Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:09 pm
Tezu smiled calmly and looked at Christiaan. "Well how can you keep me awake?" as Tezu smiled. "Any ideas or options would be good to know... "  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:12 pm
Tenshi watched his mother expression. "Tsk." Was all that was heard from him after the look and her projection. ~I dont like it at all, even though we keep an eye on him doesnt mean he cant find a way to complete his ojectives, I know he is up to something.~ He replied looking at the others coming in and hearing what they had to say. ~ I wont hesitate to kill him even on one slip up or if he does anything out of line.~ He added walking towards the others. " What are you all talking about? what beast?" He questioned  

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:13 pm
Christiaan smiled and took Tezu's hand. She began to lead him through the trees quickly so that he wouldn't know where they were going until they got there. Once they came into the clearing, there was a small lake there, the same that she had pushed him in long ago. Reaching up, she unhooked a swinging rope from the closest tree, holding it out to Tezu. "You first," she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:16 pm
Tezu smiled and walked over getting on. "So.. this brings memories.." as Tezu looked at the lake with a calming face. Yes it brings back good memories...as Tezu smiled.  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:30 pm
Christiaan smiled and pushed Tezu out over the lake. She hadn't gone swimming in the lake in a long time. She missed being with him like this.

~I don't like it, either, sweetheart, but we'll just have to make sure to stay vigilant~ Samara responded. ~And don't let Rou get scared by the talk about the beast,~ she warned.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:31 pm
Hey guys I made a new rp I really want you to join!....My New Rp

Chelan decided that she should try to ask the other for assistance. She for one hated asking for help from especially the twins. Yes she liked them but still being needy was not her thing. But this was bigger than her all of Hydron needed that creature to be taken down. Chelan rose with her eyes still closed. She pin-pointed their locations. She smirked for it seemed that they were all having a meeting. "I guess I couldn't have come being dead and all" she thought.

{{Sorry I just realized I didn't post with this one EDIT! lol}}  

Mewchloe

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:38 pm
(I saw the rp, it was really well made.. but right now my head has been drained by a stupid 3 hour lecture TT^TT)

Tezu sat there and started to go back and forth. as his feet lifted in the air and began to bend as they touched the ground. "Wanna go swimming dear?" as Tezu smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:43 pm
Christiaan chuckled and gave Tezu a strong push. "Alright, you first," she said, pushing him high enough to where he could jump in if he wanted like when they were young.  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:44 pm
Fayte smiled at her. " I suppose you could, but there isn't much for me to talk about I am just a servant after all. " He said with a kind smile. He sighed and said. " However if you feel that you want to talk to a humble staff hand then alright. ' He said as he sat down in a small chair.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:46 pm
"Huh...wah...ah!" Tezu fell in and created a splash as he stood under water..and kinda made a face that he felt like this was when she pushed for fun... and began to think of an idea as he swam up and began to splash like he was drowning. "H-Help I can't S-Swim!"  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:50 pm
Christiaan narrowed her eyes. "I know that's a lie, Vanda," she said in a joking annoyance. She walked down the dock a little closer to where he was. "But, I guess you're just out of luck, because I can't either," she teased. "I suppose I can help you out, though." She held on to one of the posts and held out her other hand to Tezu.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:52 pm
(That plug's gonna cost you Mew. nah, jk. I'm about to read about it.)

Alastor lifts from the rocks, his hair dropping them as he rises. He notices Lunia and catches up to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. His arm flashes orange, then stops. "Lunia, I want to help you find Ricky. He's still in the mountains somewhere though...." He looks down at her with a smile, then begins to walk onward.  

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:54 pm
Tezu sparkled as he pulled her in with two arms and grabbed her as he floated in the water smiling. "Gotcha dear" as Tezu kissed her lips softly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:58 pm
Christiaan squealed as she was pulled into the water. As she pushed the wet hair from her face, she smiled at Tezu before he kissed her. "You'll always have me," she said with a wink before kissing him once more.  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:04 pm
Tezu smiled and began to turn Christiaan around and held her close as he used his chi to surface onto the water. "Care for a classical dance on the water dear?" as Tezu smiled. Bowing and holding his hand out.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games