Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:50 pm
Drarak got up and threw something made of black titanium ( this stuff can breack diamonds with ease so dont even try breaking it) from his coat sleeve and wrapped it around Bixyll " Hey....That was rude......ANd nice new toy I got huh? Whip chain that I got as a birthday gift....."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"bixyll why?" berry fell down and was crying.
bixyll stoped walking turned around and walked up to her he through out his arm out to the side " IM SICK OF THIS, IM SICK OF YoU AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!! bixyll turned around and continued to walk further  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:56 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll stoped walking turned around and walked up to her he through out his arm out to the side " IM SICK OF THIS, IM SICK OF YoU AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!! bixyll turned around and continued to walk further
berry was crying and she walked away.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry was crying and she walked away.
bixyll continued to walk into the fog diassapering  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:00 pm
berry walked in the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:02 pm
Drarak became immediatly infuriated. He eyes went black and the demonic symbols began to glow on his arms. " What the hell is your problem........." Drarak shot at bixyll and pinned him to the ground by his throat. In his growing Demonic voice he said. " WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT YOU INCONSIDERATE p***k!?!?!?!?!?!"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:04 pm
berry hided in the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:04 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak became immediatly infuriated. He eyes went black and the demonic symbols began to glow on his arms. " What the hell is your problem........." Drarak shot at bixyll and pinned him to the ground by his throat. In his growing Demonic voice he said. " WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK TO HER LIKE THAT YOU INCONSIDERATE p***k!?!?!?!?!?!"
bixyll's eyes grew black he glared back up at darrak "dont... try..... me!"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:06 pm
Drarak sent a surge of Demonic power downinto Bixyll, forcing him three feet into the ground as Drarak contiued to become more Demonic. " You have no Idea you pitiful mortal fool.........."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:07 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak sent a surge of Demonic power downinto Bixyll, forcing him three feet into the ground as Drarak contiued to become more Demonic. " You have no Idea you pitiful mortal fool.........."
bixyll didnt say anything and just layed therenot doing anything  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry hided in the forest.
berry was crying she was confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:10 pm
Drarak grabbed his head and said to himself " must maintain.....control...." He looked over at bixyll and picked him up and threw him " get up!!!! Im sick of waiting for you to actually start....."  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:11 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak grabbed his head and said to himself " must maintain.....control...." He looked over at bixyll and picked him up and threw him " get up!!!! Im sick of waiting for you to actually start....."
bixyll stood up and continued to just stand there  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:15 pm
Draraks demon punch inside again. Drarak stared at Bixyll and said " fine.....I guess theres only one way to snap you out of this......." With godlike speed, he shot over and grabbed Berry, going backl to the spot that they were in and pulled out his gun. He set the gun to her head and put his growing claw to his Heart. " You really dont care?....now is the time to prove it......."  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:17 pm
The Dark Paladin
Draraks demon punch inside again. Drarak stared at Bixyll and said " fine.....I guess theres only one way to snap you out of this......." With godlike speed, he shot over and grabbed Berry, going backl to the spot that they were in and pulled out his gun. He set the gun to her head and put his growing claw to his Heart. " You really dont care?....now is the time to prove it......."
berry was sarced.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games