Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Eris5
Is pissed off that everybody I RP with signs off and doesn't reply before I go to bed thus making it so I basically don't get to RP today. That sucks a**. I wanna do something -_-

samethin happeneds 2 meh and i really hate dat
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Sadness I know! good thing I can keep myself busy with custom weapons and homework X.x

Once I get to RP again i'm going to get some vengeance.

Eris5

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Eris5
Is pissed off that everybody I RP with signs off and doesn't reply before I go to bed thus making it so I basically don't get to RP today. That sucks a**. I wanna do something -_-
I would totally RP with you! but i'm waiting for Firu to talk to me about the Sanha.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Eris5
Sadness I know! good thing I can keep myself busy with custom weapons and homework X.x

Is that why your trying to kill me in Outer Haven?

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Crimson_Yetis
Eris5
I would totally RP with you! but i'm waiting for Firu to talk to me about the Sanha.

its be pissed off at firu time then cause he has ditched me like twice this week like this. It says he's offline again. I've been waiting all day for him to reply to my small post ugh my story will never go anywhere like this.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Dat sucks.
Sorry Eris.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:10 pm

Eris5
Crimson_Yetis
Eris5

its be pissed off at firu time then cause he has ditched me like twice this week like this. It says he's offline again. I've been waiting all day for him to reply to my small post ugh my story will never go anywhere like this.
Want me to rp to the mansion then we can ditch him?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:12 pm

CrazyRiddled
Eris5

Is that why your trying to kill me in Outer Haven?

nope im doing that because i have an evil character that needs to make an appearance as really really evil. Killing or at least attacking a couple kids with intent to kill is pretty evil. *shrugs* You can make your own story to go along with the attack or something, but just know that it is everything that Susumu has but much more unstable. Evil sided Susumu equals horrendous...its almost painful to RP as her.

Eris5

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:13 pm

o_0 wow a total all girl chatting time....holy crappies!

Crimson- Sorry can't do we entered his secret sound room thing so its a bit tough to ditch him. I'm just trying to unlock my clan. X_X it was accepted like weeks ago and i still haven't unlocked it. Ugh its ridiculous.

Nuppin- eh its alright I keep myself busy.

Eris5

Rockgirl809

i just wanna have my spar with Lance (i actually kno him in RL cause he iz my brotherz friend...that was shocking to me) and it didnt even start...iz starting to urk my nurves
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Ha, alrighty.
Mmmm I made a neat character today.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:14 pm

little mintchan
sorry, i'm still here.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:16 pm

CrazyRiddled
little mintchan
sorry, i'm still here.

and i repeat "wow a total ALL girl chatting time..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2952 2953 2954 2955 2956 2957 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games