Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2976 2977 2978 2979 2980 2981 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:58 am

The layout isn't that bad. Sure, it confused me upon returning to Gaia, but I'm getting used to it. 3nodding I also agree with Makie.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:59 am

"Oh well...People are just going to have to live with it. 3nodding Petitions usaully never work. biggrin "

sakura159753

sakura159753

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:01 am

"I'm glad they made this layout...Got that big picture at top to go away! whee "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:01 am

SANKYUU LENAIR!!!!!!!! -superflyingtacklehugglemafies her-

I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I saw you on before recently. DX

And I understand it takes a while to get used to, but honestly. Don't make a bloody petition for the old layout.

If anything the mods would create ANOTHER layout, not bring back the old one.

Sincerely Sunshine

sakura159753

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:04 am

"Exactly. There also has to be a reason why they changed it. 3nodding The human body doesn't like change, thats why they are getting all mad. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:06 am

Heh, you're welcome Makie-chan! ^.^ *huggles* And I missed you too, though it's only been a couple of hours since our last encounter. Hmm... also, why would they make another layout? Wouldn't that take more tedious work? It would just be easier to activate the old layout... if there are that many complaints.. and the admins actually register to them. ^_^;; But yeah, we should just accept this change, since Gaia is becoming bigger, and consequently, better. Soon we'll have a battle system... and so many other things that I'm unaware of. 3nodding

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:08 am

4laugh
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:08 am

"Battle system? eek Our avatars fighting each other. whee "

sakura159753

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:09 am

Yeah, I'd hate to admit it, but I have been immature about the whole new layout thing. I even signed that petition....sure, I may not like it much, but the admins and everyone worked hard on it, and I'll get used to it eventually...I feel bad for ever signing that petition now. >.< I'm so thoughtless of people's feelings....

....wait, I'm awake? CRAP. xP

Well, you can always look it up....you already know what time you were born, so that's cool. Just try looking it up...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:10 am

Razzness13
Yeah, I'd hate to admit it, but I have been immature about the whole new layout thing. I even signed that petition....sure, I may not like it much, but the admins and everyone worked hard on it, and I'll get used to it eventually...I feel bad for ever signing that petition now. >.< I'm so thoughtless of people's feelings....

....wait, I'm awake? CRAP. xP

Well, you can always look it up....you already know what time you were born, so that's cool. Just try looking it up...

sweatdrop Uh i signed it too...I shouldn't of...i feel bad now

and..HAHA you awake!!

DeeMac61206

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:13 am

Aaww, 'tis ok if you signed a petition. You just got caught up in the moment. ^.^ Besides, as Sakura stated above, humans really don't like change all too much. I can easily testify to that... since, I haven't really enjoyed moving away from my home state, but I'm gradually getting used to it. Also, I really don't know much about the battle system... I only know that they have beta testers, and the general outlook seems good.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:14 am

You're right Satoshi. Change isn't easy to accept, but making a PETITION!? That's not a natural response. Honestly, I'd understand complaints, but a petition? My god... These people... I don't understand these people. DX

Well, they didn't bring back the old bank girl drawing, they replaced it with an avatar. So, I doubt they would bring back the old one. They'd make a new one to take care of the people that want the old layout back, and the ones who like the new layout.

Yup! And my staff of angels will come in handy!

Sincerely Sunshine

sakura159753

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:15 am

"I didn't sign it! HAHAHA! 4laugh "

"Yeah, I had to get use to the layout before this one. I didn't go on gaia for quite some time and when I came back I found the layout before this one. At first I liked it but it started getting annoying and I stopped liking it. But I didn't complain....out loud... ninja ....and I stuck with it 'cause I love gaia! blaugh "
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:18 am

rofl "They will proably have beginning weapons for you in the system. sweatdrop I don't think we use our items. 3nodding "

sakura159753

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:18 am

Heh. Well... making an avatar doesn't seem that... difficult. It's probably easier than using a full scale drawing. So, that exchange wouldn't have taken them too long. So that's understandable.

But yeah... I don't really see what's wrong with the layout... the only thing I haven't figured out is how to get to topic forums, and the like. I haven't even checked out the map... or anything else, yet. sweatdrop
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2976 2977 2978 2979 2980 2981 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games