Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:24 pm
cry  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:54 pm
question  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:42 pm
||wooo! i feel like im losing control. but if you let go, i'll let go tonight!!||  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:59 pm
||demooo?? smile ||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:22 pm
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:19 pm
||*looks up at sky.. waiting||  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:37 pm
(( Sorry Sam I was waiting for you to post as Dylan since you -cough- always -cough- forget ^,^ ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:51 pm
||i don't always forget.. but i was waiting to post for Dylan because Ravin was up and so.. yeah but okay ill post then :s||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:53 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was slightly awake but in a daze until he heard his name being called. He lept off the couch, falling onto the floor from shock. He looked up, tracked the sound quickly. He had already known it was Ravin.

And without thinking he bolted through the door, yes through it, and across the woods, up the building and into the window, where he skidded to a stop and looked down at Ravin. "What is it?" He got a nasty whiff of human and squeezed his eyes shut, stopping his breathing before he lost control.. again.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:56 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin smiled up at him, smoothing her hands up his chest. She pecked his lips gently. "Thank you for coming, my love." She opened the book and showed him what she had written, reading it out loud to him. "Do you see? You need to concentrate on something. For me, it was my writing. What do you really love?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groggily opened his eyes when her heard a loud smash. ******** Dylan.... He lifted his head up off the floor only to find Veronica snuggled into him, he smiled and tilted her head to kiss her softly. "Goodmorning Beautiful."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed softly. To be honest, he had thought something had happened to her and Emily. No, she wanted to share information with him instead.

He remained holding his breath but sat down on the bed as she read the excerpt to him.
He shook his head, he couldn't open his mouth in here. Instead he scooped her into his arms and carried her out of the school quickly, stopping far off in one of the gardens.
"I love you Ravin, and Emily. You know that," He spoke, breathlessly.
"But I've already tried to focus on one thing out there in the woods. It didn't help me,"

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:04 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica shook awake when she heard the crashing too. What the hell?
Where was she?
Her head lifted up, her eyes peeking open slowly to scan the room. Ah, right. Dylan and Ravins new place.
Hunter tilted her head to kiss her. "Mmm, morning babe," She smiled up at him, her eyes slowly opening fully.

||next time you guys can just tell me to post..||  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:05 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Then maybe that's it," she suggested as he scooped her up into his arms. "Emily and I. That's the key."

She glanced down at the ground and then back up at Dylan. Ravin smiled weakly. "Umm, are you sure I'm not too heavy? I'm sure you don't want to be seen carrying a grostequely fat creature like me."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:09 pm
(( That was supposed to be a clever excuse because my posts in here have been epic failures lately and I'm trying to get my creativity back.... It got out of it's jar >.< ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games