Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:34 pm

(the personalizing thing....+you cant move)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:35 pm

((Plus you never reflected the mud river??))

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:35 pm

Detachi asked again. "What is going on?"
((My RPC doesn't know.))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:36 pm

Teddy looked at detachi "they are trying to arrest that guy and im stoppng them" he said

teddy_byakuga

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:36 pm

The clone took the shadow possession from Zero instead of the real ANBU. He dropped to the ground a few feet away from Zero. "I merely want to ask you a few questions. No harm meant to be done." He said as he made a handsign and attempted Kanashibari no Jutsu (Temporary Paralysis Technique), though, no contact or any other contact had to be made for the jutsu to normally work, though he's giving Zero a chance to dodge it because its claimed to be {an auto-hit if a jutsu that hits automatically hits him...automatically...)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:39 pm

Detachi Hyuuga grabbed the collar of Byakuga's shirt. "He is an ANBU let's see what he has to do. He was obviously hired to do it by a Kage," he said.

Detachi

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:39 pm

((Okay-

@Teddy: I jumped off of the ground using chakra, most earth jutsu in the description say they move pretty slow and can easily be dodged, so i jumped and made it rain the electric needles.

@Zero: I had the clone there before you did the possession, because I had to perform a jutsu to counter teddy.

@Detachi: I was going to take Zero in for questioning and teddy interfered)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:40 pm

((I know now. I am with you on this.))

Detachi

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:41 pm

((( we are leaving ... AKATSUKI))

"lets just go detachi" he said .. getting out of the grip of the collar .. teddy picked his jacket and wait for detachi "wanna train back in fire country" he asked
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:42 pm

"Lets go" he yelled

teddy_byakuga

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:42 pm

De-Vaughn07

The clone took the shadow possession from Zero instead of the real ANBU. He dropped to the ground a few feet away from Zero. "I merely want to ask you a few questions. No harm meant to be done." He said as he made a handsign and attempted Kanashibari no Jutsu (Temporary Paralysis Technique), though, no contact or any other contact had to be made for the jutsu to normally work, though he's giving Zero a chance to dodge it because its claimed to be {an auto-hit if a jutsu that hits automatically hits him...automatically...)

(you cant do that.....what is this crap!!!!) (and when did anbu get a clone)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:43 pm

(its an earth clone..i cant do what?)

De-Vaughn07

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:43 pm

"Umm detachi coming?" he asked going to the gates
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:44 pm

chi sighed. He had come to help Byakuga but for nothing at all and all he did was anger a fellow shinobu from a friendly country. He turned to the ANBU. "I appologixe," he said. Detachi then left for the gates.

Detachi

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:46 pm

The ANBU bowed in respect of Detachi and turned to Zero. "Look, kid, all I want is to take you in for some questioning, and then you'll be released. The more you resist, the more violent this gets." He said folding his arms.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games