Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:18 pm
bixyll walked up to him he grabbed his wrist stoped on his foot and smashed his knee into his side " i dont want you dead...... i just cant take it anymore..........."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:20 pm
Drarak didnt even flinch as he heard the bones snap. he dropped the gun and got right in Bixylls face. " What is so bad that you would have to make the person who loves you more than anybody else in this ******** world cry.....huh?"  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:21 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak didnt even flinch as he heard the bones snap. he dropped the gun and got right in Bixylls face. " What is so bad that you would have to make the person who loves you more than anybody else in this ******** world cry.....huh?"
"heh, she doesnt love me...... " bixyll walked off again  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:25 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The Dark Paladin
"heh, she doesnt love me...... " bixyll walked off again
"i love you so much." berry looked at him, then ran back to the forest.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:32 pm
Drarak looked at Bixyll and said " u ******** a**....."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:34 pm
bixyll contined to walk ignoring them  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:36 pm
berry turned into a cat and hided inside the trunk of a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:36 pm
Drarak came and pierced his sword throughbixyll, pinning him to the ground. " He he he....I thirst for blood....."  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:37 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak came and pierced his sword throughbixyll, pinning him to the ground. " He he he....I thirst for blood....."
" fine, kill me"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:41 pm
((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)) bella stops both of them"your fighting is going to hurt people even if you don't realized it."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:52 pm
I like bran muffinas.....heee heee  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:25 pm
Recca had been fighting the beings of darkness the entire time, holding them off. "i don't know how much longer i can stand this, Recca slashed once and hacked down 15 ghosts. He then span around extremely fast, then started shooting beams out of his hands, and because he was still spinning, the beams flew everywhere.  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:44 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)) bella stops both of them"your fighting is going to hurt people even if you don't realized it."
*both girls appear in front of her with ticked off faces*

akubi: where is he  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:21 am
bixyll grabbed daraks sword and snapped it in half bixyll stood up and pulled the blade out of his back causing ghim to bleed servearly he through the other half of the sword onto the ground than dissapeared  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:05 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*both girls appear in front of her with ticked off faces*

akubi: where is he
"am bella not berry"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games