Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2975 2976 2977 2978 2979 2980 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:43 am

Oh yea i know who your talking about i went to her and Makie's party
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:43 am

Yesh, am pumped for today, tomorrow, whenever xD

:still needs to get Makie a present: ninja

Ausa-kun

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:44 am

I turn 15 in October 3nodding

Happy early birthday, Makie!! ^^

And now, to by Riyo's birthday gift *woosh*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:44 am

Hey im 13!......My birthday one day before yours : blaugh

DeeMac61206

sakura159753

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:45 am

"I need 70K so...Sorry. sweatdrop "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:46 am

sakura159753
"I need 70K so...Sorry. sweatdrop "

uh why.....

DeeMac61206

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:47 am

Bought it blaugh

Whatcha questing for, Cherry?

((I would help, but I have to earn mucho gold before tomorrow <.<))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:48 am

again i say why?

DeeMac61206

sakura159753

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:48 am

"To pay off RBG. 3nodding I took a loan out! whee "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:51 am

Geez, how could you insult Gaia's layout, so?

Be mature and accept the layout. Every one has to get used to it sometime. A lot of people wanted the old bank girl -forgets the NPC name- back, and they had SOOOOOOOOOOOO many signatures, the mods should have considered it, but it didn't. So, then, after the mods work so hard on making this layout for the users, no one likes it. And that's mean to the mods that worked so hard to make it.

So, just take in account the ammount of hard working days of sitting at the computer just programming and working out the new layout for every one when they could be outside, or hanging with friends, or doing something outside in their lives. So honestly, people, just get used to the layout.

Don't be such dramallama s. DX

Makie will not be young tomorrow around 7:32 am!!! She will be a teenager!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!

But you're right. Makie does have a lot of maturing physically and mentally before she can stop being called a child.

And no present nessacery! And sankyuu Razzberry! My party is Sunday! It's a big birthday bash for both classes! >W<

Sincerely Sunshine

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:53 am

M a k i e
Geez, how could you insult Gaia's layout, so?

Be mature and accept the layout. Every one has to get used to it sometime. A lot of people wanted the old bank girl -forgets the NPC name- back, and they had SOOOOOOOOOOOO many signatures, the mods should have considered it, but it didn't. So, then, after the mods work so hard on making this layout for the users, no one likes it. And that's mean to the mods that worked so hard to make it.

So, just take in account the ammount of hard working days of sitting at the computer just programming and working out the new layout for every one when they could be outside, or hanging with friends, or doing something outside in their lives. So honestly, people, just get used to the layout.

Don't be such dramallama s. DX

Makie will not be young tomorrow around 7:32 am!!! She will be a teenager!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!

But you're right. Makie does have a lot of maturing physically and mentally before she can stop being called a child.

And no present nessacery! And sankyuu Razzberry! My party is Sunday! It's a big birthday bash for both classes! >W<

I'm already use to it 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:55 am

Yaaay!

I was booorrrrn.....Saturday, October 12, 1991 at 3:34 PM in Toledo Hospital on a paartly cloudy day. George Bush was president, Jodie Foster was Actress of the Year, the Movie of the Year was Silence of the Lambs and the Song of the Year was Beauty and the Beast. A gallon of milk cost I think...$1.95.

....I had to do research for a project in 6th grade.

The Razz

Anxious Noob

sakura159753

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:55 am

"I agree with Maku (Makie). People have so many complants with this layout. Well I had a lot of complants with the one before this one! scream If you guys don't like this one then you should've been here two years ago! stressed You REALLY wouldn't like the layout. I say this one is MUCH better. Its a lot easier getting to different places. And the bank? They still have the same girl! Shes just smaller. xp "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:56 am

Razzer....I responded in your dorm xd

DeeMac61206

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:57 am

I know, DQ, but it's Kuri and every one else. I'm sorry, maybe mesa ish just on edge, but it's starting to piss me off. Random people are sending me pms about signing the petition to get the old layout back, but think about it... Would the mods do that after making the new layout for us? God.

DX

And awesome Razzberry! 1. You're awake and 2. I wish I knew all that stuff. >W<

And thanks for agreeing Satoshi. Honestly, back in 2003 the layout was a mess, it was terrible, but the mods kept making new layouts to PLEASE users. If you have complaints just don't go on Gaia. Seriously. If you don't like the layout either get used to it or quit.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2975 2976 2977 2978 2979 2980 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games