Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:51 pm

katsuro appeared behind shin and attempted to punch on at the head as chakra was build up inside of his fist. "then try my fist!" he said as his blood red eye is on.

(oh. did not know that.)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Jedi looked out at them. "what kind of crap? Kaji, i have a felling we are needed somewhere else for now." The Dragon lifted off and flew around the area to not attract attention.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:04 pm

((haha "scarwie" XD
Time for me to go emo lol))

Zann was standing with his back hunched and his head down. His face was hidden, and he started to sway from his left to right foot, and back again. Kouga...Kouga...I'm sorry... Throughout this body bubbling, purple chakra began to surface from his pores, slowly forming a cloak around him. His nails grew until they were strong as claws, and his incisors grew until they jutted out of his lower lip. His eyes turned a gleaming yellow as the chakra cloak continued to cover him. I'm sorry...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:14 pm

((Yes Zann really scare the poor child XD))

Shinzo stared at Zann in both shock and fear, she stopped her crying for fear it would draw attention to her.

Shin ducked his head to the right as he dodged the punch then turned his head completely around to look at Katsuro. His body stayed facing forward though. "My, My didnt expect Sister to come." Shin said looking at Katsuro.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Yamikonton
Rahenno took a deep breath after firing the blast. He used alot of chakra, sooner ot later he was going to have to pull from his demon. It was good to see my father again. He turned his attention to Shin. Rahenno formed seals, he was going to try and catch Shin off guard. "Konton: Dark Rain" He said trying to catch Shin off gaurd by hitting him with 2400 needles of darkness.

((Edited: My own bloodline jutsu and i still get it wrong, God i feel like a noob.))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:27 pm

bb3000ae
((DSW, you do know Zann in his own little world with that crazy jutsu of his lol))

"I told you my name is Shinzo!" She yelled scooting back away from him, cause he was scarwie (lol).

Shin laughed at the needles as he made a seal. "Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique) " He said as a sphere of electricity surrounded him from all sides. The needles hit and were deflected back in all dirrections, even at Rahenno. They were also charged with lightning chakra thanks to the sheild. "Poor little Rahenno, is his icy icy not working." He laughed taughting the Kage.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:29 pm

(( blaugh blaugh ))

"You..."
Zann glared at Shinzo with narrowed, beast-like eyes.
"Die."
The single word he uttered was almost as if he was growling. He raised his head towards the heavens and roared, releasing his anguish and frustration over the years. He had pushed the events to the back of his mind 6 years ago, but the appearance of Shinzo had triggered it. All the memories rushed back as he raised his left hand and clenched his fist. The barrier that separated him and Shinzo from the normal dimension opened, and they were both transported back to the living realm.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:34 pm

((...now I run XD))

Shinzo screamed as she started sprinting off away from Zann. She moved as fast as her little legs would take her. But even still, that wasn't to fast.

Shin glanced over at Zann. "Well didn't see that coming." He said with a smile, surprised but interested.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:38 pm

(( sweatdrop ))

Rahenno jumped to one side dodging the needles. At the same time formed seals. "Fuuton: Kanketsusen Souzou(Wind element: Geyser creation)" Rahenno created a Geysar full of steaming air able to burn almost anything. Running out of opitions. I could do what Zann's doing, but that's abit risky. No need to watse energy... He thought but just incase he started to build up the Kyuubi's chakra.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:40 pm

((I felt like going Hachibi cuz I haven't done that for a long time XD
Ignore this, I just felt like doing it))

Zann turned his yellow eyes towards Shin. He plunged his hand into his pouch, and without warning drew out...a bible. He opened it and placed his right hand in front of him, as if in a prayer.
"In the Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of our Savior, of Blessed Michael the Archangel, of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul and all the Saints, we confidently undertake to repulse the attacks and deceits of the devil."
He mumbled inaudibly as he hoped to drive Shin away with the holy powers of God.

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:00 pm

((How about making a real post Zann lol))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:10 pm

((Hey, you never know, it might work XD))

Zann turned to Shin"as he reappeared in our realm,
"Ok we're all fighting against you. You seem to have no goal--Kiyoshi has disappeared and you don't seem to care. What're you here for?"
Zann asked confused as he thought hard for what Shin's purpose here was.

((ok no idea what to say, writer's block =="))

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:19 pm

((My goal is to keep you all mind f**ked XD))

Shin laughed and rubbed Zann's cheek. "Maybe I'm looking for a big strong man." He said with a laugh. "Or maybe I'm here for the body of that stupid Kouga..Oh wait, wasn't he burnt to ash." Shin said bursting into laughter. "What a loser, no wonder he didn't have any family. Probley all killed themselves for the thought of being related to him." He continued to laugh when suddenly.

Shinzo jumped up and grabbed onto Shin and starts hitting him. "You don't talk about my brother like that!" She said hitting him over and over and even biting him.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:30 pm

((That sounded REALLY homo =="))

"Brother?" Wait...I have a sister? Zann grabbed Shin's hand away with a murderous expression on his face.
"You're looking at his "family" right here..."
He growled as his grip on Shin's hand tightened. For any normal man, his hand would have shattered from the force.

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:37 pm

((That the point lol I love t freak people out...guess my powers dont work on Asians XD. And wht the hell happened to piss off Demon Zann lol. You kinda just went normal.))

Shin frowned as he grabbed the girl on his back and threw her at Zann. "Stupid little b*tch, your usless." He said since she seemed to be attacking him more then Zann.

Shinzo was tossed at Zann who caught her, which allowed Shin's hand to be let go. Shinzo was crying again but softly in Zann's arms. "Kouga...I want Kouga." She said wanting her brother by her side.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games