Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caeleste

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:49 pm
I win at the pain, I have braces. Again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:59 pm
gonk *huggles Alfirin*  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Serni

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:33 pm
Alfirin IV
I win at the pain, I have braces. Again.

That stinks, my friend just got a retainer and she is always complaining about how much it hurts and she can't talk properly. I feel so bad for both of you! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:57 pm
And I'm gone...to France that is. Bye all. Have fun!

I know this thread will be like 400 pages when I get back xd

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:03 pm
Of course. And then we'll laugh at you.

But then, I'm going to be without internet for a few days as well (Sunday to Friday) when I'm gone over March Break, so I'll be missing a lot too sweatdrop Heyy...we'll be back around the same time o.O Okay then. We can both be confused about what's going on in the guild xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:10 pm
thaxul
And I'm gone...to France that is. Bye all. Have fun!

I know this thread will be like 400 pages when I get back xd

I went to France at around this time last year. And I posted a message similar to yours on a certain message board I frequented, saying I'd be back in ten days.

Haven't been to that forum since.

Completely random, but I just had to share that. Have fun, and don't choke on any escargot!  

Falathrim

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:20 pm
They must be wondering where you are. Or they might have assumed you died or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:27 pm
I hope this isn't a sign that Thaxul will never come back. eek  

Nimbrethil

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:18 pm
Nimbrethil
I hope this isn't a sign that Thaxul will never come back. eek

gonk But he has to! And Zurgi, too!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:29 pm
Come...back? Uhhh.. *had planned on completely ignoring Gaia, nevermind the fact that I'm on here as much as possible, after getting back from Lake Placid* Aheh. I mean.. ninja  

Zurgi

SYFFER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:45 pm
Oooh France. I'm going to France this summer. Well I'm going on a tour of Europe just to check out the sites and so that when I have kids they can think that their dad's cool because he's been places xd . It's gonna cost a bundle though and I'm paying for it all using the money I've saved up for a while. It's well worth it though 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:39 pm
Never been to France. sad Perhaps when I (hopefully) go to Scotland junior year...  

Rhaella

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:58 pm
*dies*

There's a LotR Marathon in Toronto and they're showing the three movies and I have no one to go with... it's even at the Ontario Place theater!!! The big one!

crying (this is a mission to attempt to create a group of us to go see them together... it could happen!)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:34 pm
Sorry! I have something planned that day.. I want to see Carmen (the opera) in Hamilton.

EDIT: I've been to France twice. Can't wait to go again and buy all the good books heart  

Edhellos

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:54 pm
Yay LotR IMAX marathon! I hope they still have tickets.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games