Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Ydna Wolf
If you think so sweatdrop anyway how's it going?
It's good.:3 ~gives donuts and caffeine~ biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:01 pm

That's good X3

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:02 pm

Hehe.:'3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:44 pm

-flips table coming back from the shadows-

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Ydna Wolf

Hey, long time no see. How are you these days? Sure missed RPing with you. It's still me, Zelda. Just wearing my original Sailor Scout outfit at the moment.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf

Hey, long time no see. How are you these days? Sure missed RPing with you. It's still me, Zelda. Just wearing my original Sailor Scout outfit at the moment.

I'm having a bad week actually. My right wrist is burnt thanks to my dog being a silly. I might not be around all the much this weekend sadly just wanted a break from family and homework so here I am. How have you been Zelda?

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf

I'm having a bad week actually. My right wrist is burnt thanks to my dog being a silly. I might not be around all the much this weekend sadly just wanted a break from family and homework so here I am. How have you been Zelda?

Ooh man, that's not good being stuck with a burnt wrist. I'm guessing you're still swamped with homework or something. As for me, I'm doing ok besides things going on in real life. Still waiting on your post in the RP we've been doing. Plus questing for something at the top of my wish list. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm getting very far to be honest. sad
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf

Ooh man, that's not good being stuck with a burnt wrist. I'm guessing you're still swamped with homework or something. As for me, I'm doing ok besides things going on in real life. Still waiting on your post in the RP we've been doing. Plus questing for something at the top of my wish list. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm getting very far to be honest. sad

It's a bad burn but hey at least it's healing so it's not that bad now then it was when this week started. Yeah keeping up with the fast pace of college is more challenging than what I originally thought sweatdrop I'll get around the posting for the RP during Thanksgiving break if you don't mind waiting a little long. I'll have more time by then <=3 Having problems? -hugs- Well maybe little by little you'll get there, right? <=3

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:36 pm

Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf

It's a bad burn but hey at least it's healing so it's not that bad now then it was when this week started. Yeah keeping up with the fast pace of college is more challenging than what I originally thought sweatdrop I'll get around the posting for the RP during Thanksgiving break if you don't mind waiting a little long. I'll have more time by then <=3 Having problems? -hugs- Well maybe little by little you'll get there, right? <=3

Not a problem. I can wait for your response in the RP a little longer. emotion_hug Yeah, I really hope so. I hate how there aren't many good options for earning gold these days no thanks to this bad inflation. One day I hope to at least get a few things off my list, somehow. Happy early Thanksgiving! ^_^*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf
Princess Zelda21
Ydna Wolf

Not a problem. I can wait for your response in the RP a little longer. emotion_hug Yeah, I really hope so. I hate how there aren't many good options for earning gold these days no thanks to this bad inflation. One day I hope to at least get a few things off my list, somehow. Happy early Thanksgiving! ^_^*

Alright X3 Yeah what is with that? I'm like gone for a few months and suddenly everything is through the roof O.o I'm sure you'll find a way X3 And thanks same to you X3

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Ydna Wolf
Alright X3 Yeah what is with that? I'm like gone for a few months and suddenly everything is through the roof O.o I'm sure you'll find a way X3 And thanks same to you X3

It's no thanks to all the constant gold generators and such that caused the whole inflation mess, plus a higher gold cap for how much gold you can keep at any given time just to name a few things. I guess in the meantime I could always sell things in the market. I do have a thread going for selling those Philosopher's Caches and alchemy ingredients which is going fairly well. ^_^*
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:52 pm

User Image

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:53 pm

User Image

Yes I'm posting some of my artwork here, don't mind me
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 9:54 pm

User Image

Ydna Wolf