was a failure as a big sister...this day was the worst for her. When Serena apologized, Aeon began to smile a little. "You apologize? Wow...I'm touched Serena. It's okayyy" she said. When she said she had stuff going on the projector became curious. As she waited for her coffee, Aeon leaned against a counter so that she may not lose her balance.

"What kind of stufff...if you don't mind meee as *hiccup* asking" she asked. She may have been drunk but that didn't mean she still wasn't caring enough to give a listening ear. "I promiise, I won't judge" she said with a soft smile...other than looking like a cross eyed idiot, Aeon was all ears.

As things were now lit on fire, water pipes were exploding putting them out to protect all human life. At the same time bullets filled with the syrium to strip away Owl powers were raining in the streets of Richmond. Several fallen phoenix soldiers lost their mutations on the spot, slowly being captured and taken away. Elle's mind linked with every technological programed machine on the east coast was working at super speeds. Adapting and knowing what to expect. Locking on Cecila, several Sibal units were released. Each one unique in their own way, the cybernetic felines were released, each one studying her weaknesses, they began to "charge" as orbs of light grew larger and larger.

The robots that resembled Elle and Erin began to storm towards Daryle. One released a large laser, cutting and burning through anything in its path and another one that was manipulating a green type lightning substance was aiming at every metalic structure around the fledgling fire herald.

About ten or so Sibal and Elle/Erin units. One opened it's mouth serving as a vacuum affect, pulling and tugging at Lomoli. As the suction continued darkness began to seap from that units particular mouth, attempting to counteract Moli's abilities. Negation bullets were being fired towards Anya and anyone else who was near her.

Underneath Che, shackles that carried an electrical charge latched on to the Mastering Owl's ankles. They wouldn't be easily ripped apart or destryoed, created from a special metal that couldn't be manipulated, a few more chained around the elder owls wrist as electric pulses would began to surge into his body, each one with a more devastating amount of voltage than the last. The only way to stop this was to put in a seven digit code to shut down the programming.

As the duo reached Washington D.C. (Roulin and Lucien) they were met with extreme opposition. Large warlike machines (think an Iron Man suit, meats those big a** machines from Star Wars) began to assemble blocking their path. They weren't made of metal but a polyblended plastic, opening up compartments many missles could be shown. An Anti-Negation was lined in some of them, others were dangerous elemental compounds that could severely poison, freeze or eat away at the flesh within matters. The "face" of the machines opened revealing several different kind of barrels began to rain bullets at the two. The missiles were now released and even propane fueled flame throwers were released. However these weren't the only machines attacking...the humans were trying to reclaim D.C. so any Owl life was at risk even more than the ones in Richmond.

Owls in Richmond were being depowered by the second or even killed. In D.C. however the mentally enhanced Owls were killing humans left and right even providing a barricade preventing anyone to reach Rave. With their mental enhancements, a measly nature manipulator now had the power to plague a continent with dangerous spores that could not only kill but convert the deceased into walking living spores that could kill from a single breath, and creating toxic plant like offsprings within seconds...these Owls were not to be taken lightly by anyone.

Victoria back in Richmond could see the fledgling Owls and the trouble they now faced. As the Sibal units surrounded Cecilia, the herald of mind, released a large sphere of telekinetic energy, knocking down five sibal units as they began to lose focus and fired their orbs of light in random directions. Descending, she stood in front of the bullets that were coming to depower the heralds with a telekinetic force field. It couldn't hold however she could feel them penetrating her own power. "Get out of the way" she screamed as she released a telekinetic pulse and flew out of the way. The bullets could not be controlled, people would have to be aware of their surroundings, focus on the machines as well as Owls. It would take a lot of combining of the powers to stay alive...and not to mention the threat of the elder heralds planning to attack.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:54 am
As the dog fights continued Phantom floated in stasis above the city, controlling such a large field with so many intricate parts ensured that he wouldn't be able to do anything else until he released some control. He could only watch as the planes flew around his buildings, crashing or clipping them sending them spiraling down into a fiery crash. Phantom looked below at his wife, Radiant the way she glided through the city her guns in check. As graceful as she was she was only useful in taking out foot soldiers, anything in armor like a tank or an armored car would be beyond her. Speak of the devil rounding the corner came a small platoon of Sibal soldiers followed by an older modeled German war tank. Phantom glared down at the platoon, suddenly one of the floating buildings began to shake lightly, "Be crushed to death." A dull roaring noise could be heard as the building suddenly began to fall. Soaring down the building crashed into the platoon and tank crushing them underneath it's tremendous weight.

On the ground Radiant took aim firing her two hand pistols at the owls that she could see. She spun around as the sound of clashing metal caught her attention. Her eyes widened a little to see a platoon of Sibal soldiers and a tank. In an instant though a building floating in the sky crashed down onto them decimating that particular force. She smiled a bit looking up at Phantom. "Always the show off." She turned and started running, leaping up she ran along a chain which was anchoring a tilted building in place. As she reached the top she looked down, spotting her next target. "Phantom!" She shouted right before she leapt off the building, gripping the handles of her guns she tossed them forward.

Phantom understood his Que, He stared at the guns changing their shape as he spoke the words. "Radiant no longer uses guns."

As she reached out grasping the handles of her guns again they instantly changed into a pair of spinning double blades, a circular handle was what she now grasped with rotating blades spinning around the edge of the handle similar to the blades running on a chainsaw. But it wasn't just the guns in her hands that changed. The two pistols attached as heels on her stilettos had changed they had melted and now resembled the blades found on ice skates. Still falling through the air Radiant spun much like a ballerina before she finally touched down cracking the ground from the sheer drop of the fall. If it wasn't for her inability to be killed by normal means she wouldn't have survived the fall. Looking forward she could see more of the Fallen Phoenix's Owls, but they seemed to be focused on something else. Rushing forward as if she were skating on ice rather than concrete she leapt into the air raising both of her legs she drove the skating blades into the chest of one of the Owls. She stepped off of him shortly after, that seemed to get the other's attention. Running forward again she wrapped her arms around one of the soldier's from behind slowly she raised the rotating blade near his face. "Has someone else caught your eye?" She asked alluringly before she slashed through the man's neck letting him drop to the ground. "I can keep dancing all night long." She said softly as the other Owls rushed forward to attack her.  

Nicko1421

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:00 pm
((Serena---longer then intended... sweatdrop ))

The Vanishing Owl raised an eyebrow when Aeon began crying and saying that her sister was not actually in the mansion anymore. She didn’t mention it any further and so Serena could only assume that Amara had gone off to attend some matters. Why Aeon was so upset about it all however, remained a mystery. Serena felt her eyebrow twitch when the younger female commented on her apologising. She laughed rather uncomfortably while pouring out a fresh cup of coffee for the intoxicated girl “Yeah…I can apologise. Though I don’t make it a habit and I have been told before that I suck at it. Heh, it can be hard to bow down to such things when you have spent your entire life standing up straight….If that makes sense.”

Serena turned round and placed the coffee in front of Aeon while making sure she didn’t put it too close that the drunken girl would knock it over should she lose her composure. The white haired woman let out a soft breath of perhaps annoyance when Aeon asked her what kind of ‘stuff’ was on her mind before saying that she wouldn’t judge. “Everyone judges, Aeon, it is in human nature to judge one and another even if you wish to deny it. Appearance, history, beliefs, wealth….all of it is irrelevant when meeting someone for the first time or getting to know them.” Serena lowered herself on an empty stool and stroked some of her hair from out her silver eyes.

“Hmm…” Serena was in no way used to this type of thing, any company she kept was usually male and even then she never spoke openly about anything on her mind. The more pressure she felt the more she would fight back and bite down on her tongue. She was simply a stubborn, hard hearted, very personal being. Perhaps she could humour Aeon for a moment, tell her a few bits and pieces while leaving out anything that may make her appear fragile. She studied the girl for a while longer and came to the conclusion that perhaps Aeon would forget all about this conversation in the morning with the amount of alcohol that she had consumed.

“I won’t bore you with details as it seems you have your own issues to think about…” The Vanishing Owl began “Let’s just say that this whole war has taught me a few life lessons and has made me question the choices that I have made in the past” She smirked thoughtfully and laughed as she found herself still speaking “I hurt someone important to me as well, a short while back. Ah….his face when he found out what kind of person I really was…I am sure I destroyed his faith in humanity even if the war hadn’t.”

Serena broke off for a short pause and smiled once again “Perhaps I am feeling guilty or I am being selfish…Still, my usual demeanour continues to scream out that I really don’t give a s**t about any of this. It’s not like I am hurting myself. It’s not like I am the reason everyone else suffers…And it isn’t my fault that people are too trusting and easy to fool ” Tilting her head to the left, the Vanishing Owl stared into space before speaking more to herself than to Aeon “With this kind of attitude….Can I really afford to bring another life into this world?” Shaking her head, she rolled her eyes before narrowing them. “Anyways, this is all really none of your business…Hmph, drink your coffee and sober up already.”

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games