Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:30 pm
Im hoping for a 1...  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:45 pm
Think about it. If you do manage to cry your eyeballs out, you won't be able to see the test and then there won't even be a one. So, don't CRY dammit. I hate tears. They make me sad sad ....  

Chrysanthemum Moon

Blond_Sakura

Mega Member

8,700 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:10 pm
AP tests? what's that? confused
*is in a canadian high school and has no idea what you're talking about*
you shouldn't stress about tests. if you stress, you will fail. just relax. and go chill out in a corner for a while.
works for me. heart

(that was a rare timbit of advice there. RARE)

so how's it goin'? i haven't been online in a while. CRAZY busy and such sweatdrop

i have my pure math test next month, if we're talking about tests stare  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:34 pm
We don't have AP classes. Wish we did. No Honors, either. Or IB. Nothin'. Just plain ol' classes.  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:16 pm
I can't stop stressing over something I have dedicated a whole year to.

If I fail... Oh I wish I could make you understand what happens when I fail.. Whether I am failing this, or something else.. You don't fail in my family. When you fail.. things happen... People move away..

I can't be here now.

I'm crying.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:15 pm
crying I am crying too.

You have a lot of families, Remy. You're never alone.  

KirbyVictorious

Chrysanthemum Moon

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:33 pm
I said NO TEARS!! ... crying crying Now you're making me cry and I have to go and write my feelings out...

*sniff* It's the same with my family too. Failures basically not even on the options list. Besides, if your family kicks you out, you could just move to my place. The people here are nice, except you'll probably want to be as far away from my family as possible since they're pretty much the same. smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:26 pm
Tak, you're a smart girl.

Listen to me. NOW.

You will do FINE. Especially if you've dedicated an entire year to it. I dedicated a week. Don't stress so much, you're going to do great.

Seriously, a 3 is perfectly respectable to anyone and you can get that while missing half the multiple choice questions. AP tests are not as hard as people make them out to be. Just relax, and put your nervous energy into studying. Crying will do nothing.

-huggleglomp-

Deep breaths. Herbal tea. Anything calming.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:04 pm
Chemistry is Tomorrow.

Im refuse to do anymore essays.
But I am reviewing memorization.. and multiple choice blah blah.

Bed by ten, and huge breakfast tomorrow with the AP Chemers.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:35 pm
*SUPERHUG* I luff you guys so much, and I'm sorry you're all stressing/depressed/not feeling awesome. I'm here for you if you need to rant. You guys are honestly some of the most intelligent, incredible people I have had the pleasure of stumbling into an acquaintance with. 3nodding

Tak and Reese-chan, please don't think I've forgotten your birthday presents. I haven't, I just can't afford them yet. I know they're late, but they're coming.

Kirby, if you commit suicide/catch a fatal disease, I will kill you. Don't even think about it, missy. mad

I hope you have a lovely breakfast, Tak-chan!  

Voxxx

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:07 pm
): I don't wanna die. I just wanna be invisible.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:23 pm
Do you believe in me... I believe in you.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Chrysanthemum Moon

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:32 pm
Why invisible, Kirby-chan? You won't be able to eat and wear pretty clothes and whatever non-invisible people do to be happy!!

*gives hug to Tak-chan* You'll do great!! We're behind you to cheer you on!  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:30 pm
Tak-Jak
Do you believe in me... I believe in you.

I do. *hug*

I want to be invisible for several reasons. Mostly because I can watch adn enjoy other people's happiness without interfering. And because I could dream all day, and go wherever I wanted to.

Ah, 'twould be nice....  

KirbyVictorious

Chrysanthemum Moon

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:13 pm
One of my dreams is to go bungee jumping! That was fun.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games