Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:44 am

Kami was at his limits at holding the storm in one place.
s**t if i do that they all might die... whatever..

From Kamis right hand huge chain of metal and chakra shot at the center of the storm. Kami used his chakra to keep the chain in one piece as it warped around the main core of the "storm rasengan."
((Well it really fits the thingy and also sounds cool x3))

"Time to die..:" He muttered and glared at Shin.
First.. Second... Third... Fourth..
The chakra around Kami get thicker every second, it was almost in material level now. Kami pulled his whole body back, his weapon and chain still attached to the Rasengan and storm around it.
"... COme on move..!!" Kami shouted in agony as he pulled back with all his strength. It seemed as his hands wore beging pulled off. But his will power seemed to be stronger than his body, as the huge storm started to move..

The movement accelerated in speed such that could be compared racing car, rising with speed of over 150 in second, though the difference was , there seemed to be no stop to this increase of movement...

Kami pulled the chain in angel which directed it straight at the village, but just when the attack was about to have stable direction, he pulled his whole body backwards. His whole body was filled with agony he had never felt before, not even when his demon was extracted. But in the end, there was someone who would feel even greater pain...
As Kami had changed the motion of his horrific attack, he had aimed for one person... Shin was that person, the rotationg storm combinated with rasengan was about to crush him. Though anyone near would be killed if they didn't move fast when the attack would collide with ground.

((Take shelter peoples its going to get wild rofl ))

As for what happened to Kami, as his body hited the ground, the armor shattered and turned back into a sword, worm returned to his left hand and the chain dissappeared.
Though beging Kami's body, it couldn't be told by just looking at it. the whole surface of his body was basicly covered by wounds, his muscles had deep wounds, and his mind also had obtained tremendous damage.

There he lied as blood kept showering from his body. Though still before he started recovering he wanted to say something.
"Zann... you own the key into resurecting Kouga.. Would you denie that from this little girl?..." He said to Zann, or more to air because he was about to pass out, though he was certain that Zann would hear, due to his special ears...

*He wasted lots of time....*
** Just start working or he will die. Even i can't deal it in this kind of body....**
*Sure, activation: the chakra picking, Activation: chakra slot, Activation; healing gate...*
** He might die if we fail...**
* Nope, he will 100% die if we even make one mistake..
Activating the healing...*

AS the weird operation inside of Kami's mind went on, chakra from earth started to flow into him, same time his own body released chakra which started to repaire the wounds, though that alone would not be enough, due to fact that his body had only less than one 1% of its chakra left.
((Note: that means the chakra he could use in battle.))
Though this was why he had chakra slot in his mechanical hand. This slot was basicly chakra reserve for bad situations. Slowly it also started to release chakra into his body.

** Okay time until activation 5 minutes..**
* Starting countdown..*

((Just to see if someone autohits me now its still counted as auto hit, even though i couldn't do anything to stop it.))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:16 am

((Wow Ric...overdid it a bit? maybe? XD))

With surprising gentleness from a man who usually did not care for the weak, Zann set the little girl down on the ground. He was still tapping into his Hachibi chakra, but because of his great control over the demon he would not lose his mind if he taps into the chakra source. As he watched the storm rasengan and metal head towards Shin. Of course, for any normal person they would be ripped to shreds. For Shin, however, Zann's instincts told him that he was no normal person. The fact that he does not get hurt from physical attacks was proof of that. If that attack hit Shin, it would hit the village as well. And who could tell how many people would die from that?

""Zann... you own the key into resurecting Kouga.. Would you deny that from this little girl?..."
The moment he heard Kami's words, he snapped his head around, his eyes hardening.
"The dead belong to the dead. Resurrecting him is against the cycle of nature and life...so no, I refuse."
As he spoke, his hand flew to the axe hanging from his belt--if things got out of hand and the village would be destroyed, he himself would stop the attack--even though it would come at a great sacrifice.

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:26 am

((Nah i hopefully dont, die as long as that wont happen i am fine with anything else xD Remember that even with that weapon, it will take probably more than your body can handle.. or something, so i hope >_>))

*K 4 mins left, Ryo prepare to syncro...*
**... DOnt tell me waht to do..**

The wounds in Kami's body wore healing slowly, mostly the purpose was jsut stop the bleeding...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:29 am

katsuro appeared next to zann and look over at shin this person was something else. this may be bad.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:44 am

((I know so I CAN stop the jutsu, but it'll come at a great sacrifice. Aaaand we can't post until bb makes his move =D
Yar I just realised, if Kami's lying there with the massive attack about to hit, won't he be in it as well?!
And that healing's really fast...it's not god modding right? >.<))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:57 am

(Zann, I realized you've never summoned even one of your new, humongous falcons. Maybe that one falcon can just put Shin in hell or something. Ruight? XD)
Sora made a handsign and unrolled five scrolls. He Shunshined in a five-point star motion around the village border and slapped each scroll onto the middlemost point. As he reappeared at the area of the gates where the battle was taking place, he flashed more handsigns and each scroll unrolled from its position. In the center of each was the Kanji for "Barrier". As he bit his thumb and slammed his hand onto the ground, large masses of smoke began rising from the five areas around the gates. When the smoke cleared, a large chakra barrier surrounded the village, protecting it from the ninja's attack directed at Shin. Sora then made more handsigns and slammed his hand on the ground. In a puff of smoke, he stood atop Arashi. He took to the skies and watched the destruction from above. He was the only Medic there and was prepared to heal any of the injured -except Shin-.
(Umm , Explanation- The scrolls are just the same as the one Shikamaru used against Kakuzu's lightning heart. Out of nowhere he pulled out a scroll that could summon water @.@ So I figured why not do the same with a barrier? Pull out five scrolls that summon a barrier to protect the village. ^^)

De-Vaughn07

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:01 am

((Not really, its not actually even healing, its just stoping the bleeding, i probably can't even walk for few weeks >_> healing just sounds better than first aid xD I just use chakra to make the wounds close faster, i never said it would remove the damage. As for the attack, i was counting on someone to stop it =D Though if not then i would have just came up with something xD

Edit: HEAL ME THEN !))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:58 am

(Lol, I was talking about the others. You expect me to heal after hurling an attack that could destroy our whole villlage, even though its aimed at Shin? Mef, well, maybe I will. If I end up feeling like it.
P.S., anyone notice Akane just dissapeared??? What happened to her and her going over to Shin-ness?)

De-Vaughn07

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:09 am

((Thats uber not fair! :O XD Well whatever, i never said it had power to blow up the whole village, if it had i would have used it to konoha O.o))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Rahenno finally was able to build up enough chakra. Crimson chakra started to pour from his body. "It's been five years since i used this power." He said as his nails grow as claws and the lines on his face darking. He got on all fours and turned his attention towards shin.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Gambaten watches the power in amazement. "I better take notes". He said writing down Rahenno's abilites.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:35 pm

((Sorry for the wait everyone, I had to think about this one. I honestly though Kami was going to kill all you instead of throwing it at me. Actully this works into my plan so it all good XD.))

Shin growled as he began expelling lightning chakra from his being, which covered his body. His eyes then went to a dark glowing red. "YOU ALL THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME, I AM A GOD!!" He roared which caused thunder to roar above also. He made seals as quick as lightning. "FEEL MY WRATH, KIRIN!" He said as the clouds opened up and lightning rained from the sky. It looked like it was about to strike the ground but turned direction and was aiming right for the Rasengan, it also took the form of a mythological creature. He continued to make more seals. "AND I'M NOT DONE YET. Raiton: RaiRyu Rendan No Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Dragon Attack)" He called out as he fired a giant lightning dragon from his body at the Kirin. The two molded together to form a gigantic lightning beast that took the form of Raijuu: The Rokibi. It then clashed head on the Rasengan as the two massive jutsu exploded with tremendous force.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:45 pm

katsuro saw the kirin again for the second time as he then body flickered back and then covered himself in a shield of darkness and corpses to protect him from both the blast. as the blast hits it destroyed half of his shield was gone and had burned spots on him.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Gambaten being very afraid, Jumps of into the tress."ugh maybe i should i go back to the academy" He said as he began to walk away from this soon to be slaughter house.

Jenpachi

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Rahenno covered up as he dodged the raining lightning. He finished gathering up chakra. He one lined himself with an armor like shell of the demon fox. "Shin.......i'm going to kill you." He outstreched his arm and a large hand of red chakra flew towards Shin.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games