Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:55 am
xNilu
Lord Hedo

Hola stranger.

Kudos to you for being a man and apologizing. Seriously respect my brutha.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Didn't read all of the post but I've read what they sent you, and these are my opinions.

The way you handle this guild is cool, I like it, by far the most orderly and disciplined guild all round, thats why I've been sticking here more and more than the other guilds. Because you have rules, sometimes when there are profiles pending for approval I'd sometimes check it out to see you laying down the law where it counts.

Honestly, I don't see the point of making a really powered characters in this guild, because this place is for romance, and I would understand the vampires and mages and such because it'd create interesting interactions between the mortals and supernaturals. People don't get it I guess. Oh well..

TL biggrin R.

I support you, mate. and the guild, keep filtering the applications that way we have more quality roleplayers and not hiring salt miners

Well thank you. In all honesty it was fair for her to speak up and say something, and that's why I can respect her more. It's kind of like how sometimes an argument can make a relationship deeper because you get to see what the other person believes in and how passionately they'll stand up for it.

Though, I am curious about the last bit of your post about the vampires and mages creating interesting interactions between the mortals and supernaturals. Could you explain more about that and what you meant? ^u^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:00 am
whiters4
Aww, I was hoping for a more panicked reaction xDD
I'm not actually pregnant OHOHOHOHO

And here I thought I had another parent to talk to ;_;  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:10 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Well, not sure who that was but they sure surpassed me in my usual salt levels something fierce.

You're a fine captain, dunno what that person was expecting joining a romance guild. Not even that restrictive given the characters I'm playing. You take it seriously and that's perfect. I didn't join this guild to fight, I joined the guild to run your candy store.

Glad you aren't letting them get to you. Stay frosty my good captain.

I'm terrible at encouraging messages. Have a Jet Jaguar.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:11 am
Lord Hedo

I've worked with kids all my life but no, none for me yet. I do know other parents that rp tho- just not in this guild.  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:25 am
whiters4
Lord Hedo

I've worked with kids all my life but no, none for me yet. I do know other parents that rp tho- just not in this guild.

Oh, so you get to be the cool second mother kind of figure for the kids that gets to get them hyped off of treats before sending them off to their parents emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:13 am
Lord Hedo

Though, I am curious about the last bit of your post about the vampires and mages creating interesting interactions between the mortals and supernaturals. Could you explain more about that and what you meant? ^u^

its interesting because she had just created a world where the modern clashes with fictional. And I like to see how it all meshes together, like the current rp im doing with black fire lord, evelyn meets a vampire. she's just a "normal" city lady, never believed the supernatural, so what happens when she meets one?

infact what happens if she finds out there was a whole world of them out there?
so far, she hasn't met anyone that displayed their powers blatantly, so kudos again to you guys for not flaunting them, lmao. its easy to stay in character that way.  

xNilu

Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:49 am
Y'all are the best, I swear. heart
It is so unbelievably great to hear things like this from a lot of my members. ; n ;

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Who knows!
I love how they were specifically mad about not being able to break down any buildings because people work there too. Like. Come on now. I get that it has a supernatural-esque vibe to it considering most characters aren't human, but i certainly wouldn't refer to this Guild as a "fantasy" RP. rofl

Aw, that's so sweet! I know you've been here since about day one for a fact. I really do recognize you guys. c; Most members, even just the usernames, I'll be able to associate a face claim with. They could be gone for a loooong time and I'll (mostly) still know who they were associated with when it comes right down to it! Coming this October will be year 3 without it having died whatsoever. Which is great! Considering it's only been open for 3 years. emotion_awesome

That gif has me dying. I can't stop looking at it. rofl

Lord Hedo

Weirdly enough, I have!
Mainly from the perspective of my main character, but still, the thought has crossed my mind! I just never think of a way to go about writing it all down. But I think if I did, it'd definitely have excerpts from the actual roleplaying I do. 3nodding

yo punny nut

I GUESS YOU CAN STAY
#ForNow

You know I love you and your puns. heart

xNilu

Thank you so much!

Even from a newer member, it really means a lot to me. I'm always afraid of coming off as super harsh and rude to you guys: Especially when it comes to asking what I do/do not like in a profile? Which is why I'm SUPER specific on letting people know it's not just them, it's a general rule that applies to everyone. That and, as anyone should, trust comes along with the further the membership. n v n

And also you had me almost crying at "salt miners". rofl rofl

whiters4

I don't know if I should be proud or disappointed in you using that video. xD

asbloodrunscold

LOL!

heart Aw, thank you. I was thinking the same thing! I don't know how you join this Guild and think, "Man I can't wait to demolish this city". The first tag underneath the short description of the Guild is 'Romance', the third being 'Love'. It's name is Love's Orchard. Come on now! Have a LITTLE common sense.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:25 am
xNilu
glad you guys sorted it out.

wasn't even aware there was something going on. lul

^^^ Ditto  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:42 am
Kirenai Yuki

Haha, that's alright!
We didn't really expect anyone to and it was a private thing until we posted it in the OOC. It's more so just a reassurance to let members know to respect each other and us. c: That we're always here to listen and that jazz.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:19 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
Kirenai Yuki

Haha, that's alright!
We didn't really expect anyone to and it was a private thing until we posted it in the OOC. It's more so just a reassurance to let members know to respect each other and us. c: That we're always here to listen and that jazz.

I see. I'm sorry that its happening ;( You are such a sweetheart!  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:30 am
Kirenai Yuki

*pokes you because hi, it has been a long time* XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:31 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Kirenai Yuki

*pokes you because hi, it has been a long time* XD

;-; I know Im sorry hi! -hugs-  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:36 am
Kirenai Yuki

A little reminder that Solaris will be back from her trip on Thursday in the RP time, but then again... she'll be heading to France together with her spouse shortly after the grand party. One perk of having a rich betrothed.

And Hikaru will be left behind... again. -w-;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:03 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Kirenai Yuki

A little reminder that Solaris will be back from her trip on Thursday in the RP time, but then again... she'll be heading to France together with her spouse shortly after the grand party. One perk of having a rich betrothed.

And Hikaru will be left behind... again. -w-;;

awww thats sad  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:05 am
Kirenai Yuki

But Solaris will be back once again after the France trip and they can catch up after that. XD  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games