Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:11 am
Who little ol' me? xd

It was the dancing that did it, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:41 pm
Sorry...i type too fast kuz my fingers go slower than my brain..lookihn that over i realize that really really sucked.... gonk imean i only undertood it kuz i knew what i was trying to say...sorry *embarrassed* just so you know i failed typing in elementary school. emo just pretend it never existed....  

Adorkable Monster

Friendly Citizen

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:50 pm
-pretending but scarred for life-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:03 pm
So um.

Small children.

Cute when they aren't yours? What about if they are?  

KirbyVictorious

Chrysanthemum Moon

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:18 pm
Hello! I am a person alternating between extreme happiness and extreme evilness. And evil as in pranks and jokes. twisted Nothing serious enough to get me in trouble. biggrin But don't worry! I won't bite if you want to talk.

I am obsessed with 'old' manga and anime series such as Astro Boy to X/1999 and Tokyo Babylon. Some of them, *cough* Angel Sanctuary *cough*, I probably will never read again, but I have to say the art was worth the plot line.

Classical music remains as my top favorite, especially the opera Carmen. Jazz and blues are awesomeness in itself. Rock and pop music are okay, but they get boring really quickly. I'm also a Danny Elfman fan. *sheepish grin*

I am an amateur writer, usually just for fun, to vent feelings, or request. What I wrote consists mostly of fanfiction and originals. And I have this habit of not being able to finish any long term projects. sweatdrop I'm working on it though.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:42 pm
Welcome! I'm the VC here around here. 17 and stressed to the max.
The Captain is Waffles, and she is a senior and messing around with college stuff.

Uh.. Right now I am nervous out of my mind.
My sister is graduating college tomorrow...
And my dad is in town. So yeah!

My names Remy and well, hiya! Cant you just see the nervous energy?
Its giving off like tsunamis and earthquakes.

... I am rambling. So i shall leave. Bye now. And no, I am not normally like this.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:19 pm
*9000 gold celebration post* (I can't help it, I'm excited... Ten thousand, here I come!!!)

Hi! I'm Emily! I've only been on Gaia since some time in late February, I think...
I'm considered both an overly happy and overly cynical person. If we do talk, I will probably bite you with my wrods if you annoy me, but most of the time I try to be quiet. Whcih never works becase you cannot get me to stop talking. 3nodding
I like shonen manga, mostly, though a dose of romance thrown in isn't too bad. whee Wait, it's not bad at all.
And I must say, Angel Sanctuary... went totally against everything I believe. *shudders* the art was good, though....
I love operatic pieces with a pop/rock beat. I absolutely love Yuki kajiura, the Japanese composer, though I think her lyrics are mean and scary. *You will cry all alone, but that does not mean a thing to me.* That is scary. And if you've ever heard the song, you know how scary it actually is. eek
I'm trying to be a professional writer, though it's mostly venting at times, because I need college money. rolleyes You can find my story in the works in progress section.
Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:39 pm
I
am
going
to
KILL
SOMETHING

WHO THE ******** DO THESE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE?

I don't even know what I'm mad about.

I think I'm going to cry.

Why do movies like 27 dresses exist? That's not how it's supposed to happen. It can't happen that way. It can't. How could she be such a b***h?

How can s**t like this happen?

And why can't someone just stab me already?  

KirbyVictorious

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:18 pm
sad

Well as for introductions Chrysanthemum people call me MD and I like to read and critique so show us what you got sometime.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:23 pm
hey kirby? your hilariously scary sometimes... XD Ima go hide gigglign in a closet now XD Anyway nice to meet yall ^_^  

Adorkable Monster

Friendly Citizen

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:26 pm
That wasn't supposed to be funny. Gr.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:15 pm
Hi new peoples. I'm Kurai. My Friends call me Kurai. But that's Kurai to you. Welcome.

And to all the people who know who I am already, I just wanted to stop in and say hi and say sorry that I don't write more or anything. No internets except at my dad's girlfriends house. Love to All!  

Kurai_kotori

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:45 pm
Welcome, welcome!

I'm about to dissapear for 2 weeks: YAAAY for AP and IB testing!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:29 pm
Aww. That sucks. I hate AP with a passion because the amount of book work I have to do. I shall start posting by next week. I hope.

And kirby? Consider yourself stabbed with a pitchfork laced with poison that cause you to hallucinate so that you think the move '27 Dresses' never happened. heart Cheers!

Oh yeah! Since Chrysanthemum is such a long word (and such a beautiful word too...), you can just call me Tsuki. biggrin

~L.C.~  

Chrysanthemum Moon

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:37 pm
Yay poison!  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games