Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:19 pm
Falathrim
SYFFER
Haha Onoj you know what would be funny? If you agree to that and she sends you nude photos of some 50 year old fat harry man xd . Okay I'm not allowed to use my imagination anymore sweatdrop

Why would Longbow be sending Onoj nude pictures?

...speaking of which, where did Longbow run off to?

ninja

Good god, I've missed a lot. *Attempts to catch up*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:00 pm
Falathrim
SYFFER
Haha Onoj you know what would be funny? If you agree to that and she sends you nude photos of some 50 year old fat harry man xd . Okay I'm not allowed to use my imagination anymore sweatdrop

Why would Longbow be sending Onoj nude pictures?

...speaking of which, where did Longbow run off to?
That's easy: because longbow's a 16 year old girl xd

Just Kidding. Falathrim, read back a few posts.  

SYFFER

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:02 pm
And SYFFER missed my point completely.

So, Longbow, where were you?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:06 pm
Falathrim

Yes I tend to do that sweatdrop . Just wondering, when you capitalize SYFFER, are you just saying it normally or in a louder tone?  

SYFFER

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:14 pm
SYFFER
Falathrim

Yes I tend to do that sweatdrop . Just wondering, when you capitalize SYFFER, are you just saying it normally or in a louder tone?

I tend to use SYFFER too... it's because your name is all in capitals *points to it* We just write it like it is! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:16 pm
Glorfirith Annun
SYFFER
Falathrim

I tend to use SYFFER too... it's because your name is all in capitals *points to it* We just write it like it is! xd
Ya but then how would I no if someone's just saying it or using it as sarcasm? smile  

SYFFER

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:17 pm
Falathrim

Just been busy elsewhere, I guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:21 pm
Longbow UK
Falathrim

Ya I had to keep up the word association and the other guild games all by myself 3nodding I hope you're happy  

SYFFER

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:26 pm
SYFFER
Longbow UK
Falathrim

Ya I had to keep up the word association and the other guild games all by myself 3nodding I hope you're happy

Terribly sorry old chap. It will not happen again. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:26 pm
When I type a name, I type it like I see it, but I say it normally. So, while I type SYFFER, I think to myself Syffer. If your name is imyavie, I'll type imyavie but say Imyavie. If your name is orlisgirl123454 I'll... actually, have nothing to do with you.  

Falathrim

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:42 pm
Falathrim
When I type a name, I type it like I see it, but I say it normally. So, while I type SYFFER, I think to myself Syffer. If your name is imyavie, I'll type imyavie but say Imyavie. If your name is orlisgirl123454 I'll... actually, have nothing to do with you.

Oh what's wrong with orlisgirl123454?...eh screw it I'm not even gonna try a rebutal. Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:45 pm
Longbow UK
SYFFER
Longbow UK
Falathrim

Terribly sorry old chap. It will not happen again. xd
It better not! Or you're fired xd

Falathrim
What if my name is OMGORLIandVIGGOrsooooHOTTNESS!11!1 ?

That's not a real name by the way, I made it up whee  

SYFFER

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:47 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:15 pm
Haha I would've never thought to write it by hand if my keyboard died. I'd probably try to find a website that you can dictate to and then post whatever it said there here. xp or I'd wait till my keyboard got fixed but hey who can wait that long?  

SYFFER

Melian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:21 pm
SYFFER
Melian
Creepy. xd *is so glad no one on gaia has tried to hit on her*
Hey Melian, how you doin? wink xd

xd I'm putting this in my sig. XD

You have nice handwriting, Alfirin. I was going to scan my handwritten Sil notes instead of retyping them, but.. I ended up not doing anything. surprised

HOLY ********. Did PSP get around my turning back the clock trick? scream  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games