Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KazeKimae

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:38 pm
Kaze
One one thousand two one thousand three one thousand...
a normal day today nothing to do no jobs nothing but train and train...
I wonder what Josie is doing hmm...
one five thousand two five thousand three five thousand...
*boom a door nearby slams open* "hey Kaze I got some work for you"
said my friend aeis from the doorway...
one ten thousand two ten thousand three ten thousand...
"you gonna keep me waiting here?" complained aeis
"yeah until I reach my daily fifteen thousand push-ups"
A few hours later I reached my goal and got up to speak with my employer.
"so what is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:40 pm
( theirs a lot of new people coming in so everyone's in different places doing different things... um Thorn, Jayde and angel are in the forest, i have no idea where kaze's at other then an interview atm and yeah... )  

SuperShitFace

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:46 pm
Thorn looked at Angel "so what you wanna do angel"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:50 pm
(Uhm. Woah. One sentence post? Didn't look at that. Just ignore my profile post, no offence guys I do semi-li to lit roleplays)  

MartyBum

Aged Lunatic

9,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:51 pm
" Hmmm did you have anything in mind? " Angel asked Thorn stretching a little, he wasn't used to staying in part of a shift. He could now call himself a neko but it was just a disguise.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 pm
(haha dont worry about it thats fine)  

KazeKimae

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:06 pm
"well we could help Jayde find her Camp or we can walk back to the mansion" Thorn said looking at Angel  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:07 pm
" we can just bring her along with us " Angel said as he began to walk towards the castle waiting for them to follow.  

SuperShitFace

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:10 pm
"Ok" Thorn said following angel back to the castle  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:21 pm
( can you try to post more then a sentence fire? )

Walking to the manor angel's tail swayed more and more the closer they got to the manor. Having a full stomach always put him in a good mood and he would need to be happy to pull this off " Now that were here what do we do now? "  

SuperShitFace

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:35 pm
((ok i'll try))

"now we go inside of course" Thorn said smiling cheerfully as she walked inside the mansion.

"you coming" Thorn called from the front door.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:35 pm
Kaze
Aeis slams the door behind him. "We got you an interview with the most popular magazine in the whole nation"
"and that's your urgent job?" says Kaze
"pretty much..."; "that's a horrible job I don't care how much they pay me or how popular my family is its not going to happen you remember last time i came in contact with the paparazzi?"

"Poor guy... you think pushing away that guy was good enough but you had to go and slash his fricken hand off..." replied aeis

"it was an accident... it could have been worse he'll know better than to touch my sword again"  

KazeKimae

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:39 pm
" Waaaay ahead of ya " Angel said siting on top of one of the stair case ledges. His tail was swaying back and forth again and again and again " now what are we gonna do? "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:54 pm
Kaze
*The interview went well with the only mishap of the mysterious disappearance of the camera man's leg which was no surprise. now I'm in a cab with my employer on my way back home*

"You could of not cut off that guys leg i mean half the reason you don't live in a mansion is because you keep hurting people and we are always having to pay for medical bills" complained aeis

"I'm sorry you know how i am around other people when I'm not killing someone... oh do i have any other plans for today?" I asked

aeis took out his agenda flipped a few pages and said
"no nothing else is on the list for today, why do you have something in mind?"

"yeah I plan to see a friend of mine its been a while but he's probably chasing tail again haha" leaning up to the cab driver I told him the address and before long we were there.  

KazeKimae

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:55 pm
Shadowsong123
Hethrus smiled at Selena. "If thats what you want love"

selena gigles and flashes her eyes at him" yes thats excautly what i want !" selena gigles and kiss hethrus deeply "hmmm...i love you so much and SO THIRLED that were finaly getting married " selena smiles almost glowing and she nibbles on hethrus ear  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games