Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 pm
(( ATTENTION I BROUGHT NO ONE BACK ILLEGALLY, INSTEAD OF DISREGARDING MY SAY IN THIS WHOLE SITUATION, HOW ABOUT ASKING EACH BODY I USED FOR THE JUTSU, INSTEAD OF BEING A BUNCH OF IGNORANT ASSHOLES!!!

Sorry, just it gets annoying when everyone ignores your say in a situation mainly involving you. I brought every one back legally, How about asking me about the whole thing before just going by your own ruling..that a good Idea right?

EDIT

THIS IS AN APPOLOGY FOR THE DOUCHE-BAGGERY ABOVE!!THIS IS AN APPOLOGY FOR THE DOUCHE-BAGGERY ABOVE!!THIS IS AN APPOLOGY FOR THE DOUCHE-BAGGERY ABOVE!!THIS IS AN APPOLOGY FOR THE DOUCHE-BAGGERY ABOVE!!

Still can someone ask me about the situation so I can clear it up.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:57 pm
(Not being mean cause i completly agee but what a way to...get your point across.)  

Aro97

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:59 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
(( ATTENTION I BROUGHT NO ONE BACK ILLEGALLY, INSTEAD OF DISREGARDING MY SAY IN THIS WHOLE SITUATION, HOW ABOUT ASKING EACH BODY I USED FOR THE JUTSU, INSTEAD OF BEING A BUNCH OF IGNORANT ASSHOLES!!!

Sorry, just it gets annoying when everyone ignores your say in a situation mainly involving you. I brought every one back legally, How about asking me about the whole thing before just going by your own ruling..that a good Idea right?))

((You handeled it better then me.I told them to tell irish to go ******** himself then blow his dog.then when he finsihed to show me proof and until thenim using my rpc ha))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:01 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
(Not being mean cause i completly agee but what a way to...get your point across.)

((I know...I know...You can say I'm P.M.S'n lol But I appologize but seriously can someone just ask me about the whole situation so I can clear it up..I got one pm like 5 days ago and that's it.))

User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan walked into the village, aware of cloud's current "disagreements" and really didn't care. He could eliminate any ninja that stood in his way.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:14 pm
(So,what happen?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:19 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
(So,what happen?)

((I just found out that they were going around saying what I did was illegal..when they didn't say a word to me about the thing and they said something about it like last sunday..I mean really.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:27 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
(So,what happen?)

((I just found out that they were going around saying what I did was illegal..when they didn't say a word to me about the thing and they said something about it like last sunday..I mean really.))
(Oh,I see what you mean they never asked you.-_- Thats kinda dumb for them 2 do.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:28 pm
Kunesume2
[[Guys I am at my training Grounds. And Drake talk to yuji. The genin are at his house. Perky, for your rpc, my training grounds would be known as the place you trained me. I reclaimed it as my own.]]

((Got it. And FYI to everyone, I'm gonna be on hiatus for practically the whole month of August, so If you post to me, don't expect a response... sorry))))

Reiko looked around, before vanishing in a puff of smoke.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:29 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
(So,what happen?)

(Oh,I see what you mean they never asked you.-_- Thats kinda dumb for them 2 do.)

((I know..I got one pm from Hiro asking what jutsu I used and that was it, so I presumed the quarrel to be done with..lol, was I wrong.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:31 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
(So,what happen?)

((I know..I got one pm from Hiro asking what jutsu I used and that was it, so I presumed the quarrel to be done with..lol, was I wrong.))

(i got a pm and i was told by two mods))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:36 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
(So,what happen?)

(If there was another body there then no you should be ok 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:40 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
(So,what happen?)

(( ...I guess I know I used the following bodies, Some grass academy I killed when I was a chuunin, that guy I killed in my chuunin exams who flipped and dropped the N bomb. Raiken a cloud genin.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:46 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
(So,what happen?)

(( ...I guess I know I used the following bodies, Some grass academy I killed when I was a chuunin, that guy I killed in my chuunin exams who flipped and dropped the N bomb. Raiken a cloud genin.))
( eek sorry to burst your bubble but the bodys have to be alive in order for you to live.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:47 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX
xXlildizzle1516Xx
XxChocolate JearkerxX

( eek sorry to burst your bubble but the bodys have to be alive in order for you to live.)

[o-o]  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games