Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:47 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
SK8T3R BOI 94
you auto hit him

((nope.I clearly stated that the 12 slashes would appear if he had no way to dodge,but hes not even close to the speed to be able to dodge so its a god mod if he were to dodge.))

w/e you basically just slashed him nearly died were only academy students  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:48 pm
[[So you shouldn't be too upset if you die, right? You'll just need to wait for approval, and then you're back to where you were. xD
Plus, don't you get a BL/Clan of your choice if you die? Not sure, though.]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:49 pm
Incubus Shane
[[So you shouldn't be too upset if you die, right? You'll just need to wait for approval, and then you're back to where you were. xD
Plus, don't you get a BL/Clan of your choice if you die? Not sure, though.]]
what the hell why would i want to die and start over that makes no since  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:50 pm
SK8T3R BOI 94
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
SK8T3R BOI 94
you auto hit him

((nope.I clearly stated that the 12 slashes would appear if he had no way to dodge,but hes not even close to the speed to be able to dodge so its a god mod if he were to dodge.))

((I am one of the few who dont care about killing academy students.Hes not dead just seriously injured he bleeds out in about 15 posts.I would advise you to beg or ask dandii to save you.I want to fight a high lvl ninja so until then i will play with you two.Each attack getting worse.If you an academy student then you can just reapply with your old application i do it all the time.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:53 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
SK8T3R BOI 94
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
SK8T3R BOI 94
you auto hit him

((I am one of the few who dont care about killing academy students.Hes not dead just seriously injured he bleeds out in about 15 posts.I would advise you to beg or ask dandii to save you.I want to fight a high lvl ninja so until then i will play with you two.Each attack getting worse.If you an academy student then you can just reapply with your old application i do it all the time.))
you don't get it i want this character to become famous and im not about to wait anymore for approval and bloodline approval  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:57 pm
((I wont kill you.If i do they they will track me down and kill me.I can seriously injure you and most likly get off with a severe beating multiple times.One of you need to post or i will kill you,i have no problem doing that either.I just hate waiting))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:03 pm
User ImageKaien wit a shocked fae watched as Keiji dropped as blood splashed from his body "Keiji!!!!"Kaien said as he run towards him as he caught Keiji before he felled "Keiji.....Keiji"Kaien repeated as he grew anger he's eyes widened as he never was ever anger like this before "You b*****d..."Kaien said as his hair foreshadowed his face,He then then rushed at the man as he unsheated his tanto "You b*****d"Kaien said as he went for a stab to his stomach.

(At least give me a warrior scar on the face)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:08 pm
Tenkai turned to the kid rushing him as he made a single hadn sign and held it.He waited to feel the tanto go through his stomach.Tenkais shadow turned darker but the kid in that state most likely wouldnt notice it.

((You have the honor of hitting me.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:11 pm
User ImageKaien grinned as he landed a blow "I'll kill you for what you done"Kaien said as he pulled his tanto and tried to slash the man once more "Just wait Keiji i will not fall to him"Kaien said with determination in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:13 pm
Keiji looks at Kaien rushing the man, trying to help he stands but cringes in pain as he falls. He looks at his cuts all over his body, he takes his hand and begins the handsign of the shadow clone jutsu, the clone pops up and try to pick him up, the real keiji shoves the clone off and neals, bleeding "hurry....get someone" The clone nods and goes into the village.

((lol wow, i come back and i almost die, if you would please don't kill this Rpc i want to rp with it more))  

Crudersucker

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:15 pm
Tenkai smiled as the tanto went right through his stomach.At that moment his shadow shot out at the boys,but because the tanto was in Tenkais body the shadows were already connected.Thekid would find himself completely frozen.

shadow possesion jutsu.Our shadows connect as your tanto goes through me.Your stuck unless you can dodge but yet again your two close and not really fast enought to dodge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:16 pm
[[You guys are both Kakashi clones, in physical appearance. xD
Random, I know. Just putting that out there. o_o]]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:18 pm
((lol good observation dude))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:18 pm
Incubus Shane

((i changed my rpc to renji from bleach recently.But im not sure if it worked or not))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:19 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Incubus Shane

((i changed my rpc to renji from bleach recently.But im not sure if it worked or not))

[[Oh, what? x-x]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games