Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Gambaten stops and turns his body around. "Byakugan" he said, seeing the battle at far. He jumps up to the top of the tree to get a better view of the battle.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:03 pm

katsuro slowly began to build up his dark chakra in him as the outline of his skin around it now had a coating of purple and black chakra. his fangs and claws where longer as well and look at shin with his demonic black and purple eyes. "how dare you." he said, glaring at him.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:22 pm

((I love how there was a giant clash of like 5 S rank jutsu and no one was affected by the explosion. I mean it was a full power 5 calamity storm, and full power 3 calamity storm, Rasengan, Kirin, and and Lightning Dragon. But now to shed some more light on what Shin is and his plan.))

Shin was down on one knee breathing hard. "Curse this form, I need to become complete." He looked up at Rahenno to see his chakra hands coming at him and he smiled. "Perfect, NOW!" He said as suddenly a figure appeared behind Rahenno, it was his father.

Rahenno's Dad appeared behind him and bear hugged him tight which caused his hands to drop to the side and be pressured by the hug. The chakra burned his skin but it just kept reforming thanks to his undead status. It was then that his arms began to glow as the red demonic chakra began to travel up his arms and into him, as Rahenno could feel his demonic chakra beginning to drain and even some of his emotions.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:29 pm

Sora hovered down on Tetsu's back behind the corpse of Rahenno's father and sent a chakra-infused kick to his side, trying to release his grasp on Rahenno. Meanwhile, Tetsu flew in front of Rahenno to block Shin's path to him.

De-Vaughn07

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:59 pm

As Rahenno was dropped to the ground, He dashed to the his father and took and slash at him. It hit him deep due to Rahenno's speed. He used that speed to appear behind Shin, getting ready to also take a slash at him while building an violent ice Rasengan. It spiked out of control and he was ready to jab it into Shin's chest.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm

Gambaten sits back and watches the fun. "heh heh heh. Father vs son" He said.

Jenpachi

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:50 pm

The Shadow-Uchiha
Gambaten sits back and watches the fun. "heh heh heh. Father vs son" He said.

(Umm, kid...you realize you cant be in two places at once -in your terms the Academy and here. And also, I put up a barrier around the gate so you couldn't have gotten out here and just sit there watching with all these high ranked jutsu flying around, being the academy student you are. =.=)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:37 pm

((lol time to bring out an old combo. You should remember this one Rahenno. XD))

Shin made a few seals and held out his hand, he waiting until Rahenno was just in striking distance and released the jutsu. "Raiton: Chakra Chacha Myaka (Lightning Release: Chakra Disruption Pulse)" He said releasing a large pulse right at Rahheno which not only disrupted his jutsu but his entire chakra flow all together. Rahenno hit shin right in the chest, but was nothing more then a regular taijutsu attack. Suddenly black threads emered from the inpact point and dug into Rahenno's arm, and gripped nto him from under his skin. making sure he wouldn't move. Then he gripped onto Rahenno's free arm and used his other hand and placed it right on the Kyubi's seal. "Now your mine!" He said as he body started to absorb the demonic chakra, a skill that was though to be only known by Oroami.

((Lightning Release · Chakra Disruption Pulse
[Raiton · Chakra Chacha Myaka]
A pulse of lightning that disrupts chakra
Handseals: Serpent, Monkey, Horse
Effect: The user sends out a pulse of lightning out from their body, that can disrupt chakra. If it hits an opposing ninjutsu (such as a Faton, Doton, Suiton, etc tech) The chakra witihn that technique will leave and disrupt the jutsu having it stop the jutsu. Also, if the pulse goes through the opponent it can disrupt their chakra for the next three posts.))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:23 am

((LOl its fantastic how peoples treat their demons...... also great how no one actually even noticed the destruction which should have been made by those two jutsus... oh well this just makes it easier for me.))

*Okay we are ready to go, placing genjutsu in 3, 2, 1*
**k, here i go then**
*Genjutsu... okay the body should not feel anything..*

"Heh seems so,..." Kami's body spoke with somewhat matured voice as it rosed to its feet.
"I can't even feel myself like this..." Kami muttered, though now beging controlled by Ryo's personality..
*if not for this, you wold not stay up.. Also watch those wounds they will open easily..*
As Kami had stood up indeed his wounds had started to bleed again..
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:25 am

katsuro appeared behind shin and attempted to slash him with his large claw with dark chakra that could rip flesh like butter with a knife. "eat this!" he yelled out loud.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:37 am

((You should state who you are attacking, though i am quite sure its Shin, obviously, but still you should state the target of your post.))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:18 am

((@ Zeno: The falcons weren't approved yet, I asked Bambi. Though I should ask one more mod to be sure.))

When the massive explosion too place (GAWD I'm the only person rping this out), Zann covered himself with his arms and leapt into the air in one powerful jump. Once in the air, he unfurled his black, demonic wings, flapping powerfully in the air. The sheer force of the explosion completely knocked the breath out of him, and he felt two of his ribs break. Should he have stayed on the ground, he definitely would have lost his life. His metal arm absorbed the heat of the attack, and he quickly flashed a set of seals. Katon: Taika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fireproof Technique) He thought in his mind. This prevented him from having at least 3rd degree burns from the attack. At the same time, he withdrew a scroll from his belt in less than a blink of an eye, and in a puff of smoke he was encased in a puppet to take the impact of the blow.

Spreading his wings, he dived and landed awkwardly on the ground, wincing as he jarred his broken ribs. With his free hand he drew out another scroll, with the kanji for "ice" written on it. In a puff of smoke a puppet appeared--Gyou Nai, the former Yukikage. Truly an enemy to be feared. The Gyou puppet made a few rapid handseals for a powerful ice jutsu. Suddenly Shin and Rahenno were both encased in a giant ice dome, so thick that they would not be able to break free of it with raw power or brute force. Ko Aisu Kabe No Jutsu (Great Ice Wall Technique)
"I'm sorry about this, Rahenno-san."
Zann mumbled as he moved his fingers one more time, and the Gyou puppet flashed another set of seals...

((I'm the ONLY person rho rped being hurt in that giant a** attack =="))

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:46 am

Zeramaru walks by passing the fighting shinobi silently.
"Zann? Its been a long time since i've seen him" Zeramaru mumble yawning as he stopped.

Zeramaru eyed the human puppet keenly trying to figure out the weak spot.
"Zann's skilled with the puppet but still... his taijutsu and skill with the sword is making his puppetry a bit sloppy" Zeramaru kept on mumbling as he just stood there.
"Who to help? I still owe Kami something for bringing me back... katsuro seems to help Oroami... Zann was a student of mine... and who the hell is shin..." Zeramaru mumbled then he noticed that Shin did Oroami's jutsu.

"HE CAN DO THAT!!!" Zeramaru shouted as he quickly unrolled a scroll. Then Zeramaru noticed the barrier.
"always with the ******** barrier...I hate villages..." Zeramaru said sitting since he cant do anything. Zeramaru thought for a moment then had an idea.
"Doujou Kirikae (Soil Conversion Technique)"Zeramaru made seals and then touched the soil below him, the soil started to turn into sand even the one past the barrier. Zeramaru built up a sizable amount of sand and headed for the WALL NOT THE GATES THE WALL.((PUTA WALL!!! Sana naman Di kayo BULAG!!!))

Zeramaru made a bunch of seals "Suna no Uzu (Sand Swirl) Suna no Kusari (Sands of Decay)" The sand from the ground started to swirl around him and as the sand touched the WALL it decayed into more sand for him to use. Zeramaru kept walking till he would get to the other side.

((IF YOUR BARRIER IS AT THE GATE THE LIVING METAL CANT FIGHT BACK SINCE WELL YOU HAVE A BARRIER AND EVEN IF IT DOES IT WILL SIMPLY TURN INTO MORE SAND...by passing by i tried to pass by but barrier stops me...))
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:52 am

(( Well my mood was ruined cuz no one even noticed it -___- so i just ingnored it like everyone else. I was laying on ground, the damage would have been smallest for me anyways, though that would have probably been enough xP))

Kami, now controlled by Ryo's personality appeared behind Zeramaru.
HIs left hand grabed him from the back of his jacket (he wores one i think?)
Blood sprouted from his body as his muscles had to move again..
"Hey you, u ain't going anywhere...." He muttered, his eyes seemed to be only half open.
"Think you could get me some help ?..."

3Rton

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:01 am

((you lucky you decided to act not agressively cause the sand that makes things decay is swirling around me...If you grabbed me and put a kunai to my neck i would watch the sand hit you and you slowly decay... I'll make the sand swirl around you dont worry
I wear a coat but jacket in real life XD
HURRAY BLOOD!))

Zeramaru looked back seeing what looks to be kami thus he believes it is kami. The sand continued to swirl but not touching Kami.

"You brought me back I suppose I should help" Zeramaru said as he scooped up some blood and drank it.
"Thats 3 different people's blood now I am getting close" Zeramaru thought as he savored it in his mouth.
"Help with what and sorry about my blood drinking habit... its the new body the guy was a blood drinker and it got into my subconscious" Zeramaru said as he prepared his hands to make a seal.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games