Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:13 pm
"So...do...I" Alastor said, teleporting around Chelan. "Listen, I'm not here to fight or exchange pleasantries. I'm here to find Ricky and that thing. There are some new powers I have that I want to test out on it. Including your own." He shows her the many powers he'd taken over the years, including her own. "It shouldn't come as a suprise. It was bound to happen this way."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:21 pm
Christiaan turned to say something to Tezu, but he was nowhere to be seen. She checked every direction and then crossed her arms. "Vanda, this isn't funny!" she said. She always used his last name when she was upset with him.  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:22 pm
By the time that Christiaan would look back, Silva was already inside the building construct. To make this opening happen he had to plan it carefully. Silva on the other hand had his ability just like him as He began to focus his air currents around his fists... Lets see if Nephilis hears this.. as Silva sent a shock wave of sound pulses to the outside walls punching and kicking the stones... hoping an alarm would be heard.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:30 pm
Nephilis looks over to Samara, then his son Rouviellion. With his eyes, he wishes them luck before teleporting with spatial enough force to lodge his wooden chair into the plaster wall behind him. He ends up at the source of the pulses with his finger charged with aura, ready to fire into the back of the skull he was aiming at. "So help me God if you try to kill anyone in that room, I'll make sure that here and now, you won't have a brain to do it with."  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:32 pm
Chelan crossed her arms over her chest and turned to face Alastor. It annoyed her that he could just copy people abilities without having to work for anything at all. Most people trained to get their abilities or better their own but he just would take them and be on his merry way. Chelan thought for a moment. She herself wanted to find the creature and try somethings, but with Alastor forget it bnut then again she shouldn't just run off alone. She sighed. "So what happened to Ricky?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:38 pm
Silva stood there as he felt a enormous force behind the wall he was trying to break. "It seems the amazing Nephilis is trying to save his home.. Its been awhile Neph" as Silva let his fist go and stood there beside the wall. "Though... it seems the rumor was true.. you have some of aura back" as Silva smiled.

[Stop! Drop! And Rock and Roll!]  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:41 pm
(The person Neph overracted to and is about to kill is Silva. Turn him around and give Neph a big ol' hug.)

"That's a good girl." Alastor said with a smirk. "Our boy Ricky is somewhere pouting actually. He ran off after his so called friend admitted that he was in the way when he fought that crazy powerful creature. Can't blame him though. Kessaris does have the better power, including his own power. Hell, I bet I can control the weather better, but once I find him, he's know how to do it too."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:49 pm
(I edited it?..and no thanks.. I'll give him a high five or a hand shake)  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:12 pm
"Something I'm always doing." He said, still aiming. "It appears you know me, but then again, who doesn't around here. Come to think of it, you know too much about me. Who are you?" he asks, reading Silva's aura signature. "You have the readings of someone I knew a long time ago..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:19 pm
Silva smirked and began to focus his aura into the wall coming through it and appearing beside Neph. "Nephilis also known or was a Celestial.. we fought years ago.. against each other.. because of Marcoves mother..." as Silva kept walking around and turned slight "Its been already 3 years..and your still keen as ever... can you guess who I am?" as Silva took a position and drew spiritual energy into his fist.. and began to create a enormous howl of screeching sounds that echoes through the room.  

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:33 pm
Keliah couldn't believe what was just said. She looked over to Kessaris. "How are we supposed to protect everyone, and this thing damn near killed me" she told him. She looked out the window. "I mean...there's one attack I've never used involving the phoenix force, but if I use it...I'll die" she told him.

Amara sat back and looked at Fayte. "So why do you work here? Dont you ever wonder what's out there for you? I mean adventure?" she asked. "I know I was when I was younger" she told him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 pm
Chelan gave him an annoyed look for the 'good girl' comment. "Why would Kessarus say something so stupid" she said. "Even if its true you don't put down your allies. For a leader of a nation he can be slow sometime" Chelan walked catching up with Alastor. "And who are you to judge which pwoer is "better"? " she asked.  

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:46 pm
(Nephilis isn't in the same room anymore. Fast guy huh?)

Nephilis lowers his hand and looks at Silva's fist. "Imposs-I can't say that now can I seeing as how not even I could stay dead." He hugs him, patting his back then releases him, still holding his shoulders. "Man, I know you've never heard me say this, but I'm glad you're here. You might can aid us in this fight. Sorry to put you to work like this, but you have a young man's body while I have...a 43 year old's body..."

~~~

Kessaris is blown back by Nephilis' forced teleportation. He lowers his coat from his face asking,"What the hell was his rush? And how does he expect...forget it. I'm about to go home..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:48 pm
((Sorry sometimes I cant remember everything I read...again sorry))

Kessaris...we need to plan something, the only thing I can think of right now is one attack involving the phoenix force, and if I use that...I'll be killed in the process she projected to her brother, as the majority of her body was healing.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:55 pm
(yeah a little to fast..o well)

Silva released the spirit pulse and stood there. And began to release a enormous spirit aura as his body and his appearance began to stretch to his 35 year old self. "Well actually that was only a disguise?" as Tezu chuckled.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games