Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 301 302 303 304 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:59 pm
DANDii Lions--
(( FREAKIN A Ice.
You're annoying.
XD
Give me a moment to post...
Cause Aki is literally sleeping at the gate.
And I've got the WHOLE gate as my weapon. ))

((ive been waiting to fight you since before the last time i came.Its a friednly spar but my rpc hates waiting))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:06 pm
Aki woke at the sounds of fighting and screaming. She felt much more rested, her energy had returned. She burst into petals and appeared near the living metal gates, "Hey! Tenkai of the Sand!" She barked. The metal of the gates was trembling, it knew something was wrong but it hadn't attacked. She touched the gate for a second and two metal hands shot forth from it but didn't attack Tenkai just yet. "You're over staying your welcome in this village. I suggest you leave before something happens." Aki growled.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:08 pm
Tenkai smiled at the sight of Aki."So your the high level Shinobi i get to spar with.Shall we spar here or somewhere else."Tenkai looked down at the two he jsut played with as blood covered the area."As you see i got carried away."

((Can you controlthe metal in my katana))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:10 pm
(can you drop me now and im still alive sweatdrop )  

oG Ace

Tycoon

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:12 pm
SK8T3R BOI 94
(can you drop me now and im still alive sweatdrop )

((i droped you awhile ago ha.If you get to the ER soon you will live but you have about 20 posts before bleeding out.but you wont wake up for awhile))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:12 pm
hopefully someone will pick me up and heal me  

oG Ace

Tycoon

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:17 pm
(( I can manipulate metal.
If that answers your question. ))

"If it gets you to leave this village I will spar with you." The huge claws clinched into fists as they prepared to fight. Aki rethought the idea. This wasn't her village, she didn't want to bring more trouble to the leaf village. "Let's take this out into Fire Country." She stated bluntly. The fists began to retreat back into the gate. She wasn't worried about losing such a large source of metal. She'd fought just fine on her own without metallic walls.

(( You two, just say that one of the Jounin guards that are ALWAYS posted at the gates took you to the gate ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:19 pm
Keiji' clone runs back from the village and ran to keiji's body, the real Keiji bleeding slowly he looks at the clone he breaths heavily, "go...and get Kaien, i'll be fine." Keiji's clone nods and runs to Kaien.  

Crudersucker

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:19 pm
Tenkai made a hand sign as two water clones formed."Let me take them real quick."The two clones picked up the boys as they dashed off to the hospital."Now you lead the way."

((I got it))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:26 pm
"Open the gates." Aki demanded to the guards. They did so, again just enough to let them slip out. The second they would get out the gates would shut and reseal. She looked at Tenkai with a dissatisfied glare and frown. She then took to the trees heading deep into Fire Country.

(( Lemme Decide on a place....
I may just make a thread ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:28 pm
((Yay, you get to spar and we get to goto the hospital, we both get what we want!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:28 pm
Tenkai smiled as he dashed off after Aki into the fire country.Unlike her he was swinging on the branches like a monkey.It was waya more fun then being serious.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:31 pm
keiji shinbo
((Yay, you get to spar and we get to goto the hospital, we both get what we want!))

(( Not me.
D< ))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:34 pm
DANDii Lions--
keiji shinbo

(( Not me.
D< ))

((Sorry but you were the first high lvl ninja to see me))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Crudersucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:43 pm
DANDii Lions--
keiji shinbo

(( Not me.
D< ))

((Ya...sorry mrgreen ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 301 302 303 304 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games