Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:00 pm
That sucks Nienna. I know how that feels. My Tech Arts teacher wouldn't accept any movies me and my team make that have any violence, sexuality, or anti-religious or vandalising behaviour. The movie we're working on right noiw has so much violence and swares (we're thinking of putting in some sexuality too wink ) that he would flip. So I gave him the 33 page script and after he had read it and protested it, I spent 20 minutes convincing him with a speech until he finally crumbled and agreed to the production 3nodding . You might be able to get your magazine back by using some of the key words that strike a chord in administrators that want to be fair. Use: "freedom of speech", "Opression", "Censorship", "Dictatorship", "right of expression and the press", "constitutional", and "tyranny". Trust me, combine these words right in a speech and she'll have no choice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:50 pm
Some guy added me to his friends list and I PMed him asking why (since I had no idea who he was) and he responded saying:

" i liked your outfit i was like what the heck add to my friends list"

o.O  

Zurgi

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:02 pm
Some people do that. Tons of people request to be added to my list and when I ask why, they say: "I donno". Losers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:20 pm
Haha, it was funny though, he requested to hang out..

And when I asked him what he's into he said "anime , games ,and............O T H E R TH I N G S" and then a few minutes later when he had to leave he was like "zurgi nice talking wit ya but i got to go maybe tommorrow same time so we can form a more "intimate" relationship lol" and hugged me.

Man that was strange.  

Zurgi

Melian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:28 pm
Creepy. xd *is so glad no one on gaia has tried to hit on her* I've had people do that on Habbo Hotel.. but that was a bunch of British sex-crazy kids, so whatever.

Our school banned food and drink this year. It's not much really, but.. Dammit, I miss my food in class. ;_;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:07 pm
I've never had anyone on Gaia try to form an 'intimate' relationship with me.

Perhaps it's because I give off an "If you piss me off I'll ******** kill you" vibe.  

Falathrim

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:09 pm
That could do it. But yeah, I agreed to the Hangout because I was talking to a friend on MSN and was like "you know..I'm curious about what this is going to be like"

He was saying that the guy is probably a horny b*****d (he made this opinion because the guy is 14 and male...of course, he himself is 14 and male, so yeah) which, I guess, was proven to be true xd

Edit: What a great thing to leave Gaia for a week on...see you all in a week, I've gotta pack and stuff. Even though all my clothes are in the wash...so I shall pack my books.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:02 pm
Melian
Creepy. xd *is so glad no one on gaia has tried to hit on her*
Hey Melian, how you doin? wink xd

I've had about three random girls PM me and try to get "intimate" in the past month. I say no thanks ofcourse but then when I ask them how old they are, they always seem to be either 13 or 14. One time a long time ago, I asked one of those how old she was, and she said 22 confused

Falathrim

Perhaps it's because I give off an "If you piss me off I'll ******** kill you" vibe.
xd My sentiments exactly.  

SYFFER

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:27 pm
Falathrim

ninja

I had some random person add me to their msn. It was so weird. She was like some scary 12 year old or something. I was just like... gotta go! Bye! *blocks*

Never any guys or anything... but I never leave the subforum.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:42 pm
I once had a random girl add me (actually with my old msn name, a lot of random people added me).
Because of my name (which I don't remember what it was), I ended up having a conversation with her father xp He thought I was one of his friends. But I corrected him right away, but he kept chatting stare  

Kementari

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:23 am
I had one person add me to their MSN from Gaia. Once, and that was enough.
I just don't put any contact info in my profiles now.
It was really random too, it was some 13 year old guy from the Anime&Manga forum. I was like "0_o I never go there..."

Random PMs are okay, because I can just delete them and pretend I never got them.

*wanders off to re-watch "Teen Titans - Deep Six"*
Aqualad's my homeboy, yo'!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:44 am
Yeah The only people that add me are a few people that want to discuss prices when I sell things in the exchange and I forget about the thread or they think I forgot about it. Lol

Most of them I still have on my list because most of them end up being pretty kool. But I did have one 16 year old girl add me once offering me nude pictures for a sealed letter.  

Onoj

Serni

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:40 am
Wow, that would be really creepy. I'm glad it hasn't happend to me. I havn't even got the chance to try 'hanging out' with anyone yet. I forgot about it for a while there actually. I wonder if it's a compliment though that so many people want to be your friend even if you don't know them at all. In the end though, it is very strange. Next thing you know, they will start to form fan clubs. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:46 am
Haha Onoj you know what would be funny? If you agree to that and she sends you nude photos of some 50 year old fat harry man xd . Okay I'm not allowed to use my imagination anymore sweatdrop  

SYFFER

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:48 am
SYFFER
Haha Onoj you know what would be funny? If you agree to that and she sends you nude photos of some 50 year old fat harry man xd . Okay I'm not allowed to use my imagination anymore sweatdrop

Why would Longbow be sending Onoj nude pictures?

...speaking of which, where did Longbow run off to?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games