Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:59 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She shivered softly. The contact of his lips on her ear sent a warm shiver of pleasure down her spine. His voice only increased the shot of lightning through her body. Hide unwrapped his arms from aorund her. She felt disappointed until he traced a light circle into her stomach.

Airi smiled softly, sighing and arching into his touch. Airi slowly sat up and leaned into his ear to whisper, "Daisuki." Her lips brushed over his cheekbone and teased the edge of his lips as she slowly drew away. Airi smiled brightly at him, a hint of coyness in her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:13 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He was tempted to hunt. Tempted to feel the warm rush of human blood over his taste bloods and swallow the warmth, drinking and drinking to no end... Seeing the body before him drained.

Ravin gave a small gasp at the sudden insight. "Hunt, Dylan," she murmured.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:44 pm
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As she responded to his touch he smiled at her. He felt alive, male, and special with her. As she sat up he gave her leeway for movement. But he didn't espect her tease attack. A low hum came from him.

Eyes as smooth as chocolate, and a voice that would seem almost unnatural he smiled and pulled a random feat. "Aishiteru...Aishiteru Airi." It was a long shot, but he was far from just liking her.

Caressing he cheek he cupped her neck and tilted his head as he touched her nose with his. "Aishiteru.." With his thumb he massaged her collar bone. He was catching onto her coyness, and he wouldn't be beat.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:04 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He smiled at her. It was like the break of dawn over the horizon. Hideaki hummed as she teased him. Then Hide whispered, "Aishiteru... Aishiteru, Airi."

That caught Airi off-guard. Hide continued to caress her cheek. Cupping her neck, Hide touched his nose to his. "Aishiteru."

Airi fluttered her eyes closed and leaned into his soothing motion. Did she love him? She wasn't sure of whether or not to answer that just yet. She decided to go with the answer she believed in at the moment.

"Watashi mo Anata wo Aishiteiru," she murmured, nuzzling tenderly against his nose.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:26 pm
blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:05 pm
exclaim  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and kissed her harder. He was up in a second, Veronica in his arms. He wasn't going to upset Ravin by her coming home to a house that smelled like other peoples sex. But damit he was going to have Veronica, there had been to many interuptions already. He jumped out the window and had her pressed against a tree, his mouth crushing against hers in about three seconds.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:27 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica was scooped into his arms. Boo! Why did he ruin the fun?
Shame.
He pushed her against a tree and she groaned softly. They kissed for a moment before she pushed against him and knocked him to the ground.
She was on top of him and kissing him fiercly.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:34 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter answered her groan with one of his own as she pushed him to the ground. Yeah, he could totally deal with her being on top. Mmmm agressive, that was hot. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, moving his hands under her shirt again, this time to tug it off. He broke their kiss and moved his mouth to her chest, kneeding her now bare back.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:48 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smirked at his noise. He pulled her down on him and her shirt was yanked off, his hands on her back and lips on her chest.
She got a very old thought, their game..

Veronica lept to her feet and took off into the woods, towards the house. She jumped up into the trees and lept from one to another, making her way through the forest.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:56 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter frowned when she pulled away and ran off. Shirtless... She was jumping from tree to tree and heading in the direction of the house. Hunter growled playfully and ran after her, following her from the ground. He watched as she jumped and timed it just right. He lept from the ground and intercepted her halfway between one of her jumps. With a small smirk he pinned her to the ground when they landed and began to formally ravish her mouth. She was just so cute when she ran, it made him want her that much more.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:00 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica lept from a tall oak tree and got knocked to the ground, by Hunter. She giggled as she smacked the ground and pulled him down to her. She kissed him back feverishly and mashed her chest against his. Her tongue ran over his lips and brought his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on it gently for a moment before pushing him up and over. She rolled onto him, pinning him to the ground for a kiss. Then she lifted him up by his shoulders, tossed him against a tree, cracking it, and jumped on him, tangling her legs around him to kiss him better.
Veronicas hands tangled in his blonde hair, pulling gently.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:11 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was really liking her feircness. Then she threw him agains a tree. Ouch. But he caught her as she jumped on him and wrapped her legs around him. He tightened his grip on her and kissed her harder.

(( Ack >.< Suckiness crying ))

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 10:14 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica wasn't used to her strength yet, whoops. "Mm, sorry," She apologized quickly before they kissed again. Hunters arms tightened on her and their kiss intensified.
So, where were they going to do it next?
They had done it in so many different places...hmm...
Where to?

Well Veronica didn't have much control over that from her current position, so right here was good...
For the time being.
Her fingers pulled at his hair a bit harder, not enough to hurt though.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:49 am
neutral  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games