Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:53 pm
Lord Hedo

.-.
Being entitled to your opinion doesn't mean openly judging them - even with a slightly teasing tone. If I find it annoying or slightly offensive, then the polite thing to do would be to stop.

The tsundere was joking. The dandere just started to piss me off. I'm not shy,
especially when it comes to my members. And I'd like to think they don't see me as shy. But instead I'm trying to be funny with someone that, to me, sees themselves as 'suave', and get a snarky tone in response. Cause I can guarantee you I wasn't the only person that read "Oh, calm down" as a not a 'joking brotherly tone'.

So how about trying to get to know me instead of constantly "thoughtfully" guessing what type of person I am, hm? How about that. c:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:58 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Lord Hedo

.-.
Being entitled to your opinion doesn't mean openly judging them - even with a slightly teasing tone. If I find it annoying or slightly offensive, then the polite thing to do would be to stop.

The tsundere was joking. The dandere just started to piss me off. I'm not shy,
especially when it comes to my members. And I'd like to think they don't see me as shy. But instead I'm trying to be funny with someone that, to me, sees themselves as 'suave', and get a snarky tone in response. Cause I can guarantee you I wasn't the only person that read "Oh, calm down" as a 'joking brotherly tone'.

So how about trying to get to know me instead of constantly "thoughtfully" guessing what type of person I am, hm? How about that. c:

*sigh* Isn't that what this conversation is about Yumi? We learning what the other is fine with by the actions and reactions?  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:59 pm
Lord Hedo

Yes?
And I'm telling you what you did was not fine.

That's kind of the point of me bring it up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:07 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Lord Hedo

Yes?
And I'm telling you what you did was not fine.

That's kind of the point of me bring it up.

I mean the conversation as a whole, from beginning to end, has been about me trying to get to know you as a person.

And now I know more about you...so, we squashed the bs between us?  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:08 pm
Lord Hedo

Just forget I said anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:10 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Lord Hedo

Just forget I said anything.

I'm sorry for coming off as a cocky jerk.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:58 pm
Lord Hedo

I'm just annoyed that it felt like my feelings about how it came across were being brushed off.

Like a, "Sorry, I didn't mean it that way." would have been fine. Or even, "Hey, there's no mean to be rude. I didn't mean it that way at all, sorry if it came across that way." But instead it felt like I kept getting, "Well that's the point of this. I'm testing to see what pisses you off and what is good to say. So it's whatever. We good now?"

Just talk to me. Don't test me. Y'know?

I take my personality towards you guys kind of seriously. And it's really hard for me to participate in the OOC with people I don't talk to often. I always feel like I come across as "the b*tch captain" one way or another when I really don't mean to. If I had read it as a joke, then I would've brushed it off. But I felt like I'm not exactly... Shy around you guys too often. So I'm sorry that I came off harsh when you didn't mean for it to be portrayed that way. It just hurt with the way I read it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Massively Bored

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:56 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
Lord Hedo

I'm just annoyed that it felt like my feelings about how it came across were being brushed off.

Like a, "Sorry, I didn't mean it that way." would have been fine. Or even, "Hey, there's no mean to be rude. I didn't mean it that way at all, sorry if it came across that way." But instead it felt like I kept getting, "Well that's the point of this. I'm testing to see what pisses you off and what is good to say. So it's whatever. We good now?"

Just talk to me. Don't test me. Y'know?

I take my personality towards you guys kind of seriously. And it's really hard for me to participate in the OOC with people I don't talk to often. I always feel like I come across as "the b*tch captain" one way or another when I really don't mean to. If I had read it as a joke, then I would've brushed it off. But I felt like I'm not exactly... Shy around you guys too often. So I'm sorry that I came off harsh when you didn't mean for it to be portrayed that way. It just hurt with the way I read it.

*Walks up to you and gives you a hug* I'm sorry I hurt you Yumi.

*Lets go to sincerely look you in the eyes* This was never a test or some fashion of getting a rise out of you. If it felt like I was brushing you off it's because I'm not the best with being serious. My soul is laid back and carefree, and I try to be laid back with ya because in real life I can't be like that. With where I grew up and how I grew up you come off as a b***h if you speak of God, or education, or hopes, or true romance...so I try it here.

I won't get into details about my pity story but that's why I came across as if I was down playing your seriousness. I'm not the best with apologies, and thats why I really am sorry I came across as a d**k. Can you forgive me and we get back to trying to be friends?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:06 pm

Genkawolf

a small bee

iXx Coke xXi

Lady Tragic

Kirenai Yuki

Nero Heller

Ninnba

XSK Ambrosia

Zwyg

Atili Nanna

Phoenix347

Coconut Coalition

Kagami Han'ei

Yaroki

ipyro Yaori Shinto

Not Phil

d r e a m i e cakes

Golden Age Of Knowledge

Phyen Bloodrose

|| Neo ||

The_Little_Rabbit

Yui Matsune

atukuta

killer-wolf-kun

shinesnowillusion

Yami Miyagawa

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Master Kiro ||

xNilu

Black Fire Lord

got_moxxie

Lord Hedo

asbloodrunscold

JayyLee10

ShadowStar369

yo punny nut

AlyssumReika

Rae the Fae

Atili Nanna

Rhime Animal

Alchemist Blackdragon

Totally an Astronaut

JRomeo16

Seme Shiro

Rissa Unit

Gidme

Rush And Crush

Royal Deci

Takaithepanda

bluesixseven

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

RiverSongsCompanion

That1BoyNxtDoor

saturnknight

Hime Carry

Neko_Chan909

Navy_Cutie_2009

Halkio

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

OriginalAnus

Lunaster

Thoughts of Yesterday

Kumiko Fujiwa

oOBrightShadowsOo

plushiesandtentac1es

Tishiomi Takeda

CactiAndCanaries

TheSoftestMusic

grndthftautumn

Android E1

AliceAnnaFawn

iKaKe

LyssaBaggins

Kio no Tenshi

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Sakura Miinlojhs

Lady Caprinet

I'll just apologize to you now, Yums, I had no intention of asking your permission before speaking even though I know you wouldn't mind

To Our Members

Excuse multiple quotes, that's my bad.

Hey, guys. I'll try not to be before you long. I just wanted to quote you all with a quick reminder.

Respect is not a service that we will ever compromise in this guild. It is a basic human right that will not be taken for granted or misused against any memeber or crew member, period, no exceptions. Disrespecting or bullying others in any form will not be tolerated. And so, we ask that you all keep that in mind as we proceed into the future, as LO is considered a safe space for all makes and walks of life who chose to join us in a mutual relationship of community.

If any of you feel as if you have ever been mistreated or belittled, please please please reach out to us. I did just say that respect as a whole is unquestionably necessary, even required-- so if we've dropped the ball, let us take this time to correct it and get back on the same page with all our members. We admit we have made mistakes too.

As a last note, if there are things in LO you guys want changed, don't ever feel like you can't advocate to us to make LO a different place. We don't care how many times you bring it up, things change and we want to work together as they do. No, we won't always incorporate every suggestion, but don't think for a moment that one person alone is making the decision to reject any one idea and it certainly is not because of personal feelings against you.

Tldr: You don't have to like anyone, but respect for all persons is nonnegotiable. Please come to us for any reason you see fit, we are a community here.

That is the end of the personal announcement, thank you for your cooperation.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

To those anonymous persons who sent rude remarks to our captain

Never will there be a day on this earth while I have breath in my body will I ever stand aside while someone disrespects my Captain and closest friend. Let me establish that first and foremost, so you know why I'm about to tell you what comes next.

If you don't see eye to eye with someone, it's fine to agree to disagree and go your way. It's just one guild out of, Im sure, hundreds. For the fact you felt the need to go rile people up so you could attack Yumi the way you did, its apparent you took it personally. Why? Who knows. Probably because we live in a spoiled society where people think they're entitled to be nasty to others on the ground of being offended themselves. Let me tell you, that is not the case here.

I don't figure you're still in this guild, I figure you only sent those remarks because you planned to leave right after, but I won't put it above you to come back per the chance you can see that it got a rise out of Bookworm.

I won't let it. I won't let you, or anyone, make her think she needs to be anyone other than who she is. I won't let her change how she captains or how she chooses to relate to other people. Not over you and your words.

You chose to be anonymous either because you knew what you were saying was grounds to be reported, or you didn't have the gall to give her the opportunity to talk back- potentially with words that would cut you down to the same extent you intended to wound her mentally and emotionally. 'Don't take it personally' my behind. It's cowardice, plain and simple.

You, if you see this, are as free as any other member to come and talk to us. Or just Yumi, since that's who you targeted. We are not out to isolate and victimize you, even if you did exactly that to her. We can forgive a cyber bully or two, we know what forgiveness is.

Just know you had no right to say what you did. You do not know Yums, you have seen one side of her- the side that keeps this guild alive. Yes, alive. And without knowing a person you felt comfortable to tell them about themselves, and that's selfish.

It wasn't because she wronged you in anyway, it's because you did not get something you wanted. Let's be honest, your 'stifled creativity' is not grounds to attack someone. May I recommend Heartless Academy if you want this experience with less 'restrictions.' But be warned, there is no place you can go to that won't have rules regarding how you can and can't act; that's what keeps a society structured and protects the rights of everyone, which is the reason we have the rules we do.

That's all I wanted to say that was respectful. Anyone who chooses not to stay and cooperate doesn't belong here anyway.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:31 pm
Lord Hedo

So sorry! I was a little unavailable when it came to responding. I hope it didn't feel like I was ignoring you - I just had a few things to study over for a few tests next week. Today's been somewhat of a ride, but after making some jolly rancher roses, I think I can say I'm calm enough to respond.

It's okay, honestly. I'm sorry if I came off extremely rude. I'd be lying if I said I haven't been on the edge for the past several months. I can take things I read a little too literally, but! I can't say I won't apologize for it. n v n But of course we can. If there's one thing I can do with all of my members:
It's forget and start anew. heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:22 am
glad you guys sorted it out.

wasn't even aware there was something going on. lul  

xNilu

Fatcat

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:28 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Lord Hedo

So sorry! I was a little unavailable when it came to responding. I hope it didn't feel like I was ignoring you - I just had a few things to study over for a few tests next week. Today's been somewhat of a ride, but after making some jolly rancher roses, I think I can say I'm calm enough to respond.

It's okay, honestly. I'm sorry if I came off extremely rude. I'd be lying if I said I haven't been on the edge for the past several months. I can take things I read a little too literally, but! I can't say I won't apologize for it. n v n But of course we can. If there's one thing I can do with all of my members:
It's forget and start anew. heart

I respect you Yumi. You didn't start just cussing up a storm simply because you got mad and you didn't ban me simply because you have the power to do so. You stood your ground and talked with me, and for that I hella respect you. Like whiters mentioned in her post above us, we live in a spoiled society where people think they're entitled to be nasty and the fact you talked about your feeling and heard mine out let's me know you are a good person at heart. I want that new start with you and I hope from here on out we can be friends and help one another out when we need it. I'm sorry to hear that someone sent you rude remarks but if you need a spy to try fishing them out, I'm you guy wink .  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:29 am
xNilu
glad you guys sorted it out.

wasn't even aware there was something going on. lul

Hola stranger.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:31 am
whiters4

Guys, as much as I don't like taking my personal business into the OOC, I'm going to completely back up everything Whiters said. Though it is extremely rare, there are times that I will receive a sort of "hate mail" from past/current members who remain anonymous simply because: I suppose that's how comfortable they are with me. Though I find it hilarious they can't seem to find the time nor courage to say this all to my face, I'll at least admit that everyone, even a cyber bully, has valid points and opinions.

That all being said, IF you have a problem with me, my crew, or the Guild for that matter - I completely agree, PLEASE just come talk to me. Just because I won't change it to some people's standards doesn't mean I'm not listening to you guys. I do try to keep up with the Guild, and sometimes I do need a break from time to time. It can suck not being able to roleplay and solely having to do duties when I do have the free time. BUT I do try to have the free time for you guys as much as I can so I can read and listen to all of you.

That all being said.
For anyone's interest, I've added the PM's I received today under the spoilers.
#TheHatoradeIsReal

User Image

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To My Anonymous Benefactor:

I won't lie, I'm going to assume there's one person in particular that sent both of these messages due to how idiotic the time differences were. More specifically: Sending them around the same time didn't exactly help you, lol. Even if you did attempt to make it look like 2 different people with a difference in grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. So uh, more power to you for trying to be clever I guess?

But anyway. My point of mass inviting isn't because my Guild is dying. Nor do I think it will be any time soon with how often people, other than you, enjoy being here on a day to day basis. If your intent was solely to hurt me because of what you had seen in the OOC - then I suppose I'm sorry I offended you as well as a byproduct. That all being said: If that really was your intent, then I have to say you failed miserably. I've been through far worse in honesty, a cyber bully won't get me down for very long. Now if you had acted like a decent human being and come to talk to me to discuss your preferences over the Guild, then we would have had a polite discussion. Unfortunately, it had to come to this.

Based on the descriptions, I'm assuming you've either watched almost every profile I've approved/asked for changes (which isn't likely) OR you were a current member who's profile hasn't been finished because of my preferred revisions.

So let me reiterate the Guild for you in the most simplistic terms I can:

This is a romance Guild. Not a fighting Guild.

As Whiters stated, if you want somewhere with much less rules that is an actual fighting Fantasy Guild, then you're more than welcome to leave without uttering a word and I'll have to swallow the loss. That hasn't ever been a problem with me. I don't hold people for leaving the Guild or finding absolutely no interest in it - as you said, and I agree with you here, roleplaying is a world for everyone. This just happens to be my territory I built. Therefore, my rules apply for it. You're welcome to start another Guild of your own. rofl No one can stop you in doing that.

But best of luck, Anonymous. heart Do what you have to do in order to make yourself happy when it comes to roleplaying.

And you're welcome back any time. heart emotion_awesome
After all, there must be a reason you're either still here (since the member count hasn't changed) or keep coming back to stroll through the threads.

PS. Oh! And thank you for the Flame Pants and Red L Box. They were JUST what I needed! It means the world to me that you took the time to pick them out, write multiple messages, and send them to the correct username, booboo. c:

● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games