Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:23 pm
I'll go! Too bad I live in mid-america. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:32 pm
I'd love to go. But ofcourse I live on the opposite side of Canada and let me tell ya... It's not such a small country sweatdrop . I would definetely go if I lived closer but I can't crying Why won't they bring it here? Why?  

SYFFER

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:39 pm
I'm totally being attacked by LotR related things in my area. This is awesome. Who'd have thought. First the symphony and now a marathon... on a ginormous screen! *squees*

ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:45 pm
I got bored and decided to see what some avatar choices might have been.

GAC Ultimate Angel:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

GAC Ultimate Tolkien Warrior:

And ofcourse, mine is pretty close tot he ultimate devil. All I need is horns of the demon, devil tail, and maybe golden laurels.  

SYFFER

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:50 am
I like those, Syffer!

...All I need is a devil tail... Which I'll never get... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:10 pm
SYFFER
GAC Ultimate Tolkien Warrior:

Looks more like an Ultimate Bakshi Warrior than an Ultimate Tolkien Warrior.  

Falathrim

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:53 pm
*grumbles*

The administration of our school just cancelled our literary magazine. We had finished it, and were just about to start printing copies of it. It was cancelled because it was too "contriversial." There was a story about a gay person in it. Woo.

I am so pissed off right now. Our Creative Writing club has been working all ******** year on this! scream

Grrrrrrrrrrrr... I'm protesting this. I don't know what I'm gonna do yet, but I have to do something.

Sorry for that rant. It just really pissed me off. I heard about it this morning. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:39 pm
As inadequate as this sounds; that sucks, Nienna. sad

Censorship is garbage.  

Nimbrethil

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:42 pm
Nimbrethil

Censorship is garbage.

Indeed.

*shakes fist at the facist administration*

Y'know, our principal's nickname is Hitler. Even the teachers snicker when we make fun of her.

And oh sweet ERU, have you SEEN the state of the subforum today?!
*cries*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:14 pm
The subforum is being invaded. gonk

Is there any way you can still distribute it, just to spite the administration? ninja  

Melian

curumo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:29 pm
Oooh. An underground literary magazine. How exciting.

Edit: Oh, and does anyone else get a weird "View newest post" thing beside the title of the thread when there's a new post?

Edit again: Never mind. Stupid question... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:19 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Nimbrethil

Censorship is garbage.

Indeed.

*shakes fist at the facist administration*

Y'know, our principal's nickname is Hitler. Even the teachers snicker when we make fun of her.

High school sucks sometimes. My senior year... it became more like a prison than a school, and I'm not exaggerating. I got out of there right in time... domokun  

Rhaella

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:58 pm
Melian
The subforum is being invaded. gonk

Is there any way you can still distribute it, just to spite the administration? ninja

If we did that, we'd just get our Creative Writing teacher in trouble. We all love her, so we don't want to do that.

What I'm thinking of doing is sitting at a table like we planned to sell the mag, only cross out "for sale" with a red x, write "censored", and sit there with black tape over my mouth. domokun

Meh.

Nandelle
High school sucks sometimes. My senior year... it became more like a prison than a school, and I'm not exaggerating. I got out of there right in time... domokun

Yeah. I swear that my high school is the 4th reich. We only have one bathroom open for the entire school, even. For around 800 kids. There are more in the building, but Hitler locks them. For security reasons. She suspended one of my friends for wearing too much eye makeup. I go to a public school.

It's even worse for me, since I'm... unconventional. Heh. sweatdrop

I'm just glad that this is my senior year... xp

Our poor subforum... This just is not a good day. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:32 pm
I was one of the editors of my literary magasine way back when in High School. I drew a really cool picture and submitted it. I got into a bit of an arguement with the club president, so it never got published. In fact, a lot of stuff didn't get published, aside from the crap her friends did. It really pissed me off.  

Elainya

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:10 am
The subforum is going to kill me. I'm staying away from it. GCD is better.

*breaks out the booze* Might as well get drunk off a drinking game before my brain asplodes.

---
Gee, that rots Nienna. =/
You're smart and literate though, I'm sure you'll figure something out.

Then again, I don't have to worry much about censorship, as my english class called our one-issue class newspaper "The Communist Manifesto". rolleyes  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games