Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:48 pm
((alright. so I'm open to being a human if needed. Just fill me in on what I need to be/ be doing and I'll be happy to RP with you))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:50 pm
( well as far as i know thorn and i are in a forest behind the manor and selena and shadow are being all lovey dovey in more then one way )

" Nah i just had a lover here but,i don't know if that's changed or not last before i was abducted two of Selena's kids were mad at me and well its been years maybe i can just stay in neko form and they wont remember me " Angel said shifting back to human form but his eyes stayed yellow, his ears were that of a cat, he grew out a tail and his hair went from blonde to black. " thats better "  

SuperShitFace

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:09 pm
Name: Jayde
Human or Vamp: Human
Background: Was raped when I was younger. Look for protection and falls for almost any guy just for that. Loves the dark and can be a total spaz sometimes. Can totally kick butt when needed, but also can be super fun or understanding id necacarry. Grew up with un-caring parents and occasionly got beat by her dad.
Description (Or Picture): Has black hair, blue eyes, and barly noticble freckles. Carries a pocket knife at all times.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:11 pm
((Is very confused. PM what's going on so that I can catch up the next time I'm on. I'm checking my RP's real quick before I go. Night pplz.))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:44 pm
Jayde wanders through the forest exploring and accidentally runs into Angel. "oh...uuhhh....I'm sorry. I didn't see you." Put her hand on her pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:46 pm
" Oh hey " Angel said turning his attention away from Thorn. his cat ears flickered as his tail swayed back and forth " what are you doing all the way out here?  

SuperShitFace

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Dark Wolf Of Retribution
" Oh hey " Angel said turning his attention away from Thorn. his cat ears flickered as his tail swayed back and forth " what are you doing all the way out here?
"just explorin' I guess. Nothing real interesting." Kept her hand on her pocket, but relaxed a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:54 pm
( you dont have to quote what i say or w/e that is )

"Ah, well your camp anywhere nearby? " Angel asked wondering about the bruises on her arms.  

SuperShitFace

Jayde_Viveca

4,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:56 pm
((I know, sorry..the guild I'm in all them time you always uote unless your starting a new conversation or something))
She shrugged "I'm not totally sure. To be honest I'm a little lost." Smiled and face turned a bit red.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:02 pm
( its cool im just letting you )

" Well im sure i could help you find your way back " Angel said smiling at her blush.  

SuperShitFace

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:07 pm
(sorry peoples been really busy lately with school work haven't had time to post in this)

Laying on the couch Haru sighs happily before getting up and walking around. Thinking a bit she goes back in her memory thinking of one of the quiet places that she used to go too. Walking towards the library that she used that lead to a smaller one she smiled and picked up a bookd before heading to the waterfall and just sitting on one of the rocks that was above the small falls.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Thorn listens to angles deliuma and thinks of somthing to say.

"wow uh..but why were the kids mad at you" Thorn said right when Jayde walks up to them and angel and Jayde start talking.

"ya im sure its not far away"
Thorn said smiling.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MartyBum

Aged Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 pm
Name: Angelese
Human or Vamp: Human
Background: Angelese was born in the run-down side of the city. Being on of the few people who lived there that spoke proper english, and found intrest in the supernatural, she was dubbed a freak and discriminated against all. Though she was still able to hold her attitude without going insane by drinking Jack Daniels, an alcoholic trait givin to her by her mother, and smoking ciggerates.
Description (Or Picture): User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:37 pm
" Thats kinda personal, ill tell you when were some where more private " Angel said as his tail stopped swaying as much as it was before and he was all depressed again  

SuperShitFace

MartyBum

Aged Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:37 pm
(Let me know whats going down so I can post! biggrin )  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games