Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:26 am
"Oh, really?" Mahewa said curiously, starting to walk back to the cafĂ©. "Well, what are the lyrics written in? I don't know much kanji at all."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HUSH! Rocky is speaking!

Rocky let out a loud laugh as he walked over to help Dimitris up.
"You allright there? Got all your oxygen?"

You may commence with conversations now.

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.

LimberNimbleShadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 pm
Dimitris nodded rising up on his own. "I may have flew like a champ but I landed like a pro."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:01 am
Kai handed the lyrics to her "They're written in English" he said. "I was wondering what sort of songs you had in mind?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Reapers_life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:13 am
Syrus clapped, holding out a ten sign! "Ten!" Syrus giggled. Syrus picked up a glass and it filled with coke-a-cola. Syrus chugged it, getting a foam moustache.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 pm
Rai walked into the cafe and looked around a bit shyly. She made her way to the concession stand and ordered a small late. She sat on one of the stools and wiggled slightly to get comfortable before taking a small sip and looking around at the room.  

CilverCyanide

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:22 pm
Dimitris popped a smore in his mouth and walked over to the girl at the stool. "Caw fuh ah' smo?" Keeping his mouth relatively closed he lowered the platter to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:14 pm
Rai nodded and took a smore delicately taking small bites. "Ish good." She smiled warmly.  

CilverCyanide

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:05 pm
Swallowing shortly Dimitris nodded and set dow nthe platter. "Welcome madame but the credit should go to Senor Rocky el Lobo." Pointing across the room Dimitris singled out the chef wolf.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:11 pm
Rai smiled and waved shyly to the chef. "Oh, I see." She said in a quiet tone. "I'm Rai." She extended her paw.  

CilverCyanide

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:12 pm
"Well, I hadn't really decided on any particular one," Mahewa conceded, scanning through the music. She started humming, ever so faintly, as she went through. "I like the sound of this! We should so do this one."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:12 am
Yue smiled and walked over to his mate, floating a smore to him as he went and putting it partway into his muzzle to offer it to the wolf. So far, this was all turning out really great! All they had to do now was wait until the rest of the party goers returned and this could be fun!  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HUSH! Rocky is speaking!

Rocky turned as he was introduced and shook the newcomer's paw. "Nice to meet you too!...Hm?" His attention was grabbed by Yue as he realized that he had half-a-smore in his maw. He giggled as he leaned forwards and nibbled down until he got to Yue's maw, murring quietly.

You may commence with conversations now.

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:18 pm
Dimitris shurgged his shoulders watching Rocky and Yue. "Se'la-mor" Turnign his attention to he girl in the seat he smiled. "Enchante senorita, I am Dimitris."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:31 am
Kai looked over her shoulder, his breath could be felt on the back of her neck.. "Hmm, that looks good" he said. "I think we should do that one too!"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games