Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:24 pm
Yeah, it's the condensed form I use so the religious fanatics get off my a** for using his name. I was in Germany at the time when I first said it aloud, which lead to the Deutsch-like last name, Kriste. Jebz...well I played way too much online co-op games with head sets.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:27 pm

Hm. You've had an interesting life so far, Tana. XD

As for saying His name, I really have nothing against it, though now I say 'Oh my Kira!' instead, now that I've read Death Note. XD

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:29 pm
To think I started out as a drugged up rebel in America who had trouble speaking English without an accent.

No, I'd say I ended up just where I wanted to be doing exactly what I want to do in life. Now if only my daughter were back living with me. I'd say life would be perfect then.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Aw. How old be your daughter?

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:31 pm
She's three! n_n

The giddiness in G-lab makes me want to vomit. Those aren't teenagers, they're like preteens who just started puberty!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:32 pm

whee

OMK! That's like... the best age! X3 She must be so adorable! I'm so sorry she doesn't live with you, Tana.

-huggles Tana-

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:33 pm
Awwww, I bet Rose is sooooo adorable right now. Have you heard from her recently?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:35 pm
I know, right!? xD

She's only living with that wench of a woman until the end of the year because I'm currently on the road with my buddies going across Italy to perform at clubs - they're DJ's. She calls me every Monday to let me know how things are going! After that it'll just be Rose, my two kitties, Gerard and I living our happy lives together! n_n Until she grows up and I kick the a** of every guy she brings home.

She's my little angel, and she currently hates my ex.

Squee! n_n *hugs Gale very tightly*

Tanakietsu

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:36 pm

XD Her name is Rose? <3

Wench of a woman? I'm guessing that's her mother... If not, then sorry. DX

omK. I bet you can't wait to get back home, then. So she usually lives with you the whole time?

Edit: Hm. Who's Gerard?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:38 pm
Yeah, I named her after my birthstone which is also like the best name in existence! x3

My ex, the wench could technically be her mother because we were together when Rose was born. They're not biologically related.

Yeah, it's been tough since she left this April! 3x

Gerard is ... my butler. >_>;; But he's more like my best friend who gets paid to live with me and b***h at me while he does the chores. He was awesome enough to move with us when we moved from Turin to Firenze.

Tanakietsu

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:41 pm

... Rose is a birthstone? @_@;; But yes, that is a beautiful name!

Okay. Wench = Ex-who-is-not-Rose's-bio-madre. XD

Gerard el Butler? XD That's like the actor. Looks like you're very lucky to have him around. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:44 pm
He's amazing and my kittens love to bother him so much! xD

Well, October is both Mother of Pearl and Rose, depending on what you're looking at. I was always taught Rose so...yeah. ._. If Rose was a boy her name would be Gabriel, cause I love that name.

I'm going to toodle-lou, my friends and I have some groceries to pick up from the vendor market! So toodle-lou!

Tanakietsu

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:47 pm
rose.....great name. i was going to be named rose if i were a girl. marina rose. yup.

but your rose sounds cute, tana. it'll be nice for you to be with her again, along with your kitties and your butler. me = happy for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:47 pm

stare My cat could learn something from the two of them. D:

Oh. I never knew there was a stone called Rose... Or am I just getting confuzzled? @_@;; D: I like Gabriel. *w*

Okies, see you later Tana.

Edit: Heph!

-besmickles Heph-

:3

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:49 pm
it could be rose quartz or.....that other one that the name always reminds me of rose......

besmickles, eh? sounds like.....a party. *throws a besmickling party* ain't it fun, though?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2943 2944 2945 2946 2947 2948 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games