Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:12 pm
fluorescein
Tiarana
does anyone need smokes because I have a few and I will happily sell them to you for the low, low price of 190kt

(now that they're getting to be fairly easy to snipe, lol)

Can you save me one for tomorrow? I'm about to leave for work.

sure thing!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:03 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Check out my newly smoked girl thanks to Tia. Vash, if she looks familiar, it's because she's Doomsong!  

fluorescein
Crew

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:04 pm
fluorescein

Check out my newly smoked girl thanks to Tia. Vash, if she looks familiar, it's because she's Doomsong!

Omg, she looks stunning!! biggrin

...I have totally been caving and picking up random gen 1s over the last few weeks...I've begun putting genes on a couple, buuut I'm thinking I need to unload a few soonish...expect me to post them up here once I decide for sure, guys :3 *needs to clear some lair space, aaaah*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:43 pm
Finished.  

anemosagkelos

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:22 pm
mmmm doomsong's pretty
looking to snipe some more smokes now if anyone wants one (for 190k again)! though, these days, they're only about 200k in the AH which is pretty close to the mp price XD

anemosagkelos
Anyone have a spare Methane Chest or Magmaborne Chest? I have an extra of the Construct Chest and Igniteus Chest that I could trade.

I've got an extra methane chest! I could trade for, hmm, the igniteus~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:26 pm
Tiarana
I've got an extra methane chest! I could trade for, hmm, the igniteus~
Sure! Sent!  

anemosagkelos

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:45 am
If anyone's interested, I have these g1s I've picked up...but after thinking about potential plans, etc further, am rethinking...so I'm looking to part with them. Ideally, I'd like 20kt each for them, buuut if it means a good home, I'll happily go lower:

Midnight/Royal/Denim; unbred.

Grey/Mulberry/Caribbean; unbred.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:58 pm
Ahh...so, I got these two gen 1s recently, and got them all gened up (not with intent of breeding as of now, but so happy with how they came out!)

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:06 pm
FINALLY, ICE IS PUSHING FOR DOMINANCE!

If you have any dragons or exalt fodder you would love to sell, please quote or send me a crossroad (same sn) with how much you want. I'm excited. I hope Ice wins so for once I can experience Dominance perks. LIKE 10% off in MP. ALL THE SMOKES AND GEMBONDS!

Vash, that guardian is all kinds of awesome. Guardians are slowly becoming my new favorite breed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:10 am
Love that first guardian but..no room.. hahaha. Current looks awesome on guardians o_O;

I have two smoke spiral babies if anyone is interested? Would prefer they don't get exalted, since I can do that myself >D Just seeing if anyone would like some smokes to make pretty bbs with XDD

All gone now XD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:19 am
So. I buy a lot of gen 1s...however, I'm now reconsidering a few of theeem. Ideally I'd like around 50kt, but from any of you I'd take less, so make me an offer if interested? :3

Riptide; Shadow/Azure/Midnight

Apollo; Gold/Teal/Azure

Pathogen; Blood/Jade/Banana  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:21 pm

Take this gen 1 off my hands for 25kt please (or less if 25kt just seems really egregious). Just send a cr if you're interested! OuO

These triple midnights are languishing in my lair, send me a cr with what you want to pay to get one (I am saving one for Riot raffle, so first two to go will be the ones that go):

These XXY coatls are also languishing in my lair. I need to save one, but if anyone is interested, just send me a cr with what you think is fair:

Just hatched these pretty almost-triple plats, price as you wish, just send cr with a fair price if you want one:

Will try to get triple plat again later with their parents and hopefully will get a bigger nest next time.

I've got a giant bloody nest coming soon and I'm really hoping for some wcs and triple bloods.

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:06 pm

In honor of finally saving up enough for Metallurgist's Forgetools (srs, why are past festival items soo pricey!?), and the fact that my job decided to CANCEL my flight to Dallas this evening for work, I have some time off to do a giveaway and I get to live. Sorry, not trying to be the Ebola troll here, but everyone's quite hyperaware here in TX. Open until Monday noon EST, just post if you want one of these triple tangerine imperials and I'll raffle off the owners. I just ask that you don't exalt:

To enter just respond with interest  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:16 pm
fluorescein

In honor of finally saving up enough for Metallurgist's Forgetools (srs, why are past festival items soo pricey!?), and the fact that my job decided to CANCEL my flight to Dallas this evening for work, I have some time off to do a giveaway and I get to live. Sorry, not trying to be the Ebola troll here, but everyone's quite hyperaware here in TX. Open until Monday noon EST, just post if you want one of these triple tangerine imperials and I'll raffle off the owners. I just ask that you don't exalt:

To enter just respond with interest

ayyyyyy yo  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:06 pm
oooh, such lovely impssss~ however, I lack space... heart  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games