Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:17 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

They had already made it to the garden and he set her down on the bench.
"Babe, honestly. You're not even that big yet. And you're still beautiful so just hush,"
He could breathe! Not that he needed to but still, he could.

Dylan sighed heavily before sitting down on the ground next to Ravin, who was on the bench.
"And like I said, I already tried it. There is no key. I'm a monster who can't figure out who to control himself."

||oh hush kid! they have not!||
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:26 pm

razz

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:17 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked into her sleep filled eyes and decided that he was the luckiest man on Earth. Corny yes, but the truth. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly and passionatly. It would serve the snack right if something were to happen on his floor, but Hunter had more dignity than that, so he kept it to just a kiss.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:22 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled up at him as he looked into her eyes. Hunter coiled his arms around her, pulled her to him and kissed her a bit deeper than before. She actually giggled softly into the kiss because they had done it in his backyard, and been interrupted numerous times lately but they were actually on someone elses floor.

Sexy? Kinda. Not gonna lie.
But Hunter just kept it as him holding her, kissing. That was okay for now..
Veronica kissed him back, matching his passion.
She pulled herself to him, moving on top of him without removing her lips from his.

||Hey demo/crayon, don't worries about pushing yourself to post^^ just whenever smile ||

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:22 am

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin slid down onto the ground next to Dylan and stroked his hair. Leaning in to kiss his cheek, she murmured, "There has to be something. I'm not giving up on you, Dylan. You never gave up on me when I got pregnant with Emily. You were scared as heck, but you stayed by my side through it all." She nuzzled her nose against his. "I'll do the same for you, sweet."

She kissed his lips. "I'm sorry I got mad at you."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:19 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter kissed her back as she matched the force of his kiss. They were going to wind up having sex on Dylan's floor if she kept this up. She moved on top of him and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her down on top of him. Ha, she was wearing one of his sweatshirts. He ran his hands up the shirt, just as he thought. She didn't have a bra on, must have left the house in a hurry... He smirked against her mouth and ran his hands up and down her back, then to her front. Groping her lightly while continuing to kiss her with increasing fevor. He was seriously feeling sorry for this poor floor.

(( Lol, was that a hint that meant my post sucked? >.< ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:55 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled from her new spot on top of him. His hands were sliding up the shirt and she continued to kiss him still. He was like, gropping her now and she didn't mind one bit.
Dylan was going to be pissed when he came back to his house and found a gaping whole in the celing.
Or floor, depending on where he came in at. She slipped the ponytail from her hair, that she hadn't remembered putting in there, and her dark lockcs cascaded over her shoulders and lightly tickled her loves face.
Veronica moved her hands down his chest, stomach and back up.

||nooo honey! when i imply things it doesn't count :s i always seem to imply things when i really really don't mean to!||
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:57 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Ravin, but I didn't stay by your side through it all. I left. I ran away multiple times.." He sighed heavily. "All I've done is screw up everything lately. Its like," He shrugged. "I don't even know,"
His throat ached with lust and his neck stung still from Hunter the previous night. (which makes them sound gay to mexD)
Dylan held her to him and kissed her back softly. "You had every right to,"

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:35 pm

question question question WHOO!
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:57 pm

//Well either way. The pictures stunning.//

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As she ran her hands up and down his back he sighed in content. Her long feminine grasp on his back had him not going anywhere for awhile. She smelled good, her lips were sweet, and hair was so soft he could fall asleep in it. And her cool touch left him shivering for more.

As those sweet words escaped her lips he pushed himself up to meet her face. "I wanted to hear those words since I first heard your voice. Your beautiful wind chime lilt. And now your saying it but I'm having a hard time believing." His chocolate orbs sparkled, and his lips were in a soft smile. "Airi..say it again for me?" He dropped his head back into the crook of her neck and hugged her.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He sighed as Airi ran her hands up and down his back. She caressed his back and shoulders tenderly as she laid under him. Hideaki paused for a moment and then pushed himself up to look at her.

"I wanted to hear those words since I first heard your voice. Your beautiful wind chime lilt," he murmured, his dark eyes sparkling down at her. "And now you're saying it but I'm having a hard time believing."

As he smiled, she felt her heart leap in her chest. Hideaki softly begged her to say it again, dropping his head to the crook of her neck. Hideaki hugged her and she couldn't help but wrap her arms around him in turn.

Being the coy vampire she was, she brushed her lips down over his ear. Airi couldn't deny the warmth that shot to various parts of her body, making her feel like she was actually melting. She tightened her arms around him. "Really?" she teased. "You want to hear it, Hide?"

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She returned his soft kiss, moving her lips with his. The pumping of his heart told him that he was still thirsty. She pulled away before he could be really tempted.

"You're young. I didn't expect you to act totally mature," she murmured softly, holding his face in her hands and stroking it lovingly. Ravin pressed her lips to his nose and gently nuzzled his face. "You did stay. I had no right to beat on you when you acted so mature."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:04 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I've acted anything but mature. Babe you're giving me too much credit. I've ******** up really bad,"
He stood up, gently removing her arms from around him.
"I..." Dylan grunted and ran his fingers through his hair.

Wicked whiff of human- His nose crinkled and he turned in the opposite direction, holding his breath.
No. He would not go off and kill them.
Not with Emily so close.

|thought their hearts didn't beat?|
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:01 pm

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

He shuddered and shut his eyes as she spoke to him teasingly. He came down to her ear and spoke low and deep. It was an almost vibration of his voice. "Yes. I wnat to hear it...I want to hear it from only you.."

He unwrapped his arms around her and traced a tantilizing circle over her stomach. His lashes were flaps of curtains as he looked to her. He was hot, he hoped he was not alone, but before anything else he wanted to amke sure he could reply.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:53 pm

[[posties'll be up in a sec, homies. Nice to see you back, Divin. ^^]]
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games