Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:28 pm
Almost finished with my CR. Just got to think of one more question... Hmm...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:41 pm
Listening to Nightmare Revisited while writing about Edgar Allan Poe fits so perfectly. xd

Hopefully I'll be able to take care of all of the rest of my homework tomorrow before I leave for class. *sighs* I want to be free of homework before Saturday comes around. Doubt that's going to happen. There's probably going to be one or two things that I'll still have to do. Meh.

Anyway, I'm heading off to bed. So talk to you tomorrow.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:33 am
Good morning everyone!

Working on getting my homework done. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:37 am
Good morning Moonie! How have you been?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:39 am
Princess Zelda21
Good morning Moonie! How have you been?

I've been doing quite well. Just working on homework right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:40 am
Hmm... not sure exactly how we're supposed to "pass along" Secret's Yearbook to get the free item... but I guess I'll post the link here.

Secret Scent Expressions Yearbook  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:51 am
Prof. Moonie
Hmm... not sure exactly how we're supposed to "pass along" Secret's Yearbook to get the free item... but I guess I'll post the link here.

I still can't figure that out myself. The least they could've done was explain how to pass it along to get the item. I don't think I even have the item yet myself. It's so confusing!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:52 am
*listens to "To The Rescue" from Nightmare Revisited*  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 am
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie

I still can't figure that out myself. The least they could've done was explain how to pass it along to get the item. I don't think I even have the item yet myself. It's so confusing!

They definitely should've said how you would pass the yearbook along. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:54 am
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie

So much for instructions. Now nobody will get the free item. How very lame!  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:59 am
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie

Except for those who just go to the Marketplace and find the item there and buy it. True it's not free, but at least they can decide whether or not they want the item in the first place.

I know I've done that with the Sour Candy item grantings. Before I even bothered doing the task, I looked up what the item was and decided whether I wanted the item or not - which usually I didn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:08 am
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie

Except for those who just go to the Marketplace and find the item there and buy it. True it's not free, but at least they can decide whether or not they want the item in the first place.

I know I've done that with the Sour Candy item grantings. Before I even bothered doing the task, I looked up what the item was and decided whether I wanted the item or not - which usually I didn't.

I think I found out what the item is. I looked it up in the marketplace. They're purple butterflies! ^_^  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:11 am
Hehe... it looks like the females of Facebook are up to their mischievous tactics again for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Last year it was females listing the color of bra they were wearing. This year it's about where you put your purse/handbag/etc. when you come home, by only posting "I like it on the [location]." No further explanations, unless you are forwarding the e-mail about the festivity to your fellow female friends.

So my status is: "I like on the window seat." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:11 am
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie

I think I found out what the item is. I looked it up in the marketplace. They're purple butterflies! ^_^

Yeah I thought those might be the item. Hopefully I can figure out how to get them free, because with the current prices they're being sold, I am not paying that amount.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:17 am
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie

Yeah I thought those might be the item. Hopefully I can figure out how to get them free, because with the current prices they're being sold, I am not paying that amount.

I already bought mine for at least 6k. The other prices for them are kind of too high. They should've sold them for much lower to start with, not 5k and up!  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games