Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:35 pm

((Lies you know nothing, nothing XD))

Ryouichi made another series of seals. "Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds)" He said pushing himself away faster, though the lightning hit and still hit him though it wasn't bad. It knocked him to the ground as the blast came and hit him head on taking off his head right off. The body fell to the ground and didn't move.

The little girl backed up more and said in almost a whisper. "Sh...Shinzo." She choaked out while still keeping her distance.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:43 pm

((I guessed, missing little sister XD Too bad, Zann forgot about her existence already, his memory was wiped when someone fed him poison when he was a kid XD))

"Shinzo? Nice name."
Zann then looked at her closely, observing her features.
"You somehow resemble him somehow..."

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:47 pm

((Still can't kill a little girl. I mean come on hasn't enough little Asian girls died in your country XD))

"Him?...Him who?...and who are you?" Shinzo looked around the area and they were alone. "And where am I!?" She yelled out so confused and scared, she even started to cry.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:57 pm

bb3000ae
((Hero...Stop acting like a noob already XD))

Shin rolled his eyes as he rasied his sword and defended, then kicked Hajime hard in the chest and sent him flying toward Kami and the vortex that was sucking everything up.

((But but I like being a noob))

i3 tails Yagura

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:59 pm

((Oh you don't know me that well bb, I don't care if I kill little girls blaugh ))

"You don't know...? Oh well then doesn't matter. If you're something summoned by Shin, then it doesn't matter if I get rid of you here isn't it?"
Zann had a glint in his eyes when he said that, something which always happens to him when he goes out for a "hunt". After all, Rahenno's father was dead and he was summoned...so it must mean that this little girl must be dead before she can be summoned. The dead should stay quietly where they are...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:07 pm

((So is that wht happened to your little sister to begin with XD...Might also explain why Zann a only child XD XD XD))

"Who Shin?...WAIT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN GET RID OF!?" Shinzo screamed running behind the coffin to hid, but kept her head peaked out.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:07 pm

((YOU PE-DO))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:14 pm

((Me? A *****? Isn't it more like a psychotic killer? twisted
Oh yeah bb, you don't know what happened when I was a kid...MUHAHAHAHA))

"Exactly what it means. What else?"
Zann smirked sadistically as he walked towards Shinzo slowly, his left hand on his sword Yosamu. Without any warning he punched the wooden coffin with his metal right arm, completely shattering it.
"Now quietly return to where you came from...or next time that's going to be your head."

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Rahenno took a deep breath after firing the blast. He used alot of chakra, sooner ot later he was going to have to pull from his demon. It was good to see my father again. He turned his attention to Shin. Rahenno formed seals, he was going to try and catch Shin off guard. "Konton: Dark Rain" He said trying to catch Shin off gaurd by hitting him with 2400 needles of darkness.

((Edited: My own bloodline jutsu and i still get it wrong, God i feel like a noob.))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:24 pm

((See it no fun if you admit it lol. and now think if she was really dead, would she have a personality. Rahenno's dad was emotionless, and she isnt lol. MUHAHAHAH. Also Rahenno you do know that the Orb only forms around you and the people close to you...Also it a defensive jutsu.))

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!" Shinzo screamed as she dropped to her butt and helds her knees to her chest and started balling. "WAAA I WANT KOUGA!" She cried, wanting her brother who always protected her.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:35 pm

((Oooh nice one bb XD Ok I'll play along this time))

Zann was prepared to punch Shinzo this time when he heard his brother's name. Why...why does she know him? His right hand dropped limply to his side as he took two involuntary steps backwards, his eyes wide with shock.
"Who...WHO ARE YOU?!"
He yelled at the little girl, partly because of his own shock and surprise, and partly because of his frustration with the crying little girl.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:43 pm

((Ignore this post just felt like doing this))

A small Irish man looked at shin "You be after me lucky charms?" Suddenly a hell load of shamrocks covered shin "Shamrock Coffin" The small man laughed "Shamrock Burial" The man tightened his fist crushing shin in a sea of shamrocks "Try lucky charms their magically delicious like your mom" The man pranced off screen

i3 tails Yagura

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:45 pm

katsuro walk right next to zann and smirk. "giving up already zann? shame on you." he said as he look at the girl, then at kiyoshi's alter ego. he then took out his katana and waited now.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:49 pm

((DSW, you do know Zann in his own little world with that crazy jutsu of his lol))

"I told you my name is Shinzo!" She yelled scooting back away from him, cause he was scarwie (lol).

Shin laughed at the needles as he made a seal. "Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique) " He said as a sphere of electricity surrounded him from all sides. The needles hit and were deflected back in all dirrections, even at Rahenno. They were also charged with lightning chakra thanks to the sheild. "Poor little Rahenno, is his icy icy not working." He laughed taughting the Kage.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:49 pm

((LMAO Isonade XD
It's actually really dumb but I'm laughing really hard right now blaugh blaugh ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games