Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

phantommangagirl

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:12 am
Yeah, I don't graduate high school for another week and a half...the ceremony's the 30th...I only have to take one exam, and that's for Spanish. Wow. High school is really almost over, isn't it? Weird.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:56 pm
Heh heh. I'm new. Hi! You can call me Aniu if you'd like. =)

Yeah, I'm not quite done with high school. I'm a junior, so another week and a half of school, then another year for me. Thinking on it though, I've heard that senior year is the easiest. Is that true?  

AniuWolfe

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Welcome Aniu!

Really, whether or not senior year is the easiest depends on the classes you take and the school. For me, Junior year was easiest...

Senior year can get excessively busy. I took 5 Advanced classes so I had a wonderful workload in addition to filling out college and scholarship applications. Time management=key. I fail at time management...so that was my problem.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:49 pm
Heyah, Aniu. I'm Voxxxie. It's lovely to meet you.

Our school is uberuberuber strict and conservative. The dress codes are killer. D: And NO electronics. If they so much as SEE one, well... you're screwed.

How was everybody's weekend?

(Congrats, by the way, Tak and Waffles!) :3  

Voxxx

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:32 pm
I have been crying for the past 3 hours...

I am decorating my Senior Crown...
Tomorrow.. The Seniors will not be on campus..
We are the big dogs now, and I am alone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:58 pm
Oh, Tak. I'm sorry...I know how you feel...I'm one of the seniors that is leaving...And the closest person to me will be an hour away at Perdue...My best friend will still be here in St. Louis...My boyfriend too...

Ack. I hate life. Too much change.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Voxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:05 pm
*hugs*  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:05 pm
Today was absolutly horrible...

In comparison, it came close to my first day of Freshman year, when I walked on campus alone without my brother...

My best friends are gone.. off enjoying life before college, and I am stuck staring out the window on this rainy day.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:58 pm
I'm having a pretty okay week comparatively. I have to recite Hamlet, and I have to go to a wedding, but I'm dealing. neutral

Our graduation isn't 'til June 6th. I'm helping out with the Project Grad afterparty, and of course doing my whole singing bit. But I'm not overly attached to anyone in the Senior class ('cept Adriana, but she'd be gone anyway), so I don't really care. Next year will be terrible, though. sad  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:12 pm
I'm stupid.

I was going along fine for a year and a half without a best friend.

The last half year of my high school career I become best friends with a sophomore and in 3 months I'm moving 5 hours away from him.

I should've just stayed best friendless...except that without him I might not have gotten through these last 6 months and still remained sane.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:44 pm
*Is nearly feeling lucky that her heart is too wounded to get close to anyone, AKA that she can't miss anyone because she understands people come and go.* I'm somewhat depressed. I myself am a junior... I'll be a senior in four days.

But first I have to get through finals.

And hello, Aniu. heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:56 pm
Wow, I feel young. I'm a sophomore. Am I the only sophomore here?!

T.T And all my senior friends are leaving!! *cries a river*

Hello Anui! Your avi is very lovely! And it does depend on what classes you took before senior year and what you plan on taking that year.  

Chrysanthemum Moon

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:45 pm
Kirby Voxxx and Reese are all Sophomores.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:50 pm
Tis true. And yeah...I've learned not to miss people...my own friends are miles away from me even now, anyway, so no need to worry anymore.  

KirbyVictorious

PetreyDish

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:11 pm
Hi, I'm Rachel. smile

I just graduated from high school actually. Going off to college soon.

Actually, I was close friends with a girl for about two and a half years until she moved to the other side of the country. That was about a year and a half ago, and we're still best friends. ^_^

I usually hear that junior year's the hardest and senior's the easiest. I wouldn't really know. I skipped junior year.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games