Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

JTremblay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:21 pm
heh kool smile  
Tanakietsu
JTremblay
awesome so you're only a year older then me xp kool, you're joining the air force. kool my grandpa was...well i guess you could say he's still in it but he doesn't do anything...he used to fly planes

The best part is knowing that if not all, most of you will forget I even exist by then. surprised I love how time works.

sad I won't forget you, and I will miss yur pessimistic veiw on everything.  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

I know. surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:22 pm
RheaFaery
Tanakietsu
JTremblay
awesome so you're only a year older then me xp kool, you're joining the air force. kool my grandpa was...well i guess you could say he's still in it but he doesn't do anything...he used to fly planes

The best part is knowing that if not all, most of you will forget I even exist by then. surprised I love how time works.

I'm not completely pessimistic. Only when it comes to something other than money. surprised  

Tanakietsu

lambda omega lambda

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:25 pm
Tanakietsu
RheaFaery
Tanakietsu
JTremblay

I'm not completely pessimistic. Only when it comes to something other than money. surprised

Something other than money? Wow, that really narrows it down...*pinches herself for being sarcastic* By any chance does any one have any ducttape they can throw across the country to me? I am working on my latest artistic creation eek A duct-tape dragon. *is officially insane*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:26 pm
Well, I guess I'm not pessimistic when it comes to love either.

Sorry love; I don't have any duct tape. 'Sides I don't have any immigration papers for it. wink  

Tanakietsu

JTremblay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:28 pm
really? i used to be totally optomistic..i have changed slightly heh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:29 pm
Meh...I suppose I can always sneak it through the border, bribing the police with money 3nodding Thanks anyways, love.  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:30 pm
Optimism leads to pain when things turn out bad. When a pessimistic approach is used, you're always prepared for the worst. If something good happens, well good. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:31 pm
RheaFaery
Meh...I suppose I can always sneak it through the border, bribing the police with money 3nodding Thanks anyways, love.

Sounds a bit Mexican. xd  

Tanakietsu

JTremblay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:33 pm
good point (about the optimism thing)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:34 pm
I am a pessimist at heart, but cover it with optimism...Just like how IRL I am a completely freind-less loner, and on here I actually have people talk to me. eek  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:35 pm
RheaFaery
I am a pessimist at heart, but cover it with optimism...Just like how IRL I am a completely freind-less loner, and on here I actually have people talk to me. eek

-hugs and doesn't let go- Yisss! surprised heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:37 pm
Tanakietsu
RheaFaery

*hugs back* blaugh heart

Be right back in ten, I have to go yell at the drunk people.  

lambda omega lambda

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:38 pm
RheaFaery
Tanakietsu
RheaFaery

*hugs back* blaugh heart

Be right back in ten, I have to go yell at the drunk people.

Awww; they're not hurting any-body/thing are they?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games