Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:27 pm
-le sigh-

It is all over. Everything I have worked for now depends on a simple test.
Just one more, English is tomorrow. Then I have to play catch up for pretty much a missed week of school.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:45 pm
We love you, Rem. *hope**encouragement**love*  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:53 pm
Its over.

-sleep-  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:06 pm
*love*  

KirbyVictorious

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:01 pm
YAAAAY!

Tak's done, and one more test tommorow and SO IS WAFFLES!

Then she just has to write a paper and prepare an oral presentation in the span of about 4 hours.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:10 pm
Hope you guys did alright on your tests! I didn't really study for my Physics AP exam, I got a 2 on it. I studied hard for AP Calculus, got a 4. English was meh, I got a 3. So, you guys should be fine. You're smarter than me anyways. razz

I've been gone so long, I forgotten this place. sweatdrop Or maybe it's not so long and my mind's playing tricks on me. I've been busy living the college life.

You don't want to be invisible, trust me. I'm invisible. My roommates treat me like I don't exist. I'll talk and they don't respond, except for a slight instinctive inclination of their head to my direction. I walk around campus and go to classes with no one to talk to, and if there is someone to talk to, they demand me to listen and nod my head. I dream a lot sure, but it's so unsatisfying, when you want to be able to live the dream, and when you can't accomplish it, your dreams turn into nightmares and agonies because they keep pressing against you, laughing at your incompetence. You stare at groups of people in jealousy and hatred, because even they are incompetent for your dreams. Yes, I can go wherever I want to go, but it gets lonely and repetitive.

o.o Sorry for the rant...That came from some deep dark part of my soul, lol...It doesn't see the light very often. o.o  

Starry Path

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:16 pm
I wear mine on my sleeve...

After a while, you just become tired of holding it it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:29 pm
YAY! Everyone's done with APs! And I don't have finals!! *hoot*  

Chrysanthemum Moon

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:32 pm
I still do want to be invisible. I'm half invisible anyway; now that I don't depend on other people's reactions to me or their feedback, I think I might as well not exist to the people that keep demanding things of me.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:18 pm
If you say so, it's still a sad existance.  

Starry Path

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:20 pm
aye starry is right its a sad existance, moreso lonely. But, one tends to learn alot in that time...  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:48 pm
GUYS!!!!

I am officially DONE with High School.

I don't feel like it, though.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Starry Path

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:39 pm
I still have a hard time believing I'm not in high school anymore, and I've been out for a year. razz Yet, when I go back to visit, it is hard to believe how strict everything is.

Perhaps, but then realistic expectations are made.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:41 pm
Starry Path
I still have a hard time believing I'm not in high school anymore, and I've been out for a year. razz Yet, when I go back to visit, it is hard to believe how strict everything is.

Perhaps, but then realistic expectations are made.

yeh I get that same feeling too, its probably because we see the freedoms of college then we look at the rules that people have to abide by at the high school. They even have to use key cards to walk through doors... I was like wtf.... >.>  

Galladonsfire

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:19 pm
My high school was pretty lenient though...

Open campus, we didn't have to carry IDs or anything...they didn't even have the "no electronic communication devices" rule until my senior year and that was barely enforced.

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games